[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

49 minutes ago, devotee said:

This article may not be the most credible source but I'm all for it if SBS *coughs* decides to produce a second season with all the original cast in it.  Feeling hopeful as I wait impatiently for tonight's episode.

‘Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo’ Season 2 In The Works? Sequel To Transport Characters In The 21st Century? (click link for full article)

A source claimed that the remaining four episodes will not be enough to accommodate the big revelations of the series, hence, “Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo" season 2 is speculated to be negotiated

The alleged second season is expected to bring the characters in the modern world as in Tong Hua’s Chinese novel “Bu Bu Jing Xin,” the female protagonist had died in the past life and only another near-death experience can possibly transport Hae Soo back to the present world.
High hopes “Moon Lovers” fans, high hopes.

HS:  Smiles

Me:  I love you too...

Looking at Lee Joon Gi's previous dramas and movies, he looks the type of actor who'd consider the quality of materials may it be commercially popular or not.  If there's a sequel, (just purely my personal opinon), I don't think he would want to be in it.

• Like 12

1 hour ago, AryRa said:

DAEBAKKK.... whatever happen in the ending the fans still be happy if they attend this mini fan meeting

if it will be sad ending.. i believe Lee Joon Gi will comfort the fans... :love:

and if it will happy ending... it will be double... Lee Joon Gi still comfort them ..... i'm envy but i'm happy:love::love:

is there anyone in this forum can attend the mini fan meeting ? can't wait to watch the fan meeting 

Can't they at least streaming it or something?

Please, let us see LJG to :bawling:

• Like 16

1 hour ago, butterflysaga said:

Ahhh.. I'M SO JELLY WITH SK FANS! Moreover there's possibility LJG will invite the other cast~~ since we know he's close with IU, Kang Hana, Z. Hers, Seohyun.. HJH & Kang Haneul maybe? *wistful thinking*

How can they do this to us??? Oh the life of international fans :bawling:

• Like 12

9 minutes ago, antiherofans said:

Can't they at least streaming it or something?

Please, let us see LJG to :bawling:

We will not be able to concentrate watching the final episode... instead of watching it... we will keep on eye to LJK :wub: watching his expression and blushing ourselves

• Like 19

international fans shouldn't be feeling so bad, LJG lives in korea so obviously its for people there, a lot of actors and idols also don't feel that comfy with the international crowd due to the huge language barrier, many koreans still struggle with english, though I think LJG is much more aware of his international fans because he sometimes captions his instagram in english. :P

• Like 24

1 minute ago, AryRa said:

We will not be able to concentrate watching the final episode... instead of watching it... we will keep on eye to LJK :wub: watching his expression and blushing ourselves

Yes, absolutely LOL :lol:. It is probably best if we watch the ending without LJG to understand the story better.

• Like 14

6 minutes ago, glacial said:

international fans shouldn't be feeling so bad, LJG lives in korea so obviously its for people there, a lot of actors and idols also don't feel that comfy with the international crowd due to the huge language barrier, many koreans still struggle with english, though I think LJG is much more aware of his international fans because he sometimes captions his instagram in english. :P

He can speak fair English. I saw a video of him somewhere in foreign land but not sure which country. He was talking to the driver in English. I think his English is pretty decent. Enough to save him in case he get lost somewhere :grin:

• Like 20

9 minutes ago, antiherofans said:

Yes, absolutely LOL :lol:. It is probably best if we watch the ending without LJG to understand the story better.

Exactly. I think I wouldn't be able to concentrate watching the drama. I'll just look at LJK the entire time. :love:

• Like 13

4 hours ago, bingewatcherinsomniac said:

Thank you so much for the naver link!

Turns out our prediction is correct, Hae Soo was the last person that saw wang yo and held the important information about his last decree to whom he would abdicates the throne to. IF he really did gave it to wang so, I could imagine the heartbreaking pain he felt in his last breath to undeniably realized his mother true intentions, how foolish of him to think that at least his mother still love him even just a bit after all the sacrifices he made for her, when in reality she was never truly care about his well-being. He was nothing but a tool for her own ambitions. Even in his sickbed and dying moments, all her mother could think about was jung! He felt deceived and betrayed by his mother, he might gave it to wang so out of spite. Though with the long list of evil deeds he committed so far, it serves him right to suffer in his last moment, but I still find it pitiful.

I wonder whether this scene happen before or after the coronation ceremony. Judging from his kingly attires, it should be after, and he is already their king at this point. But there's something off with the way evil queen and wang jung addressed him, they still treat him as wangja not respect him as their paeha. I know they both still stuck in denial phase, but that just a stupid move from them. It is unacceptable treatment for a king that put them at risk to be punish accordingly. Maybe wang so's words to his mother that get her stutter in response is probably on the same sentiment? He coldly put them back to their position and subtly remind them his standing that their fate relies completely in his good grace right now so don't provoke him?! If not for the decree the palace should be covered with brothers' and nephews' blood by now. He probably said bitterly that he is also her son, technically her position as queen dowager did not change, so why she should feel threaten and resist to accept the royal decree. But then her mother said never call her that title because she was never consider him his son?

Gosh...I wish my korean vocabulary is rich enough to understand every words and nuances in that scenes.. Hopefully some korean friends in this thread could give a correct translation?

Wang So or rather Gwangjong should accept his mother's words and demote her to Queen Hwangbo's status.

• Like 7