Quantcast

[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

• Replies 43.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SBS Presents Moon Lovers : Scarlet Heart Ryeo                                                      Drama: Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart: Ryeo Revised romanization:   Bobogyungsim

I suppose I can make a preliminary announcement to give some background information before the official call.  Media like DVD/Blu-ray don't sell very well in Korea, so creators of Kdramas don't r

KYAAAAAAAA I justsaw this on weibo, obviously its a continuation from her "peck" aahahhahahahahahahha I am such a goner.........................................

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, onemella said:

Sorry, cut your post! But I super agree with you about the routine! My husband is also waiting for the 5 episodes to be over so that we can get our lives back! 

HAHAAHAHHA! I need my life back too!

That is me :sweatingbullets:. I can't wait to go back to my real life after SHR. Yesterday, I went outside and suddenly realize the sky, the sun, the trees, etc. It feels like I have been in a weird dream or something like that for the past 2 months. This show destroy my life :lol:

• Like 17
15 hours ago, onemella said:

Sorry, cut your post! But I super agree with you about the routine! My husband is also waiting for the 5 episodes to be over so that we can get our lives back! 

HAHAAHAHHA! I need my life back too!

Same here. My husband long to have his wife back. I normally make him a cup of coffee at 6pm everyday without fail. But this past few weeks, I totally forgotten about his coffee. Every Monday and Tuesday he return home from work without coffee on the table because I was busy checking on soompi and rushing to clean up the house so I'll be infront of the tv at 9pm sharp. :confounded:

• Like 15

I'm not proud of this but I'm not too happy about Soondeok. If that's the case her father might try to take the throne to make his grandchild king. If that happens, WS may end up killing them, even the innocent child. I'm just not prepared for all this sadness. 

Does anyone know if he killed Eun's child in history? 

• Like 2
15 hours ago, antiherofans said:

That is me :sweatingbullets:. I can't wait to go back to my real life after SHR. Yesterday, I went outside and suddenly realize the sky, the sun, the trees, etc. It feels like I have been in a weird dream or something like that for the past 2 months. This show destroy my life :lol:

So true!!!! This drama slowly destroying my life, my sisters life too. Every day we messaging each other about MLSHR. I was the one who keep them updating when SBS aired the baseball game. They waited for my message eagerly. haish!!! Never in our life, one drama can dictate our daily routine :grimace:

• Like 9

I cannot count how many posts i read stating they want their life back. I couldn't agree more. My husband just laugh and nod his head and say 'mmmm' whenever i talk about this drama. I know also that he is being extra patient because i don't cook often anymore. Either we drive to a cafe or takeaways. Last weekend he cooked different foods then stored them in the fridge. He also called the cleaning agency last weekend and booked their services until the first weekend of november because i am not doing anything at home. He also read to the kids at night. Shame on me but this drama made me somewhat forget about my responsibilities. I just pick the kids and drive them to their next lessons. It's that bad for me. 

• Like 17

Not too sure have this been posted already...

Watch: Lee Joon Gi And IU’s Chemistry Is Off The Charts As They Rehearse “Scarlet Heart: Goryeo” Scene

iu-lee-joon-gi.png

On October 12, Lee Joon Gi’s agency Namoo Actors shared a hint at an upcoming episode of “Scarlet Heart: Goryeo” in a new making-of video!

Lee Joon Gi and IU rehearse a romantic kiss in this clip titled “I Love You. Kiss Scene Behind-the-Scenes… A Video You Have to Watch Alone,” which does contain spoilers for what will happen in a scene which appears to be part of next Monday’s sixteenth episode.

In the video, Lee Joon Gi gets a little competitive as he tries to clap before IU for the production team when they’re about to start shooting. After they rehearse a dramatic upcoming sequence, we see the pair filming a kiss scene from a previous episode in which Wang So tells Hae Soo he loves her before she gives him a peck on the lips. In rehearsal, IU just leans forward and kisses the air, which makes Lee Joon Gi laugh.

They film the kiss for the first time, but director Kim Kyu Tae says over the megaphone, “I think you leaned into it!” Lee Joon Gi laughs and says, “Me?!” Sparks then fly when they film the next part of the kiss.

Watch the video here (if you’re okay with a bit of a spoiler!).

Credit http://www.soompi.com/2016/10/12/watch-lee-joon-gi-iu-chemistry-off-the-charts-rehearse-scene-upcoming-scarlet-heart-goryeo-episode/

• Like 16

yes... 5 more epi...

still can'tbelieve my daily normal live will be back...

but i'm poisoned by air borne mercury poisoning that makes me in addiction...

sigh... it wont cure easily...

after the show done... i would re watch it from the beginning... both 2 versions... just to ease my pain...

just wondering.... maybe... they would released perfectionized final re edited version. maybe for 25 epi... and will be re broadcast by international tv such One

hihihi... dreams do come true yaaa

• Like 7
15 hours ago, Evelyn C said:

Is it okay if I share how this drama has destroyed me? I work in a lab, and my lab mates have to hear 2 hours of rants/hysterical laughter on Mondays and Tuesdays - and listen to my thoughts on how the drama will end the rest of the week - Smh - This week was the worst (2nd was when Oh Sang gung died) - I came into work in tears, weeping crazily - My lab mates ask me what is wrong, I tell them my friends died - When did they die? How? They ask - My answer - Maybe 1000 years ago? They were killed with a sword by a crazy emperor - I then burst into more hysterical weeping... Since August, my life has been ruined. My labmates are now telling me to get help because this crying and laughing is too much for them :)

OMG!! I laughed like mad woman and in tears at the same time reading your comment. All of us really badly need help. Our attachement to this drama beyong logic :dizzy:

• Like 23
3 minutes ago, junejungki said:

OMG!! I laughed like mad woman and in tears at the same time reading your comment. All of us really badly need help. Our attachement to this drama beyong logic :dizzy:

:) The struggle is real!! Until I have backread all the posts on our amazing forum, checked to see that is a new SBS Catch post for SHR, checked Twitter for new posts, checked all the blogs I read for SHR news, all experiments are on hold, grading papers has to wait - My lab mates can't understand this anymore - They made me book an appointment for counselling!

• Like 17
15 hours ago, Evelyn C said:

:) The struggle is real!! Until I have backread all the posts on our amazing forum, checked to see that is a new SBS Catch post for SHR, checked Twitter for new posts, checked all the blogs I read for SHR news, all experiments are on hold, grading papers has to wait - My lab mates can't understand this anymore - They made me book an appointment for counselling!

I know!!!! I thought I was the only one feel this way. I mean the struggle. But when my sisters called me and cried the next day after episode Oh Sanggung die, made me realised I was not alone and the struggle I am facing actually eating me up. Gosh!! I should go and see a shrink as well. 

15 hours ago, freckledbelle said:

@junejungki I am so going to have a big withdrawal from this drama. I don't know how i'll survive it! :(

Yeah, my sisters and me discussed this as well. How are we going to live without Moonlover. :(

• Like 14
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner