[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

I'm annoyed with SBS why are they scheduling baseball when the potentially best (from the stills) episode are supposed to come out it was fine last week because they finished in time but i hate feeling like i might only have 1 episode this week when it has been so great lately i need to see what happens with wang eun- soon duk (even though i know they most likely are dead) and wang so and hae soo

• Like 15

46 minutes ago, shinaabby said:

Wow! I never knew this! Thanks for sharing chingu! I was bawling so hard during the scene where YZ searches for RX's letter — Nicky did an exellent job on it. Its also carved into my mind as well since it was so heartbreaking. My eyes were so swollen the next day.

Just thinking about how LJG will portray this scene is already bringing tears to my eyes: the endless tears and his cry for Hae Soo, the mourning and torned look on his face... ahhh why did I do this to myself huhuhuhu :bawling: I really really hope all ends well unlike BBJX.. but I'm doubting it because... the drama seems to be like its going to end up like the c-version. F$&@!?¥#%!!!!!!!

*sigh* I dont know if most of us are going to be emotionally prepared for it. Truthfully, I am never readyy for these scenes but I feel that its better that way because it brings out the true emotions and makes the drama memorable... at least to me.

Took me a while to get over BBJX as I went in without any expectation and the show just hooked me from ep 1 all the way till ep 35. I was SO ready to dislike Scarlet Heart: Ryeo as I held BBJX right up there on a pedestal with Nirvana on fire and sageuk is not my cup of tea. Despite the choppy editing, inconsistent writing - Wang So is such a compelling character that i was hooked from ep 4 and there was no turning back thereafter. The ending is always at the back of my mind - I keep telling myself not to be too happy with the lovey dovey moments, not to be too emotionally invested in the drama (I seldom get sucked into dramas - so this is very out of character for me). But when the time comes, it will be hard to say goodbye even if we know our hearts will be emptied with the passing of Hae Soo. Kdramas are really good at twisting my heart and then chop it into pieces. 

• Like 22

Do you all think actually So & Soo married secretly after they arrow shooting scene? Look like they staying together & there is time lapse? :wub:

If So leave the palace & left Soo for some period of time,  this give Wook a chance to get back with Soo.

• Like 17