[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

Give us RELIEF!

Our mutual love affairs with Joon and the daily hassle that causes are becoming more and more numerous. We work, shop, clean and finally plop ourselves down to watch Moon Lovers after a week of sweet agony waiting for the next episode. The reason for our madness is as varied as his contours. The jawline, the nose, the absolutely gorgeous cat like eyes, the hair (whether gloriously long or military short) the shoulders, his mouth, that adorable dimple in his chin, the flat smooth tummy, the muscular thighs, that voice, the strong and sensuous hands all collaborate to make us drool until our chins suffer diaper rash. Personally I am sick of the interference to my life but I can't seem to wrench my eyes away from whatever screen or picture of him I look at. It is some sort of mass hallucination or insanity that grips a notable percentage of the world's female population. He has to stop this as obviously we can not.

We already have started talking about what his next project will be as we agonize over the fact that baseball has preempted our cutie. No bed scene. No heart stopping kisses. No life. We are dead. All we have left is to pick over the carcass of the last episode.. Analyze it, torture it until we have sucked every nuance of meaning from every line and every body movement then sharpen our fangs on the spoilers for the upcoming episode. OH dear GOD! We are sunk. Unless the man takes pity on us and gives us something to look forward to after Moon Lovers we will all be committed to a nice quiet home where we can fan fic the fantasies we carry in our hearts. Does he know this is much more than simple idol adoration. Isn't he aware that we are secretly dreaming about an unexpected meeting where our charms stop him in his tracks. Help us Drama Gods! We are undone!

• Like 24

7 minutes ago, penelop3 said:

There must be a reason why So cannot marry Soo. If it's the scar thing, well, he's the King, and rules are made to be re-written by the order of the King.
IF he reaally cannot marry Soo, then the rest of the Palace will force him to choose someone as his Queen. How will YH come into play here?
She's not reallly powerful. Marrying her gives no benefit since he's already King. No political reason either. Hmmm... 

I still suspect the thing that drives So and Soo apart is Soo and Wook's history. They really really should've come clean looong time ago. 
Communication is the key for long-lasting relationship, people. Isnt that what love guru always tells us.

I'm very sure HS will not be name queen since the writers are making sure they are sticking close to the history. Cause if you depose of a queen there is also records of it too. I'm guessing that YH made sure that if WS became king, she will be queen and struck a deal with WS if not she will make sure the official in court and the clans won't bow to him and accept him as king and make sure they will rebel and probably more brothers will die. We all know WS love his brothers and wont want them to suffer. With HS status she's probably cannot be granted queen not only because of the scar but because she was a court lady then demoted to a laundry maid. Its like WS father, he couldn't marry his lover cause he needed clans power in order to maintain his spot. So what do you think WS will do and what would HS do then? She probably persuade WS to marry YH even knowing it will kill her in order to help him secure his power as king.

In BBJX RX was never named as one of the kings wives not even a concubine cause of her status. All they know was she was the king's woman and nobody can touch her thats the reason why later she can leave the palace being 14th concubine since she was never given a status with 4th at all.

So my theory is that HS will be WS woman and he allowed her to stay with him like 4th allow RX to stay with him even with no status so everybody in the palace knows HS is WS woman and she has to be treated with respect like any other concubine. I believe that is when YH will grow jealous even though she's queen his focus is all on HS so she will come up with a plan to drive a wedge between them.

• Like 22

Thank you to whoever got the link to the episode! I can finally watch it! 

Eun and Soon Duk Scene screenshots:

Spoiler

Eun asks Yo to let them go.

Screen%20Shot%202016-10-18%20at%201.08.0

What makes me most sad is Soon Duk could not even utter her last words to Eun. She literally just died. WHY?!?! Justice for this couple!

Screen%20Shot%202016-10-18%20at%201.08.4
Screen%20Shot%202016-10-18%20at%201.14.4
Screen%20Shot%202016-10-18%20at%201.09.2

Yo shoots Eun in the arm? Like wtf? He's your brother and so young. Are you okay in the head? SOOOO ANGRY!

So, Jung and Soo come. Yo shoots Eun in the chest. I'm crying I can't.

Screen%20Shot%202016-10-18%20at%201.09.5
Screen%20Shot%202016-10-18%20at%201.16.2
Screen%20Shot%202016-10-18%20at%201.17.2
Screen%20Shot%202016-10-18%20at%201.17.1Screen%20Shot%202016-10-18%20at%201.23.1
Screen%20Shot%202016-10-18%20at%201.23.2

I will not post anymore because I know that everyone wants to enjoy the Ep when it officially airs. 

Those interested in watching the Ep now PM me and I'll inbox you the link.

