[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

Oh my I haven't been keeping up with the thread and now it's at 1200 pages >.< I've been seeing a whole bunch of spoilers going around for the next few episodes.... Could osmeone link me to where I can find all of these pictures that are spoilers for the next few episodes :blink:

• Like 7

hi all...

i love this forum a lot :wub::wub:
i've been lurking this forum since the MLSHR begin and got addict to it :)
it's become a habit until now. and here's my checklist at office :)
- check this forum
- play MLSHR Ost 
- watch bts
- re-watch the MLSHR again :)
- watch others LJK drama

and since it begin, i do watch all LJK drama and his movie
and become "fangirling" of LJK... (please forgive this ahjumma hehe...)
one of my favorite movie is The King and The Clown.. he was so amazing actor and he got a lot of awards from this movie. he is an amazing actor. (i've seen his bts during his kiss scene with the king... OMG he was so embarrassed, hiding for a while after the kiss.. but he did it) 

this is the first time i watch the whole drama and movie of an actors. I like watching "Descendants of the Sun" but it doesn't make me want to watch other's soo jong ki drama :)

thank you all... i enjoy reading member's great analysis, tons of picture 

i don't hate monday at all :)

• Like 24

25 minutes ago, Umi_ni_Sora said:

@devotee, I really wish there was a LMAO button. OMG. This drama will keel either by giving me heartache or dying from laughter. 

If there is a time skip, it will make sense why Soo says to So all teary eyed, "I thought you have forgotten me." Or something along those lines. I know for a fact that So will not leave Soo in the palace if Yo is still alive and kicking. Something must have caused them to separate for a time or else she wouldn't have said those lines. What matters is that our couple will still love one another even after separation. I cannot imagine Soo ever changing her mind or falling out of love with So - she is at the point of loving So too much to turn back.  

@Umi_ni_Sora I feel as if this drama is the highlight of my week now lol.  But I'm not quite sure if there'll be another time skip so soon.  The last one was somewhat done poorly. I feel that it was so abrupt when it comes to the friendly HS that we saw being chummy with WS after the whole forget me moment.  They've could've at least give a monologue from HS' pov on what had happened and how her feelings have changed toward WS. Let's hope HS will love WS till the end. Her love will be much deeper and stronger than her fling with WW :)

• Like 11

2 hours ago, Akiddo said:

@ddeokbokkii  

Just to add on a little more to @yongwonhi4jfc's excellent explanation on the Manchu queue.  

The scene with Ruoxi holding on to 4th prince's queue is not in the novel. This was an added on scene based on Nicky Wu's interpretation of 4th prince/Yongzhen. Based on historical records, Yongzhen had the habit of holding on to his queue as he was a very controlled individual. Other than not wanting anyone to catch his vulnerability/weakness (抓小辫子), he didn't like the queue to move while he walked. Hence holding on to his queue became a habit. Nicky Wu was very thorough in his research and thus the PD decided to incorporate this into the show, instead of some other parts in the novel - resulting in a very memorable and private moment between 4th prince and Ruoxi that only they knew. 

Another trivial (not related to the queue), Nicky Wu commented that the hardest scene for him to film was the crying scene when he read Ruoxi's letter. This scene is not in the novel as the book was written only from Ruoxi's POV. The scene was filmed without a partner to bring him into the emotional depth of 4th prince. He had to dig deep into the abyss of his emotions to act out that scene and by the time he was done - he almost collapsed from exhaustion. That scene is still deeply etched in my mind as it was so raw and painful to watch. 

Perhaps that's why most of us are dreading the last few episodes...given the prowess of LJG's acting - he will definitely nail that scene and make it his own. (I am heaving a big sigh while writing this.) But before we get there, let's enjoy the So-Soo lovey moments first.   

Wow! I never knew this! Thanks for sharing chingu! I was bawling so hard during the scene where YZ searches for RX's letter — Nicky did an exellent job on it. Its also carved into my mind as well since it was so heartbreaking. My eyes were so swollen the next day.

Just thinking about how LJG will portray this scene is already bringing tears to my eyes: the endless tears and his cry for Hae Soo, the mourning and torned look on his face... ahhh why did I do this to myself huhuhuhu :bawling: I really really hope all ends well unlike BBJX.. but I'm doubting it because... the drama seems to be like its going to end up like the c-version. F$&@!?¥#%!!!!!!!

*sigh* I dont know if most of us are going to be emotionally prepared for it. Truthfully, I am never readyy for these scenes but I feel that its better that way because it brings out the true emotions and makes the drama memorable... at least to me.

