[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

Spoiler

cant believe, did really So broke up with her? he's angry and all and i understand but why break up (after all that he did for her?).. what i understand his last line "let's stop this" and HS says is that "i don't want?" (haha im messed up korean memory lines).. if ever he did broke up with her maybe its because its too dangerous for HS to be with WS right after Eun death coz of the King's not in right mind..

i was so happy Soo persisted and insisted her way to So, it's high time for her to tell So how she longed for him and waited...

Edited by LyraYoo
  • Like 6

8 minutes ago, Immortal_Angel said:

in BBJX

Reveal hidden contents

He was place under house arrested and 13th deliver poison to him so he can end his life much easier but before he died RX left the note that YT left for her saying she had no regret (hinting she had no regret loving him etc) and so 9th claim RX is cruel and no wonder she's 4th woman. To get torture is nothing cause death is near but now she handed him the note which he knows has regret and guilt and cannot die peacefully 

But really to compare, Won is much worst than 9th in BBJX, in BBJX he egged on 8th to do this and that and stir the pot but to be honest I feel Won is the worst one i mean they are your brothers and you want a massacre?? I mean he has no intention to become king he jus side with whoever has power and gives him the benefit. I really do hope WS sees thru it and put him in his place but then I know he will add oil or YH will add it when things bust out between HS and WW 

@Immortal_Angel... I too agree with you about WON. He is a horrible man and weak. He sided with Yo and let him commit all those heineous crimes that eventually drove him insane. WON is sociopath unlike Yo. HIm losing his mind proves that chingu 

• Like 7

2 hours ago, sosooyah19 said:

c

Spoiler

ant believe, did really So broke up with her? he's angry and all and i understand but why break up (after all that he did for her?).. what i understand his last line "let's stop this" and HS says is that "i don't want?" (haha im messed up korean memory lines).. if ever he did broke up with her maybe its because its too dangerous for HS to be with WS right after Eun death coz of the King's not in right mind..

i was so happy Soo persisted and insisted her way to So, it's high time for her to tell So how she longed for him and waited

He did it for various reasons,one, that he was mad and dissapointed she didn't trust in him even if she explained to him that in the last moemnts she actually did trust him and that's why she left him a letter...He made up his mind after Eun death that he will bite Yo right back and became king and The General asked him if he remembered the last words of the king to him,aka being a king means to loose/give up something and what is he ready to give up for the throne,when he will see what he gave up(something precious) he will decide if he will join his side and help him become King and lastly he left the Palace knowing that Yo will use her and torment her to get to him,there were many more factors that made him that night walk away from her...

• Like 17

3 minutes ago, soorani said:

So I'm just here, waiting for someone to write a fic of  ALL the "things" that happened in that room and we didn't see in episode 16!!! :P That candle thing was too subtle for me lol 

Lolol the thirst is real (but so understandable!!!!!) They missed a golden opportunity to PPL that candle btw this episode btw... :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

• Like 6

I'm quite sure that Jung asked of Yo to give Soo to him to marry when he said he will grant him any wish aside from the throne...Also if So and Soo did it that night,So sure is one of a kind,with that wond and still having power...But,was So a virgin till then or what?

• Like 13

33 minutes ago, sriskaddict said:
  Hide contents

Why Jung insulted woo hee? What does he have against her? I too think he got imperial edict to marry hs. And I think we will guilt hs into thinking everything is her fault

Spoiler

He knows she tried to kill Taejo and stabbed Baek Ah. I'm not sure about the exact words but he was looking down on her for working at the gyoban and told BA to be careful of his company or something. I'm not fluent in korean but I can get the gist of it by watching the raw. :D

• Like 10

Is it possible that Jung's irrational dislike towards WS is because he's jealous that HS loves WS plus WW has probably been poisoning Jung against WS? In the C-drama, the 14th prince hounded Rouxi over her relationship with 4th prince and was unreasonably upset over her breaking up with 8th prince.

• Like 12

33 minutes ago, sosooyah19 said:

cant believe, did really So broke up with her? he's angry and all and i understand but why break up (after all that he did for her?).. what i understand his last line "let's stop this" and HS says is that "i don't want?" (haha im messed up korean memory lines).. if ever he did broke up with her maybe its because its too dangerous for HS to be with WS right after Eun death coz of the King's not in right mind..

i was so happy Soo persisted and insisted her way to So, it's high time for her to tell So how she longed for him and waited...

Spoiler

Yes, he did! He was disappointed and mad,but her safety definitely played a part in his decision to broke up with her.

