[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

Chun sung! 

Edensor report to duty, Captain! 

Kekeke...joining... 

Ahh I love this part Captain, " This is for fun and to satisfy our shipping hearts and NOT meant to entertain any thoughts of real life infidelity." 

Indeed. It's for fun. Can't help it XD

• Like 21

1 hour ago, edensor said:

Did you see that, she hold his handXD

And what the meaning of her cute tap haha cute... 

I just seen it ^^ do you guys remember the bts when Joon Gi and IU practice their dialog when wang so worried about hae soo after she hurt herself because she didn't want marry the king? Joon Gi also try to find the page in his book and he also hold IU hand for seconds, oh man instinct hahaa.. Maybe if someone have it,  you can share the gifs here ^^ thank you chingu.

• Like 24

It's so cute right, her patting his chest lol

I want to say like a thousands times more about how they're so comfortable to each other. Like it's meant to be there lol

After episode 11, I really can't wait to see how they will develop deeper feelings for each other. I'm ready. Not sure about the heartbreaking later. But I can't wait the roller-coaster ride with them. 

• Like 24

6 minutes ago, kilovekyo said:

I just seen it ^^ do you guys remember the bts when Joon Gi and IU practice their dialog when wang so worried about hae soo after she hurt herself because she didn't want marry the king? Joon Gi also try to find the page in his book and he also hold IU hand for seconds, oh man instinct hahaa.. Maybe if someone have it,  you can share the gifs here ^^ thank you chingu.

I think I haven't seen that yet haha OR maybe I already saw it but not analyzing it LOL

I just recently following closely to Moon Lovers, since I only make a time recently too. So I guess I miss many of their BTS. 

Yes yes, if someone have it, maybe can be share here :D

• Like 14

"UHG!!!  There's so much I want to talk about I'm going to end up accidentally spamming this thread"

This thread is made for spamming of the couple LOL Instead of disturbing the main thread serious analysis haha 

So go spamming!

*happy spam reader lol*

• Like 14

23 minutes ago, kilovekyo said:

Is it this one?

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/1110113/list/92144#

• Like 12

7 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

I am not shipping actors but I have replayed that moment many times... I like their chemistry. ^_^

@Gabi Bros LOL. The part that I find most interesting about this section of the BTS is this particular kiss was purely practice. This is right after he said 'dashi' for again.

ZUEm-l.gif

• Like 24