[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

Uh oh...So has Jung as audience with a bunch of ministers...

Ok, please be calm, So..remember you didn't want to kill any more of your brothers..

Jung is unhappy, So is in ruthless mode..basically copying his mom hah. Jung bows to him..and leads his entourage out.

Ji Mong comments on what just happened. So has the scary face on again..

• Like 21

Spoiler

OH DAMN THAT EPS 18 PREVIEW OF YOUKU VERSION ON IG I ACCIDENTALLY OPENED!!!!!!

CR PUNISHMENT OMG OMG OMG HS LOOKS SO BROKENNNN

I DIDN'T ASK FOR THAT KIND OF SPOILER!!! :bawling:

NOW I CAN'T WATCH EPS 17 WITH THE SAME FEELING ANYMORE GOSH... WHY GJ WHY????

• Like 18

HS and WH are eating together.

WH seems very distracted.

HS says something about Damiwon..I guess she's not working there any more. Damn their food looks like art work hahah, it's good to be favored by royalty apparently..until it's not? GUlp.

Wook and HS scene. 

Oh man. How far they've come. HS dismisses her maids, it's just her and Wook now.

She bows to him and Wook speaks to her..preview scene..HS is very calm about it..

• Like 21

JUNG AND SOME RELATIVES ARE TALKING WITH THE KING THEY SEEMS THEY ARE AGAINST KING IDEA...WH AND HS TALK ...BUFFERING SO MUCH....WILL WS ALSO BETRAY HS I WONDER....HS AND WW MEET...SHE ASKED HER LADIES TO STAY AWAY FROM HER SHE WANTS A WORD WITH THAT LOSER

• Like 12