But tbh, I LOVED IT! I loved that he's willing to let her go for her own sake, it is the third time he shows it and I hope he keeps this pattern. If they break up ( and the will) I hope it to be entirely his decision... for her sake, he will let her go one last time 

• Like 16

i think here we can see the difference between WS and WW when being caught holding their lover hand... WS put HS hand back and tap it just like saying i'm sorry.. i just loved a small interaction like that.. WS not completely brush off HS hand like WW...

also WS even after all this time can be cute when JM caught them being lovey dovey... kyaaaaaa

• Like 21

8 minutes ago, Miky88 said:
  Hide contents

I'm quite sure that Jung asked of Yo to give Soo to him to marry when he said he will grant him any wish aside from the throne...Also if So and Soo did it that night,So sure is one of a kind,with that wond and still having power...But,was So a virgin till then or what?

Definitely not.. her mind was not of a virgin girl.. remember boyfriend in Korea in 21st century... :P

• Like 5

24 minutes ago, trizha1 said:

Lolol the thirst is real (but so understandable!!!!!) They missed a golden opportunity to PPL that candle btw this episode btw... :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

but we all know what lights off means in this and the next thing she in her white gown... ok... good.. what was kinda weird was the next scene where they were playing ducks and wolf (they were just sleeping and now theyre playing?), it should have come after the breakfast... weird.. maybe SBS will edit that... Int'l edit was kinda messed right here though it implied that not only one but maybe 2 nights HS spent with WS to help *cough* him....

Edited by LyraYoo
  • Like 14

Just now, paldia said:

Hello Everyone!

I've read a few pages back, that they will air 2 episodes tomorrow. Is it official?

we are hoping that will be the case..

2 minutes ago, yeastbread said:

could someone pm me the link fpr episode 16 as well? I have been looking fo episode 16 like crazy on the internet but didnt find anything!! :cry:

i think they already have it down.. :( i also tried for 2nd time to share but its not working anymore... just got lucky few hours ago..

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, paldia said:

Hello Everyone!

I've read a few pages back, that they will air 2 episodes tomorrow. Is it official?

On SBS's website, its only showing episode 16 at Tuesday 10pm. Hoping they're just late  in updating it =/.

http://w3.sbs.co.kr/schedule/scheduleSub.do?depth02=d2_2&depth03=sbs&channel=SBS&ymd=20161018

• Like 10

total crazy mode for YO i am very curios to see his death

Eun :( wifeeeee :( omo sweet couple :( 

Spoiler

ok what again we must wait one more week for episode 17 ? and then BAm no moonday again????? aaaaaa pls no give us two episode tomorow 

• Like 15

31 minutes ago, sosooyah19 said:

we are hoping that will be the case..

i think they already have it down.. :( i also tried for 2nd time to share but its not working anymore... just got lucky few hours ago..

yeah i checked on a website that was sent to me but the host website does not work :/ 

THANK YOU ALL I CAN FINALLY WATCH IT NOW! 

Edited by yeastbread
update
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, millie10468 said:

You're not the only one. I think if they had just glossed over the consequences of Soo's failure to trust So, I would have been mad. After all, we the audience are the only ones who know (or at least, assume) that Soo's purpose is to get history to go the way it was meant to. The characters themselves don't and shouldn't know (at this point) and therefore Soo's actions deserved real reactions from So. And by God did we get a reaction.

It's times like these I realize that So loving Soo doesn't make him a pushover, you know? Lover boy held quite a grudge.

Hide contents

Soo got to spend YEARS thinking about what she did, probably wishing she could have done things differently.

... and Wook got just a year of halfhearted feelings lol

It's really no contest at this point. The Wook-Soo ship might have gotten a lot of episodes but the So-Soo ship definitely got the most passion and intensity. Sometimes it's not about the amount of time spent on a relationship (although at this point, So and Soo have been in reciprocal love a lot longer than Soo and Wook were quasi-together), it's about the strength of the feelings the parties have for each other.

You should  not wish to be someones first love - you should wish to be his last love (ideal would be his first and last)

Right - the Wook Ship was never right - but understandable for me. He was the first Person who gave her confort in that difficult situation.

Of course I need to watch it with subs - to know what exactly So told her. But yes - I would be so mad if that doing had no consequences. And yes too - So never became a Puppy or a fool for  love. His Love is so strong - he is able to die for her - we all know that - but he is not willing to sacrifice someone else and I believe he was deeply hurted. He drings Poisen for her and she don´t trust him. As he only can see it.  And it was a matter of life an death..  No question about that. We have seen So so hurted only one time before ... When he had to give up on his Mother and see face the truth.

The Woman he loved and will save with all means did not trusted him and that made him kill out of mercy and loose his little Brother - who only tried to not get involved and the Girl he more or less grow up with. Generals Daughter was a Person he liked too.

Still - three years... so many time again...

But I really hope those two will not easy to break now... I hope the Story gives me a different direction - not getting seperate like C Version. A lot is already different.

• Like 19