[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

Whatttt? How come? 

My reaction for the 1st 15 minutes. 

I'm watching international version.  And satisfied how they delivery the shock in WY when he find out the true nature of his mother. And also make me wandering, whose name that WY put in his last letter. 

• Like 13

HS wakes up in the bed.

Not naked, unfortunately. (Sorry, dirty mind here) ;)

HS is having tea time with WH...GOOD she deserves some girlfriend time too, WH don't be a snake like..CR...

CR runs in and Evil Queen's maid comes to get HS. It's the preview scene. Evil Queen, Jung with stank face and they have the paper So tore up.

Geez people, why didn't someone burn that thing? Sigh. So and Soo are too new to scheming it seems. 

Oh man. I just noticed Jung's sideburns. Those things needs to go. 

HS on the spot, trying to convince them Yo made So the King. Queen grabs HS, Jung tells his mom to stop..So arrives, removes HS from Queen's grasp.

Jung makes his mom sit down. 

WS and HS grip hands tightly. 

• Like 23

Jump to..So asking something to her.

So sleep in HS lap. saying he like stay like this. So sleep peaceful with HS telling story. 

In the morning, HS wake up alone. 

WH come visit her. Both chatting. Suddenly CR come looking for her panicked. Its crazy eomma people, saying that crazy eomma wait for her. 

Jung look at her angry. Crazy eomma interrogating her about Yo decreet. Jung show her the torn paper. Both crazy eomma and Jung ask her to tel the truth. But HS hide the truth from them. Crazy eomma angry and force HS. Right on time So barge in. Tell her to stop.

HS grab So hand tightly, so is him. So arguing with crazy eomma and Jung. Crazy eomma lost for words. So wins. So leaves the room. Crazy eomma cursing. 

On their way, So stop and say to HS to not ever going back to that place again. 

• Like 19

So pulls HS away.

Evil Queen says something evil no doubt.

HS pulls on WS's hand so they can stop.

So says something to HS..and finally lets go of her hand. HS says something, but So is gone...So staggers back to his throne, he is not as unaffected by his conversation with Mom and Jung as he acted.

Ji Mong says something and it's the preview scene..So tells him to kill them all??

ugh. As usual, interaction with his mom always brings out So's ruthless dangerous side.

WH is being menaced by the evil minister. Why are they still referring to So as Prince? Uh oh. WH finally stabbed the evil minister. Looks like he was threatening to out her to Baek?

It was a flashback..BA hops up happily to WH..oh man..this is going to be a source of pain isn't it...gosh, don't hurt my baby Baek!!!!  Baek and WH talk..

• Like 21