[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

40 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

SoSoo looking peacefully happy while holding hands is the official happy ending for me… I will just create that in my mind. :P

I am with you. This is the happy ending, period. Without any intention to spoil the happy mood, but i am preparing myself for the worst. The last 3 episodes might be tragedy. History tends to repeat itself.:confounded:

• Like 18

21 minutes ago, penelop3 said:

Can we trust this article? I'm still in denial. 
Quote: Wang So's brutal act of killing will leave Hae Soo shocked - this cannot be. Are they trying to dramatize the whole thing? 
Also, IF Jung seeks revenge from So, then that's it (throw hands in the air in frustration) .. is he blind or is he BLIND? :angry:

Honestly, if there is something I would believe this article it would the part about Jung because he has PROVEN TO BE INCREDIBLY STUPID IN THE LAST 2 EPISODES (hell, he's been stupid since the beginning, but back then I could excuse it, I actually did excuse it, on his youth, but now HE IS PLAIN IDIOT). He's been always going on how he will protect So (similarly to Wook), but he never does and what's more he always brings her to danger and So has to clean up his mess. I mean it's his stupidity that leads to Eun's death and that So will have to kill him to end his suffering. I don't want to kill him as much as I want to kill Wook, Yo and Won; I simply want him to disappear forever - some exile far away in Mongolia would be nice. I'm sorry for my "hateful" rant (and I'm not really fond of bashing characters), but for me Jung is the most annoying character, basically Wook 2.0. but without Wook's brains and lethal efficiency, but almost as dangerous; as most ignorant/stupid people are. I'm actually saying this while I like Ji Soo very much - I loved him in Page Turner and Angry Mom - though, he is not as good in ML,

• Like 19

7 minutes ago, Umi_ni_Sora said:

So and Soo made love. 

I don't care what any else says. I'm not convinced they're just there laying around after having an innocent sleep over. This is the kind of stuff you see in historical dramas that implies two people have become one. Look at their undergarments. The way So looks at her and caresses her face. How they hold hands. Soo's hair all undone (So's hair is magical, so we can overlook that). Look at the smiles on their faces, how they look at each other. 

DAT AFTER-LOVE MAKING GLOW. 

Of course I'm wishing they will show more physical contact, but I don't mind what they're giving us. It's romantic. It's wonderful. It gives us the opportunity to imagine. It makes me dance in a field of flowers and sniff daffodils.

Our OTP is perfect. 

agree!! as much as i want the 'bed scene' i think the director implies that they been together already... there is no way that Soo hair will let loose and they both in their undergarments just to having a sleepover...  maybe because its a national broadcasting network so they can't have that kind of bed scene... but the implication is there and if they just having an innocent sleepover there is no need to be in your undergarments.. LOL

as much as i'm happy with these i'm also scared... the direction of them sleeping together is on the path of the whole pregnant and miscarriage plot... that's not something i can handle after seeing how happy they are in this scene.....

but i'm sure if they have a baby together they will make a perfect mom and dad.. i wish....................

• Like 24

22 minutes ago, briseis said:

That's another one of those stupid articles that write things based on the misleading preview instead of finding out the truth like a serious newspapers should. So, please, don't be even bothered by this. Remember we talked about a similarly false report about the episode last week.

I agree. I don't think WS is the one that kills Eun's wife. I think she already got shot by someone's arrow and I'm hoping that when WS slashes Eun, it's either because Eun requested it (based on the spoiler pictures that we saw) or it could be a mercy kill.. I'm more hoping it's because Eun requests it...

i really feel bad for this couple ;-; They literally did nothing wrong and just wanted to live out their lives but they lose everyone close to them and even their own lives... sigh how sad for them.. As I was watching their scenes in Episode 15, I couldn't just help but feel sorry for them because of what's coming...

• Like 14

1 hour ago, notintoyou said:

This is from the long trailer.  Is it going to happen in the next episode? The same sleeves...

Nice pick up! I think I read that HS sneaks to WS escaping the palace so I wonder if this has anything to do with her being discovered?

