[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

13 minutes ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

Probably because the Great General taught him how to keep his ponytail intact while rolling around?

For strictly military purposes of course.

your argument is more sound than mine LOL

• Like 15

55 minutes ago, luci13 said:

@Aramyas welcome! This thread is full with extensive and insightful discussions I've ever encountered :)

I was thinking it was her writing to General Park telling about the escape of her daughter and Eun and a request to meet midway?

Thanks for the Welcome!

I looked back through the episode and honestly I don't know who she is writing to.

The sequence of events is as follows:

1) Has the "You are right" moment with SD and tells her "I will visit the astronomer (Ji Mong)"

2) Goes to "the loft" Ji Mong's/So's place and calls out for the absent astronomer

3) Writes a letter at the desk. Doesn't show HS give/send it to anyone.

ML%20002.png

I cannot read Chinese, so I haven't a slightest what is written here ^^

Spoiler

ML%2001.png

ML%20001.png

HS left a letter.  Where, at the desk? For Ji Mong to tell of the situation and get him to inform SD's father? For the General himself? or for So?

Edited by Aramyas
So rusty at spoiler tabs, forgot to complete my thought. sorry for trouble
  • Like 18

Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo" episode 16 will see reveal the fate of Eun and his wife. Will Wang So follow Wang Yo's order and kill the tenth prince?

Fans must brace for an intense episode as tension continue to rise. According to the spoilers by News Everyday, "Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo" will feature some deaths. It will see Wang So's dangerous side. In an moment of rage, he attempts to kill Wang Eun. However, the tenth Prince's wife intervenes to save her husband and dies instead.

In the meantime, Wang So's fate remains unclear. Wang So's brutal act of killing will leave Hae Soo shocked. As for Wang Jung, who was close to Wang Eun, seeks revenge from Wang So and pledges to kill Wang So.

i still hope is not WS sword!That she will not be killed by WS...WS needs the general if he wants the crown!
  • Like 19

5 minutes ago, violet90 said:

Soo will do it on her own i guess.. comes to think Yo will never let Soo go anyway... after So save her from the arrow she must want to know how he's doing and escaped the palace to find him...

Soo really have a guts in doing what she want for her loved ones... no wonder So loved her.....  

Oh does this mean the mask scene will happen when they're both outside?!?! :w00t:

YAAAAAAYYY....!!! :lol: :D
Oh wait... lets not jinx it! But ya...aay...:sweatingbullets:

• Like 24

1 minute ago, briseis said:

That's another one of those stupid articles that write things based on the misleading preview instead of finding out the truth like a serious newspapers should. So, please, don't be even bothered by this. Remember we had talked about a similarly false report about the episode last week.

i agree i'm sure WS killing WE will be an act of mercy !

• Like 16

23 minutes ago, Aramyas said:

3) Writes a letter at the desk. Doesn't show HS give/send it to anyone.

It's a letter to Ji Mong. The characters she writes are the hanja for his official title 사천공봉 (司天供奉) and the Choi' (崔) of his last name for CJM 최지몽 (崔知夢) ;)

She probably left it on the desk for him to find (possibly not the smartest move) because that's JM's desk in the observatory that she's writing it at.

• Like 15

7 minutes ago, andy78 said:

Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo" episode 16 will see reveal the fate of Eun and his wife. Will Wang So follow Wang Yo's order and kill the tenth prince?

Fans must brace for an intense episode as tension continue to rise. According to the spoilers by News Everyday, "Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo" will feature some deaths. It will see Wang So's dangerous side. In an moment of rage, he attempts to kill Wang Eun. However, the tenth Prince's wife intervenes to save her husband and dies instead.

In the meantime, Wang So's fate remains unclear. Wang So's brutal act of killing will leave Hae Soo shocked. As for Wang Jung, who was close to Wang Eun, seeks revenge from Wang So and pledges to kill Wang So.

i still hope is not WS sword!That she will not be killed by WS...WS needs the general if he wants the crown!

Can we trust this article? I'm still in denial. 
Quote: Wang So's brutal act of killing will leave Hae Soo shocked - this cannot be. Are they trying to dramatize the whole thing? 
Also, IF Jung seeks revenge from So, then that's it (throw hands in the air in frustration) .. is he blind or is he BLIND:angry:

• Like 9