[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

8 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

WTH!!!! The episode is leaked!!! WTHHH!!!?

This things only happen to Moon Lovers. :fearful:

ECLIPSES ARE DAEBAKK. FROM HISTORY, SCIENCE, MATH, ASTRONOMY, WE DO EVERYTHING FOR OUR BELOVED SOSOO MOON LOVERS SCARLET HEART RYEO <3

Though I'm not really happy with all this leaked spoilers and whole episode... it might back fire later... sure SBS is really F*** right now... they should really get there s**t together and arrange a fix schedule for MLSHR. They don't know how crazy powerful Eclipses are~~:phew:

Going to bed. See you tomorrow night Eclipses. Still waiting for good things to come before the storm~

Hope I dreamt of our SoSoo couple tonight~~

*virtual hugs and kisses

• Like 17

2 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

@iloveknovela Don't forget that Jung has been poisoned by his mother's words and the rumors around Wang So. It takes a long time for someone who has been manipulated by his relatives to see reality. When he was born, Wang So had already left the palace. He only came once in a while. He became close to Wang Wook because the latter is nice and gentle. It took a long time for Hae Soo to realise Wang Wook's true personality... and it happened the same for Jung concerning Wook as well. I don't think that Jung has realised how low and dirty Wang Wook has become. He might have been disappointed by Wook for abandoning Hae Soo, but he never realised the extent of his betrayal. That's why he needs to be confronted with reality again and again, just like Hae Soo. They have the same disposition: believe the best in people, however Jung doesn't include So in this due to the long brainwashing he was exposed.   

I am aware of that fact too @bebebisous33 and I am not saying I hate Jung.... I am just disappointed with him or perhaps I was expecting too much from him. 

I have watched MLSHR repeatedly but can't fully understand him.   What WS has done to him to behave that way.  WS was trying to be a big brother to him but he refused and spoke harshly to him that's why he was slapped but he defended WS against their mother when he was no longer around.  In front of their mother he seems happy to talk about him and curious about him and yet he never made an effort to get to know his brother.  Yes, he might have second hand information about WS through his mother since he was a child, but he is not a child anymore and he can now make decision on his own and verify or perhaps he already have verified some facts about his brother.  Yet why he remain distant is something that I am curious about.  

Well perhaps he's one of those who learns the hard way.  Poooooor guy!!!

I am the type who do look at peoples strengths (the best in them) rather than their weakness but it depends on how they make use of it. :D Foolishness and stupidity is very frustrating and tiring but I can tolerate the former than the later... LOL   University of LIFE is where  I learned these lesson from!   :D:D:D   I mean, I learned by experience.

• Like 9

53 minutes ago, jerboa83 said:

I'm waiting to have the next two episodes to make a romantic one (I swear! ^.^)... In the meanwhile, here's my second fan mv: 

I just backtracked and read that ep. 16 is not going to air today... :bawling: I'll won't have the raws to make a new mv until next week...  :cry:

• Like 2

Just now, sunshinefate said:

Can someone enlighten me about what is going on here? Why are we able to see those picts and the conversation between our OTP?

apparently episode 16 was "broadcasted" on a Chinese web-site, that was supposed to air Moon lovers at the same time as SBS and One Asia. One Asia followed SBS and didn't air today's episode but the website did. So now we have the international version of episode 16 leaked out . 

• Like 8

• Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2016]Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo 달의 연인-보보경심 려 ~ ANNOUNCEMENT: please put all episode 16-17 leaked photos/videos under spoiler tag, thank you \^0^/

Wait a minute, I am very confused.. so the international version of Scarlet Heart Ryeo got released? Shouldn't the drama take some initiative to this and make sure it gets take down? Because this means international fans are getting Episode 16 but People in Korea aren't watching it o.O.... I'm sure it was a misunderstanding (right?) but nonetheless, shouldn't the drama know about this and try to take it down as soon as possible? Idk...

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, LyraYoo said:

One chingu from twitter said 

Someone called SBS and SBS said they will air back to back episodes for Moon Lovers tomorrow!! YAY !!

Dreams come true!!! Finally SBS, you have realized that Eclipses are just crazy over our Wang So. Not having him as our weekly vitamins will just lower our immune system

• Like 14

2 minutes ago, ferily said:

Wait a minute, I am very confused.. so the international version of Scarlet Heart Ryeo got released? Shouldn't the drama take some initiative to this and make sure it gets take down? Because this means international fans are getting Episode 16 but People in Korea aren't watching it o.O.... I'm sure it was a misunderstanding (right?) but nonetheless, shouldn't the drama know about this and try to take it down as soon as possible? Idk...

Its not on an official site, so I don't think they have the power to remove the episode.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, ferily said:

It didn't get leaked on purpose. Chinese site uploaded thinking everything was fine only to pull it a few minutes later. However it was too late- someone grabbed it and reposted it. 

• Like 13