[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

Let me get this straight:

So Yo goes crazy and dies. From the look of it, this time Wook has nothing to do with his death. 
So, BA, and General Park (just 3 of them?) are in front of the gate and YH comes out with Royal Guards?
So was inaugurated as King (BA is happy, Jung is not, Won is uneasy - as he should be)
Soo was confronted by Queen Yo which later shield away from the Evil Queen. 
They share bed scene, some teasing, some loving, I'm happy. 
Soo met Wook - awkward moment - especially when he said that to her. 
He broke the bracelet. 

It's good that Wook broke the bracelet, but what does it mean? Will it mean that he finally accept defeat or it just makes him even angrier at the whole situation. He didnt get the crown. He didnt get the woman. What now?
Queen Yo's reaction to So and Soo.. will this be threatening?

At some point, something will happen that makes So and Soo break apart. Right now, everything seems to be going so well.
Will the Soo-Wook relationship the reason? Or YH's malicious revenge plays a part?
Soooo many questions.

Calling for BBJX's experts to explain perhaps? @violet90 @ruizaio  

• Like 23

13 minutes ago, penelop3 said:

Yes karma bites him in the richard simmons alright. 
But what did Queen Yo said to Soo? I guess So still doesnt know about Soo and Wook. 

Yes very true!

Queen Yoo to Soo/So:

Don't quote me on this but I think it's something along the lines of "you're only a thief who has stolen the seat from my son."

I think she may have been directing that to So as he is present in that scene as well and the son she is referring to is Jung. Because Queen Yoo still doesn't consider So as her son she wanted Jung to be the next King but by age order the next in line is in fact So. 

• Like 15

is it just me or does WS look rather scary and "mean" after becoming king ? HS is all happy , with pure , calm and "princess " aura and teasing him , but he gave me that "bad guy"-aura-sensation !  I am rather anxious than happy about the preview of episode 17. 

WW is up to no good, this time will be targeting HS personally.image.gif@syeramy Jung never liked his hyung WS. Maybe because his mother raised him well to hate his older brother.  And now after becoming king and having HS he will be more jealous and envious towards him.. 

• Like 22

17 minutes ago, dfun said:

Come on guys leave comments on SBS fb page and anywhere else asking for two episodes tomorrow

ALREADY DID! THIS IS TOO MUCH AND I WILL BE SO ANGRY IF THEY WILL DO THIS AGAIN NEXT WEEK!!!!

Anyways, not sure if someone post it already, eng sub for ep 17 prev

• Like 19

It looks like the international version (youku) episode 16 is available and I am downloading it now, this means that dramafever may or may not upload the episode, episode 17 remains up in the balance for the youku version if the episode is only broadcasted on SBS next week. Those interested and able to understand chinese subs can pm me for the dailymotion link I found.

• Like 14

I'm not sure if this is true but I feel like they abandoned the leave-the-palace-with-the-14th-prince plot now? To be honest I have no idea how this was resolved in BBJX, but right now it seems like Soo has even more of an official position than RX did? I mean she's dressed so well and has her own entourage and all, openly going to the king's household in full sight of everyone. In that case, even if Wang So ends up marrying someone else as his official queen, I don't think it looks socially acceptable for a prince to marry one of the king's women as his first wife?? Not sure how big a deal this is in Goryeo, but it seems like a lot of sagueks about royal harems make a huge deal out of how women who belong to the king are stuck like that until they die, so eh it seems quite unfeasible for her to marry Jung as an out now? 

• Like 8

@TeBe Huhuhu. I just hope that he gives some chance to WS. Basically, he doesn't have any solid reason to hate WS. Just because his mother influences make him like that. I just don't understand why he has to hate him. Poor WS. 

At least HS been back as spunky HS! :w00t:

• Like 12

8 minutes ago, skxz said:

Yes very true!

Queen Yoo to Soo/So:

Don't quote me on this but I think it's something along the lines of "you're only a thief who has stolen the seat from my son."

I think she may have been directing that to So as he is present in that scene as well and the son she is referring to is Jung. Because Queen Yoo still doesn't consider So as her son she wanted Jung to be the next King but by age order the next in line is in fact So. 

Then I'd like to tell Evil Queen, "Lady, if your precious Jung is the King, then he wouldnt know a snake even if it's in front of him"

• Like 12

3 minutes ago, theonlyone88 said:

It looks like the international version (youku) episode 16 is available and I am downloading it now, this means that dramafever may or may not upload the episode, episode 17 remains up in the balance for the youku version if the episode is only broadcasted on SBS next week.

I found a version to download too. Donno if it's a dead link or not. I can't do without my dose of moonloversmorphine.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, chickenchopflipflop said:

I hope you are wrong too.. but i had this suspicion since the beginning.....

On a separate note, in the ep 17 preview, it seems that HS and WS remain devoted to each other despite him finally becoming king... I honestly don't know how they will write the C ending into this and make it believable. ...... it doesn't feel realistic to separate them in the next 4 episodes when they have survived 16 episodes of trials and tribulations... the way they wrote the relationship, it seems like they would be strong enough to survive what will happen to CR. I really wonder what event it will be to separate them, i hope it is different from C version and i am still completely in denial about everything...

Oh man if it it's Jung then the whole jealous So sending Soo away makes sense now.. :tears:

• Like 7

OMG I SAW THE PREVIEW FOR EPISODE 17...IM SO EXCITED!! WANGSO BECOMES THE KING!! Manse, manse, man manse!!! But, it does not means that things are looking good. :(

I didn't comment on episode 16 still cuts but the loving look that Hae Soo gives to Wang So when they are still close together holding hands, omg my heart!! Like finally!! I think the Director is good at depicting romance scenes. They totally look like a couple in love with each other. But don't expect too much, the still cuts, preview pictures are just a selection of the episode. They are not the whole depiction of the episode itself. Haha! We have learnt our lessons from past episodes.

LJG since before wanted to create good chemistry with his co-stars. He said he is bad at romance due to lack of dating experience and that he think his romance and chemistry is not there or real lol, just acting. Thats why he avoids romantic genres. Haha but i can say that he really establishes good chemistry here in this drama. Kudos to Lee Ji Eun and LJG. I am so looking forward to his next project. I think it will be at higher levels. lol. Explosive and intense chemistry. Woohoo! Kekeke!

SBS is all out on the still cuts yet wishy-washy on the livecast. I thought that it is better if they standardizes the airing to Tuesday on these few weeks where they are going to air baseball game on Monday. So it does not let watchers have expectation that Monday is the airing date of MLSHR. SBS and their ways of doing things. *smh* Look everything is so messy now, so many spoilers. I am going to wait for the full episode in eng subs. 

• Like 19