[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

It's good that Hae Soo will become a queen but her interaction with Wook (eventhough that bracelet breaking is good) and the way So hugs her are giving me bad feeling. Looks like So still doesn't know about her past with Wook, and now that Wook is angry, he will go full force and tell So everything about him and Soo. Even if Wook doesn't do that, I believe YH will do the same thing soon. And So is becoming....more possessive towards Soo? that way he hugs her is unusual.. Gosh I hope his possessiveness doesn't damage the love they've been building so far.

Somehow the female voice (idk who, queen Yo? YH?) at the beginning saying that "if you wanna be the owner of the palace, you must give up certain things" gives a hint of what will happen when So becomes a king.

I have a bad feeling about our OTP. Please, please show, don't give us full happiness on eps 16 only to break it on eps 17. Soo becoming a queen itself is already different from C-BBJX, so I beg for different ending also :bawling:

• Like 10

14 minutes ago, violet90 said:

regardless whether So married or not the only woman that he treat as his queen is Soo... everyone in palace know that Soo is the king lover and she got the queen treatment too... as her cloth and her maids as same as the queen... 

also So seem to be protecting Soo from his mom and of course Soo is the only woman that can be in King chamber... and they seem to be in love....... that's all matter to me...  before the storm coming........... arghhhhh

i hate SBS so much right now........

@violet90 I hate SBS too. We still have another three more episodes after episode 17. 

I know it is dangerous when hurricane is coming, but how seriousness of the damages will it be caused, I totally leave it to writer nim. What will make WS acts so harsh towards HS .....? I always think about it. YH, WW, 9th prince and queen yoo, they are all against both WS and HS. .....

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, enigmaticangel said:

Ok Moonlovers..i think we all should just calm down..and look how HOT So looks as a king..in that black dress..:wub:

He looks too clean. So needs to have his mane of glory to give the "danger danger do not touch" aura in him. 
I miss younger So... *sigh

• Like 17

from the looks of the preview it looks like WS probably struck a deal with YH in order to get in the palace since she open the door and greeted him with solders probably which is to make her the queen if he wants her clans back up and not rebel making her brother king. As for why HS is in WS room, i believe when he woke up with the nightmare she was there and comfort him that she's not gonna leave his side.

if this version is adapting the cversion they won't find out

Spoiler

HS is pregnant when CR gets steamed alive that's when HS passed out and the doctor congratulated the king and when he told HS she demanded to know why he's so cruel etc 

So I'm guessing the writers will give us like 2 episodes of sweet moments and then the depression scenes

• Like 13

1 minute ago, LyraYoo said:

WARNING SPOILERS episode 16 youku version

Hide contents

1. SD died and Yo was the one who shot the arrow to Eun.

2.Wang So went to the rescue ! Jung and Hae soo was there but Yo shot the arrow on Eun omg

3.am so relieved  that HS saw it all!!

Where did you get this? Are you watching the episodeee... Aaarrgghh.. I think I'm going to be as craazzy as Yo!! :crazy:

• Like 7

• Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2016]Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo 달의 연인-보보경심 려 ~ ANNOUNCEMENT: please put all episode 16-17 photos/videos under spoiler tag, thank you \^0^/

I have a theory why so still cant figure out it was wook, the other man in soo's past.

He believes in showing his feelings to the people he loves. In his simple mind, everybody is the same. You show affections, caring, acknowledgement. 

Baek ah shows how much he care for soo, so he tought it was him. Jun then shows affection towards soo, naturaly he thinks it's jun.

Wook on the other hand only ever shown "soo is my wife's cousin" affection to the world, so believe just that. He cant understand wook's secretive, let's wait for all hell to break loose before i make my two step behind false promises. How wook blames everybody else but himself for what's happening to him. Such a deflector.. me no like you wook!

• Like 12

I'm not familiar with Korean TV broadcast schedule, but for just a few minutes SBS could not air the episode? It is not half an hour or forty minutes, were just a few minutes so they could have aired, but anyway we cannot mourn over spilled milk.

About episode 17 preview:

Wang Yo and the Evil Queen:

Spoiler

It wasn't a dream Wang So's coronation and it is possible that WY dies as his brother, poisoned. I think the evil siblings has something to do with this, again. 
I'm curious about what the evil queen says to Hae Soo, maybe she is warning her that her life in the palace will be a hell

The bracelet:

Spoiler

I'm happy that my suspicious were incorrect and is Wang Wook who destroyed. But I'm still worried that Yeon Hwa will use this at some point to separate Hae Soo from Wang So, and if HS becomes pregnant as you say it's a possibility.

Hae Soo and Wang So:

Spoiler

They are together as a couplecheer2 onion head but she will become in his queen or concubine, or something else? I prefer the first but I think that something will prevents him to make her his queen, so she will be his special person, almost equal to his wife

I think the preview was released before it was announced that today's episode was not airing, but someone was faster and downloaded and then uploaded in Youtube.

• Like 16

38 minutes ago, Siracusa said:

I read the translation in another post and Wook is pretty bitter about Soo becoming the King's woman. I hope Soo gets a good parting shot at him. Something along the lines of "I gave you every opportunity to be with me. Remember? Also, did we conveniently forget that you poisoned CP?"

I AGREE!! I really hope Hae Soo would shoot him down for good, and also bring him the the court for CP poisoning, but then I remembered Soo didn't have any proof besides Yo's ambiguous statement. What I have hope is that Chaeryung would confess so that Wook would at least serve time for his crime, but I'm afraid Chaeryung would get punished too for being an accomplice...

22 minutes ago, briseis said:

I'm having goosebumps...goodness gracious, I don't care Baekhyun has been in acting controversy or whatever, he's good in this scene, I'm nearly tearing up seeing his face when he realized he's been shot. Daaaaaaamn...that expression stopped my heart...

Now excuse me, I'm going to buy a bulk of tissues...next week's episodes are going to be hard to stomach for sure...

• Like 9

Hmm, I'm happy everyone and their grandparents in the palace know that Soo is  So's woman. Even if he has to marry YH down the road, it'll be clear she was never his first choice.

As for what's going to split them up, I have a couple of ideas:

1. So's going to find out who did what to whom. This means that YH caused the poisoning incident (and Wook hid it), Wook and Won killed Mu. He's going to get in a vengeance-taking kind of mode, especially if Soo's miscarriage happens sometime during this phase.

2. Soo and Wook's prior relationship. The problem here is not that Soo and Wook were once together. It's just that by the time he finds out about this, he'll already have started hating Wook, making this knowledge burn him like crazy. He'll probably feel betrayed by Soo but I don't think it will be to the level that he wants her to leave. However, when he realizes what his revenge on Wook, Won, whoever else, is doing to her, that's when he'll probably be willing to let her go.

...is what I'm thinking at this point.

• Like 19

12 minutes ago, LyraYoo said:

WARNING SPOILERS episode 16 youku version

Reveal hidden contents

1. SD died and Yo was the one who shot the arrow to Eun.

2.Wang So went to the rescue ! Jung and Hae soo was there but Yo shot the arrow on Eun omg

3.am so relieved  that HS saw it all!!

I tought youko cancelled airing ep 16?

• Like 7