[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

24 minutes ago, luci13 said:

@minekas There will be private screening of final episode on November 1 with Lee Junki from 9 to 11pm for his fans (maybe official fanclub members). the rest is about the guidelines on how to attend the private screening.

:tears: i wanna watch too, *looks up flight, then reality strikes "you have work and ur bosses will bury you alive if you leave your reports unfinished" 

On the brighter side they approved my Paid time off, then what's this girl gonna do? Watch MLSHR from start to finish 

• Like 8

1 hour ago, LyraYoo said:

I must give a wow clap to the writer to incorporate the ascending of Wang So as Gwangjong with the underlying conspiracy  ! The writer really have creatively infused the novel to the Goryeo period, and it is no joke, a really tough job to blend the two factors. 

Hide contents

The Queen, 4th Prince mother doesn't accept the ascending of Yinzhen because she believes the King will favor 14th prince as his favorite among the remaining prince. While 4th prince had established an impression that he is not interested with the throne (by focusing himself in agriculture ) , he is interested actually but the question surfaced after him being declared as the next to the throne.

Changes from the SH to SHR

Emperor favors 14th princes as his fave, while King Taejo faves 4th prince since the beginning 

Yes so true to that... I grew up watching many Chinese dramas (from,HK, China and even Taiwan) who depicted many different theories in how 4th Prince became the King when it clearly should've been 14th Prince. SHR has picked this conspiracy and Im so surprise its following it here in Korean history :sweatingbullets: 

Cvg2QiYVMAAqFYh.jpgcr. junghyebi in twitter

Both HS and WS looks so guilty here and Empress Yo surely knows her sons/ people well.

@hrkharis I do hope your theory is right Please writers keep your creativity flowing and make it a happy ending and not what we've seen before. Im holding my dear breath everytime I see this disclosure and pray it's true.  

45054b6cc85f772d1ec9d164f15edfd1.png

• Like 18

21 minutes ago, luci13 said:

in group hugs! :bawling: I'm way much more thrilled to see the final episode now Lee Junki offers to watch the final episode with fans!

How can they do this to us? We, international fans has been giving our fully support to this drama. They shud count us in :bawling:

• Like 12

17 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

JoonGi can use the excuse of the private screening to invite other cast members, particularly his leading lady!

yes yes... and i still wiiish for the duet :wub: stubborn me :P btw i love how he always put a lot of love for MLSHR eventhough it was a pre produce drama and i'm sure he is a busy actor with busy schedule.. as if he try to let us know that he is watching the drama together with all of us here.. 

• Like 15

I'm so jealous of SK fans right now:tears: I'm sure the event will be awesome:thumbsup:I hope someone officially records a video of the whole fan meeting or that LJK has his VApp live of this event so that International fans won't miss out on this too:grimace:I also hope that the whole cast and crew(if not most) will be there...it'll be like another reunion event for them:grin:

• Like 23

7 minutes ago, butterflysaga said:

Ahhh.. I'M SO JELLY WITH SK FANS! Moreover there's possibility LJG will invite the other cast~~ since we know he's close with IU, Kang Hana, Z. Hers, Seohyun.. HJH & Kang Haneul maybe? *wistful thinking*

Yes!! Even better if he invite other cast. Another reunion :love:

• Like 14

This article may not be the most credible source but I'm all for it if SBS *coughs* decides to produce a second season with all the original cast in it.  Feeling hopeful as I wait impatiently for tonight's episode.

‘Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo’ Season 2 In The Works? Sequel To Transport Characters In The 21st Century? (click link for full article)

A source claimed that the remaining four episodes will not be enough to accommodate the big revelations of the series, hence, “Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo" season 2 is speculated to be negotiated

The alleged second season is expected to bring the characters in the modern world as in Tong Hua’s Chinese novel “Bu Bu Jing Xin,” the female protagonist had died in the past life and only another near-death experience can possibly transport Hae Soo back to the present world.
High hopes “Moon Lovers” fans, high hopes.

tumblr_oeuplxoir01si3zszo4_250.gif

HS:  Smiles

Me:  I love you too...

• Like 18

Hi chingus! Anyone knows how to vote for Lee Joon Gi in the Asian Artist Award?? I can't find the app at all, we should support him!

3 minutes ago, Ange Ng said:

I'm referring to the voting here http://www.asiaartistawards.com/vote/results/3

It says "Second Voting starts on 24 October in the app!" in the website and today is already the 24th. For anyone who can't read Hangul, open this site on Google Chrome and translate the page :) 

Thanks heaps :D

Edited by Ange Ng
  • Like 6

4 minutes ago, Ange Ng said:

Hi chingus! Anyone knows how to vote for Lee Joon Gi in the Asian Artist Award?? I can't find the app at all, we should support him!

The second stage is supposed to start today, what time voting starts, we still don't know. I am sure we will know once voting has started again.

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, Ange Ng said:

It says "Second Voting starts on 24 October in the app!" in the website and today is already the 24th. For anyone who can't read Hangul, open this site on Google Chrome and translate the page :) 

Thanks heaps :D

delays in update of the application authorization process in Google Play store and Apple App store, AAA voting application’s launching was delayed one day. 

9 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

The second stage is supposed to start today, what time voting starts, we still don't know. I am sure we will know once voting has started again.

Ahh thank you~! I guess I'll just wait until you guys update with further info :) I should really learn korean so I understand things by myself haha 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, qwenli said:

Yes I was wondering if I missed the discussion of this because I didnt see any chat on this. Seems to me that Yo is beginning to show similar symptoms as Mu. 

Wook could be plotting still be plotting to be King. WS was away for a long time to build a new capital, hence if Wook gets Yo out of the way, he can ascend. However he probably didnt count on his mum and sister supporting WS? I can imagine how bitter he can be.

I am wondering why would queen hwangbo support WS? For YH to marry WS? hmmmB)

I never really understood why Yo would trust Wook and keep him by his side. It is a given that if Wook was able to poison Mu then Yo should suspect that he in turn could also be poisoned by him. Wook betrayed him once so why would he keep Wook around? At the very least Wook should have been exiled. I think queen hwangbo knows that Wang So was favoured by both Taejo and Mu as next in line for the throne and what Wook did was treason so to save the family she probably support YH to become queen.

• Like 10

Annyeong yeorobun! So happy we don't have to worry about baseball. :sweatingbullets:

It's almost time for episode 17!! While we're waiting, it's time to show our support for the cast and drama via Twitter and/or Facebook. :blush: :heart:

You can re-tweet my Tweet below or you can copy and paste the following into your Tweet:

Watch episode 17! 달의 연인-보보경심 려 짱 \^0^/ <3 Re-tweet to show your support #ScarletHeartRyeo #MoonLovers #eclipseSHR

Please don't forget: Our tagline in Hangul is very important , so if you retweet a post about SHR, always remember to include 

달의 연인-보보경심 려 or you can do #달의연인 #보보경심려

so that it will be included in any Naver search or trending activity. For us to be highlighted as I-fans, feel free to use English or your native language .

If you quote the tweet, don't forget the HT/Tagline ^_^

For Facebook, note the following:

For those with FB accounts, please go to BOTH the SBS and Naver links below and post the following:

달의 연인-보보경심 려  짱 \^0^/  <3 Please like or repost to show your support #ScarletHeartRyeo #MoonLovers #eclipseSHR

https://www.facebook.com/sbsnow?div=pc_facebook 

https://www.facebook.com/NaverMobile/?fref=ts

• Like 22