• Like 22

Dear Eclipses, I'm ok with Ep 17 previews and clips of Ep 16, but some might not prefer to watch or see anything about that right now. Can we please put in Spoiler anything related to Ep 16 & 17? Thank you.

Now it's a guessing game if DF will upload the subbed Ep 16 in a few hours.

SBS is in total richard simmons right now :sweatingbullets:

• Like 24

1 minute ago, skxz said:

Thank you to whoever got the link to the episode! I can finally watch it! 

Eun and Soon Duk Scene screenshots:

Hide contents

Eun asks Yo to let them go.

What makes me most sad is Soon Duk could not even utter her last words to Eun. She literally just died. WHY?!?! Justice for this couple

Yo shoots Eun in the arm? Like wtf? He's your brother and so young. Are you okay in the head? SOOOO ANGRY!

So, Jung and Soo come. Yo shoots Eun in the chest. I'm crying I can't.

Can you please share the link as well? I just saw 2 mins of it, up to the point where: 

Spoiler

Yo shot him with the 2nd arrow.. dang that snake! 

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, wackeemarie said:

Dear Eclipses, I'm ok with Ep 17 previews and clips of Ep 16, but some might not prefer to watch or see anything about that right now. Can we please put in Spoiler anything related to Ep 16 & 17? Thank you.

Now it's a guessing game if DF will upload the subbed Ep 16 in a few hours.

SBS is in total richard simmons right now :sweatingbullets:

I'm all for spoilers! So it's fine by me. Oh, and I'm liking your richard simmons, as they should be! ;)

• Like 10

Hey, all chingu,

As the site previously posted for ep 16 is noted as illegal by moderator , not sure dalymotion is also considered illegal? I don't dare to even post in spoiler tag. So, if anyone can't find it on dalymotion and want direct, please pm me. I don't wanna spoil everyone guesses and anticipations and won't post screen caps as well...unless ppl ask me. Sorry, I can't wait 24hrs... :(

Spoiler

Heartaches already started for our OTP 26 min into ep 16...ghr...ghr...ghr...please give them a break! :bawling:

• Like 12

Guest maniac-moon

EPISODE 17 PREVIEW IS confusing.i don't like it...WS is weird and it scare me.  i feel bad .   HS is in dangrous condition... and jung,he is really on my nerv

36 minutes ago, kyar7jizhenll said:

Someone catch the whole episode youku: 

Can't directly watch at dalymotion! You have to watch it from maplestage! Off to watch!

Woah! huge thanks!!! Off to watch too. :wub:

• Like 3

So Youku releases ep 17 prev and weibo releases episode 16 second prev. And both are taken down immediately.  pff1-onion-head

I'm laughing right now. What the F is happening?

In any case someone missed the 2nd prev of ep 16 posted from weibo...

Spoiler

Eun and SD surrounded by many guards. WY from a far using his bow and arrow and shoots Eun in the arm.  SD on ground looks dead. WS came and defend Eun. Jung and Su came to witness what's happening. WY shoots Eun on the chest (HS premonition). WS dropped his sword on the floor to assist Eun looks like already dying. Eun seems asking a favor or something for his bday back then when So doesn't have any gift for him.

I think reference from this:

photo vlcsnap-2016-10-17-22h27m53s198_zps22ktxk4y.png

photo vlcsnap-2016-10-17-22h28m01s21_zpsle4gcpvf.png

• Like 12

@penelop3 me too i like spoilers even on books.i just thought of that reminder since some might not prefer to know specifics of ep16. I think, seriously hoping I'm right, we might get 2 eps tomorrow because of the aired Ep16. Hopefully SBS learns from this richard simmons and gets its act together so it won't mess up MLSHR's broadcast sched next week.

LJG, I wish your next project won't be this disorganized. But Im glad you have a great relationship with the casts and crew even months after the shooting.

As much as I love MLSHR, it's kinda a mess on this and that sometimes.

Good night Eclipses! 

• Like 14

I don't want leaked episode guys...please avoid to openly share it. :sweatingbullets: 

If someone want to talk about it please use the hidden contents (spoiler).

I am a bit mad that the episode got leaked. That only affects all the broadcasters...not only SBS.  

• Like 13

7 minutes ago, kyar7jizhenll said:

Hey, all chingu,

As the site previously posted for ep 16 is noted as illegal by moderator , not sure dalymotion is also considered illegal? I don't dare to even post in spoiler tag. So, if anyone can't find it on dalymotion and want direct, please pm me. I don't wanna spoil everyone guesses and anticipations and won't post screen caps as well...unless ppl ask me. Sorry, I can't wait 24hrs... :(

Hide contents

Heartaches already started for our OTP 26 min into ep 16...ghr...ghr...ghr...please give them a break! :bawling:

Please pm me the link