[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

1 minute ago, Evelyn C said:

It's 2 am here, and I am laughing like a crazy fool! :P While he's under the bed, he'll keep saying - I promise you Soo, no, wait - I can't actually do that - I will do - no, wait - I also can't do that - Before he knows what's happened, 20 years have passed him by while he's there thinking of things he can't do...

He'll pen poems about time and the passing of time. Once in a while, he'll sneak out ninja-style, and stretch his legs and practise ninja-kicks quietly...20 years under the bed is killing on the knees...

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

Oh I love HS's new look, i love her dress. And WOW WS is so powerful as King. 

I cant wait for ep 17 tonight! we will get our ep tonight right? Does anyone know if there will be anymore OST releases?

I wonder whether WS will immediately turn revengeful right away. I can imagine he has a lot of scores he wishes to settle. As for Jung, to be honest I am plain irritated at him. So i basically ignore his existence whenever i watch the show. 

I know! She looks radiant (pregnancy glow?) and he's just owning it as King... I'm just going to pray for torrential downpour - I know they can't play tennis in the rain - A girl can dream that same goes for baseball? :) if it gets postponed again, there might be a riot.

Jung has become an annoying gnat - he was cute before, but now I just want him to go away and fight some more battles on the frontier where he can't obstruct our OTP anymore.

• Like 17

2 minutes ago, devotee said:

I'd watch baseball in a heartbeat of LJG is in it! So good to be back and seeing how fast this thread it going.  We will definitely reach 2000 pages soon.  You guys are just AWESOME :D

I SWEAR I HAD A MINI HEART ATTACK WHEN I SAW THE WORD BASEBALL AND THAT EDITED POSTER! I think I'm having a phobia right now... oh onion head

NO BASEBALL TONIGHT! I'M TRUSTING YOU SBS SPORTS!! YOU SHOULD DO YOUR JOB!  super sayan onion head

Glad that the thread is moving faster again~ I'm staying positive for a somewhat happy ending and I'm patiently waiting for Ep 17 (especially for the mask scene)  waiting onion head

#THANKGODIT'SMOONDAY<3

• Like 15

30 minutes ago, flower4junsu said:

I cannot get over this view

Please join us at the shipping thread

lee joon gi/iu shipping thread link :P

but ship at your own risk ok? sometimes actors fall in love during filming and then they slowly get out of character. But judging by what Lee Joon Gi and IU have been posting, they are not out of characters yet because the drama is on going. I am so dead. image.gif

• Like 24

Hae Soo looks so dayum GORGEOUS!! OMG. before I said she's tied up with Ha Ji Won who looks the most prettiest in my eyes with hanboks.. now IU takes the top spot angel2-onion-head-emoticon.gif BUTTT! GWANGJONG.. I'm so loving King WANG SO admire2-onion-head-emoticon.gifThe sharpness is a killer. I'm digging his fierce look kyaaaaaa~ embarrassed1-onion-head-emoticon.gif

• Like 21

3 hours ago, qwenli said:

@Silvermaine

I dont think is WS in HS's room. Its HS in Gwangjong's room :P137.gif

@whyo wow you really saved all the "important" bts :lol: I consider them so important, I am putting the link in my signature. haha

Well.., I think we are SoSooxJoonU hardcore shipper  LOL. Of course its important...
I'll help our fellow eclipses that wanna join our ship :phew:

• Like 14

11 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

Oh I love HS's new look, i love her dress. And WOW WS is so powerful as King. 

I cant wait for ep 17 tonight! we will get our ep tonight right? Does anyone know if there will be anymore OST releases?

I wonder whether WS will immediately turn revengeful right away. I can imagine he has a lot of scores he wishes to settle. As for Jung, to be honest I am plain irritated at him. So i basically ignore his existence whenever i watch the show. 

Jung..... he must have a "mother complex" and in the end he also have a "first love complex" toward HS :sweatingbullets:

• Like 13

8 minutes ago, ChewyChocolate said:

He'll pen poems about time and the passing of time. Once in a while, he'll sneak out ninja-style, and stretch his legs and practise ninja-kicks quietly...20 years under the bed is killing on the knees...

At this point, he's starting to look real pitiful even to Jung - 'Hyungnim, are you still here? So and Soo have married and left you behind - Even Yeonhwa saw the light and left, yet you are still here?" All words, and no action (except when poisoning your brother, but nbd), that's our molasses boy, Wook!

• Like 16

12 minutes ago, oyashirazu said:

lyserose I do know one saeguk drama where a king ascends the throne without a queen :) It’s called  태왕사신기 (The Story of the First King's Four Gods / Legend / ... / I think the title has many translations…). But it’s plot is neither in Goryeo nor Joseon era, but in Goguryeo if I remember correctly.

Thanks for your info. I watched that drama because it starred Bae Yong Joon (he is my first K-drama's crush at the height of Winter Sonata's fame) but I think it's more of fantasy-fusion saeguk loosely based on Dangun and Gwanggaeto. The drama presenting more mythical elements than actual historical figures, if I am not mistaken. But well, they have notified us in every episode that they "have taken creative license to history", so long as they don't deviate far as what the other Moon drama did for its ending, I think that should be fine.

I apologized for cutting your earlier post as I was nervous about reposting images but same with you, I am hoping they will make that coronation of Gwangjong really EPIC. I am a bit worried to be honest. Aside from the rain ritual, demons chasing ceremony and rain cum Goryeo's batman scene, we don't get that much epic scenes and I mean, the scenes which really show the build up and explosive momentum. We have been waiting 16 episodes for Wang So to ascend the throne, so please drama, please, be merciful to us and give us that moment to talk about just like that moment when Haesoo had the vision of Wang So as the ominous Gwangjong. 

• Like 10

ATM.. I am listening to the SHR OST, and i feel, i will  burst into tears. I have these mixed emotions: 

1.  I can already watch my long awaited ep 17 tonight. 

2. Wang So will be king but he will lost his beloved Haee Soo ( if they will follow the Chinese version)

3. SHR ending is coming nearer and nearer. 

4. I won't see LJK and IU together again. 

5.  I am nervous and worried about the ending. 

Am i crazy or what? 

• Like 17

1 hour ago, LyraYoo said:

Seeing how Jung never once defends Soo in front of his mom (come on, how hard it is to stop your mom from shaking the person that you care the most!) - I am now royally pissed that Soo will end up with Jung. :angry:
Also, from the collective surprise loo, I'd gather So said something damning that knocks Evil Mom down - something about Yo's treachery perhaps? His uncle? 

Hiks.. need Eng sub.
Oh! @rei_smasher11 Thank youuuuu!!! :heart: 

• Like 18