• Like 22

24 minutes ago, ferily said:

Oh my I haven't been keeping up with the thread and now it's at 1200 pages >.< I've been seeing a whole bunch of spoilers going around for the next few episodes.... Could osmeone link me to where I can find all of these pictures that are spoilers for the next few episodes :blink:

Haha never mind... I'm going back through the thread right now and looking at all the spoiler photos.. Holy the intimacy between WS and HS.... The feeelsss........They are so adorable and cute:heart: I'm so excited to see the episode now!! ^^ I really hope it's airing tomorrow :bawling: I can't wait another few days for this episode....

Also I think WS ends Eun lives because Eun probably requests him to just kill him already because after seeing his wife dead, he probably asks WS to end his life already :fearful: So sad :tears: I hope this is the case and HS doesn't misunderstand or anything... (Are there any other spoilers going around about WS slashing Eun? I saw someone post on the thread that HS was able to change WS and history and it showed a picture of HS' vision from back in Episode 9 and WS laughing then the other picture was WS slashing Eun from the spoiler pictures and WS with teary eyes)

• Like 15

I am having a serious withdrawal symptoms and pls let the ep be air tonight!!!

all the stills are making me excited.

about So being emotionally wounded. Guess is expected. Because of Soo one moment of consideration but that what make the story nicer. So has always being the one giving and Soo being the one taking. Time for some changes.

• Like 17

@itzibitzispider You were asking for sageuks with bed scenes -

Spoiler

Empire of Lust/The Age of Innocence starring Jang Hyuk, Shin Ha Kyun, Kang Ha Na and Kang Ha Neul.  This took me by surprise because I have seen a lot of Jang Hyuk's sageuks.  Also A Frozen Flower which has Song Ji Hyo in it (Running Man).  I thought both were pretty hard core  for Korean sageuk drama.  Not what I am used to watching. Of course there is more to the dramas than the bed scenes :sweatingbullets: they do tell a story.

• Like 9

17 minutes ago, redfrommars said:

SERIOUSLY! SCARLET HEART RYEO HAVE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL COSTUMES IN ALL SAEGUK DRAMA!!!!

Do we have any awards for having the most beautiful costumes? xD

I also love the beautiful places where they shoot. There's an award for best cinematography right?

AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO THINKS THEY SHOULD GET ALMOST ALL THE AWARDS?

Best Actor, Best Actress, Best Couple, Best Support, Best OST, Best Cinematography... This is the Best Drama this year!!!! (at least for me, and I'm not even into saeguks but demm how did I end up in this beautiful roller coaster ride? Must be the power of SoSoo's intense passionate love :astonished:)

P.S. Hoping and waiting for an amazing person to post IU's beautiful costumes for couple shirt goryeo style reference.

i do agree... this is the best drama this year with the best costumes, best actress, best actor, best ost.. all the best :wub::wub:

• Like 12

@luvkstyle, those two dramas you mentioned were Korean films. There's a big difference between Korean dramas (TV) and Korean films. On TV there is almost NO KISSING, it's mostly hugging. In the films, it's no holds barred! Seriously! I saw those two films you mentioned, and was totally shocked! Unless it's a cable network, the love scenes are pretty tame. 

• Like 11

Hello everyone! 

I've been lurking in the shadows since page 15 and have been desperate to be a part of the discussions (Had so much trouble logging into my old account).

Wang So x Hae Soo - I'm in love with THEM together. The spectrum of feelings they've made us all feel on the journey so far..

Episode 16's text preview about So being emotionally hurt vexes me.  Some of you said she didn't lie to him, she just omitted. Some of you have said that So is hurt by her lies (lack of trust).

BUT didn't she write So or Ji Mong a note explaining the situation?! Remember she had that change of heart (thanks to SD) and searched for him, albeit too late.  Hopefully that comes to light sooner than later and aides in them reconciling. 

On a side note, it's good to be back.  Haven't been this obsessed "inspired" by a K-Drama since Gu Family Book.

• Like 18

17 minutes ago, auntyem said:

@luvkstyle, those two dramas you mentioned were Korean films. There's a big difference between Korean dramas (TV) and Korean films. On TV there is almost NO KISSING, it's mostly hugging. In the films, it's no holds barred! Seriously! I saw those two films you mentioned, and was totally shocked! Unless it's a cable network, the love scenes are pretty tame. 

Yes… And the drama is broadcasted in a korean public channel after all. Aso the chinesse government had to approve the complete drama before airing for simultaneous broadcast…so I am expecting almost nothing. :P I will be ok with them sharing a kiss, talk and sleep. :P  

• Like 13