• Like 13

3 minutes ago, ferily said:

I agree. I don't think WS is the one that kills Eun's wife. I think she already got shot by someone's arrow and I'm hoping that when WS slashes Eun, it's either because Eun requested it (based on the spoiler pictures that we saw) or it could be a mercy kill.. I'm more hoping it's because Eun requests it...

i really feel bad for this couple ;-; They literally did nothing wrong and just wanted to live out their lives but they lose everyone close to them and even their own lives... sigh how sad for them.. As I was watching their scenes in Episode 15, I couldn't just help but feel sorry for them because of what's coming...

I think it's one of the messages of the story, that it's the innocent who suffer the most and are sacrificed, and that the world is not fair.

• Like 20

as i watching eps 15 there something that i just realize...

when So and BA meet WH the first thing that So said is Soo will be happy to meet WH again... no matter what the circumstances he in So will always think about Soo and what make her happy.. i'm literally melting hearing he said that... 

also Soo might have some heart disease i guess... she constantly have a chest pain in these few eps.. once while seeing Taejo , talking to So about Eun and talking to Chaeryung.. maybe she have a weak heart and because she keep been thinking and stressing over a lot of thing it will get worse and worse... the writer seem keep hinting about her sickness now... 

• Like 22

2 minutes ago, briseis said:

I think it's one of the messages of the story, that it's the innocent who suffer the most and are sacrificed, and that the world is not fair.

Yes, I 100% agree with that.. Literally Eun and Soon deok were living their own lives and then, Bam! 3rd prince is after them and wants to kill him. Which I don't understand and does not make logicial sense? Why kill Eun? He didn't show any desire for the throne :/ Sigh, it's always the good people who die in dramas as well... i.e Court Lady Oh.

• Like 13

17 minutes ago, briseis said:

Honestly, if there is something I would believe this article it would the part about Jung because he has PROVEN TO BE INCREDIBLY STUPID IN THE LAST 2 EPISODES (hell, he's been stupid since the beginning, but back then I could excuse it, I actually did excuse it, on his youth, but now HE IS PLAIN IDIOT). He's been always going on how he will protect So (similarly to Wook), but he never does and what's more he always brings her to danger and So has to clean up his mess. I mean it's his stupidity that leads to Eun's death and that So will have to kill him to end his suffering. I don't want to kill him as much as I want to kill Wook, Yo and Won; I simply want him to disappear forever - some exile far away in Mongolia would be nice. I'm sorry for my "hateful" rant (and I'm not really fond of bashing characters), but for me Jung is the most annoying character, basically Wook 2.0. but without Wook's brains and lethal efficiency, but almost as dangerous; as most ignorant/stupid people are. I'm actually saying this while I like Ji Soo very much - I loved him in Page Turner and Angry Mom - though, he is not as good in ML,

Aheem.. *slowly back away from @briseis :sweatingbullets:
I have been frustrated by Jung for a looong time so I have no comment on this but to nod vigorously. But you're kinda scary there with your rant. Hahahaha.
Before I always put up excuses for him because he's too young and he's been too protected by his Mom, but when he's already a General and stiiill.. sooo gullible about the whole thing. That's it...!! He's not just stupid, he's also dangerous. :crazy:
Like MLK Jr said, "Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity"

• Like 16

39 minutes ago, wordsmyth0253 said:

It's a letter to Ji Mong. The characters she writes are the hanja for his official title 사천공봉 (司天供奉) and the Choi' (崔) of his last name for CJM 최지몽 (崔知夢) ;)

She probably left it on the desk for him to find (possibly not the smartest move) because that's JM's desk in the observatory that she's writing it at.

Thank you for the explanation @wordsmyth0253 ! So she wrote to Ji Mong to convey the message to General Park then? 

• Like 6

1 minute ago, dramu51ch0c10ve said:

http://www.onetvasia.com/shows/scarlet-heart

Seems like they are still counting down though...this means One Asia channel may still air it tonight?I wonder what the agreement is between SK and international broadcast channels when such things like these baseball games occur....

well, ONE tv will always shows the countdown as they will keep broadcast the episode. but, since last week. they said that they can't really confirmed if the episode will be broadcast as they only knew for sure after the baseball game ended on time or SBS confirmed it like minutes before the supposed schedule. I remember waiting for the broadcast last week and they only put the notification on their channel 20 minutes before the broadcast. it wrote something like 'scarlet heart might not be broadcast as scheduled..." and then later on they wrote something like 'scarlet heart will shown late at ....." 

it really bothers me though!:bawling:

• Like 15