[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

2 hours ago, parmma said:

WS habit grab grab grab:lol:

i would always remember LJK if i see this is other dramas.. im sure of it.. i even remembered WS during watching an old film yesterday where the ending was grabbing the girl and kiss.. hahaha

Edited by LyraYoo
please do not quote images - moderator
  • Like 23

5 hours ago, junejungki said:

This is very interesting. Are you saying Lee Jung Ki, Soong Jung Ki is Prince Yangnyeong descendant??

I'm sorry, I forgot to mention the family name of Lee. Lee Seung Gi, Lee Hong Gi, and Onew for example.

• Like 16

10 hours ago, vwj1 said:

I just wanted to say first that I find most of the writing here very eloquent, thought provoking, and amazing. I'm sad I've never joined a forum until now. I'm learning so much from you all.   Thanks to this forum, I get to feed my obsession even more. In regards to the bracelet, I believe when WW gave it to Soo, he made her promise to never take it off.  However there has been plenty of occasions where I think she doesn't have it on.   I mean she is always wearing long sleeves so I could be wrong. In my humble opinion, I don't give much credence to that bracelet anyways.   I'm sure he meant well at the time he gave it to her. And It appeared Soo was touched by his consideration.  It's not a ring or an engagement piece.  I don't even think the gift was meant as anything else but as a piece that can help cover her scar (and it doesn't even do a good job of that), and to bring some beauty to what I think WW may think was an ugly situation. I was conflicted because I thought it was sweet but at the same time, I almost found it a bit offensive too that WW asked Soo to never take it off as though without the bracelet, the scar would be too ugly to look upon. As for So's gift, he gifted the hair pin to her as appreciation of her, she can do with it as she pleases. She can keep the gift, wear it, never wear it, throw it away, give it back to him, gift it to someone else. The gift is hers.  This is the difference between these two brothers. One is always promising something and demanding a promise in return and the other one's actions speaks louder then his words and he gives freely without asking for anything in return.  I was a bit miffed when Soo tried to return So's gift though.  I understood why she did it. She was trying to discourage So because she felt her association with him was unlucky for him.  Even though I don't give much credence to the bracelet, I will be very happy when she returns it because then it means she will be using it as a discouragement to let WW know there will never be a time she will ever go back to him.  I just hope that doesn't drive WW to be even more of a psychopath then he already am.  

I felt the same way about the bracelet because he said to never take it off. I think he was offended by the scar because once he saw it he covered his hands over it. At that time, WW should have acted the same way WS reacted to her inflicting pain on herself. Look at the irony, she loved WW the. And left the scar be seen but with WS she covered it up??? Why did she do that?? I wonder if I am recalling the events differently??? I think because she loved him she was okay to letting the man shwho loves see it but his response was not the response a gir wants to hear or see. As soon as he see it he covers it up. 

• Like 13

2 hours ago, eunki said:

I can't understand why YH would be help to WS in gaining the throne? The show told us that Hwanbo clan wasn't really powerful, or they gained power recently? Also there is Wook, wanting the throne for himself. As far as it is now, WS seems to be most eligible candidate even without anybody's help- he has General and Jimong by his side, and there are only 4 princes left, among whom WW and maybe WJ? ready to fight for golden chair. BTW, we were told that Hae clan was influential, so why not marry Soo and get their support??

I think if YH marry WS (I hope she will not :angry:) it will be some kind of blackmailing

YH wants to marry So because she sees its more possible for him to be king than her brother (aside from she loves him). she wont lose even her brother will be king..

I was also wondering abt the HAE clan which is more powerful than Hwangbos. however, if i remember correctly the HAEs (uncles and others) did something like agreements with enemies, thus the palace might have gave HAEs some punishment. HS is an orphan, aside from she doesn't remember anything thats why she wont be any help..

53 minutes ago, MoOnLoVeRz said:

ooooo another edit!

even without explicit love scene, this would suffice to think, yes something happened.. hahaha..

Edited by LyraYoo
please do not quote images - moderator
  • Like 19

4 minutes ago, sandjh said:

IM ON FIRE :OOOOOOOO now can we have another photo with the other angle pls :D hehehe

Exactly my thoughts when I saw the photos!!! The other angle would make us all die again! hahaha! :tounge_xd:

• Like 20

hmm.. i just saw the pics on the page before where WS looks to have swung his sword at his brother, Eun.  Seeing that there is an arrow right through poor #10-shot most likely by their brother WY or his men-  I was wondering if it was done to "put him out of his misery"/not suffer through the pain kinda thing??  I mean, so far, WS has been weilding his sword for the lives of his loved ones..not for himself per se. 

Btw, them "sharing a night together" spoiler pics :w00t: :phew::P ..but mostly :w00t:!!  Cannot wait! 

• Like 18