Quantcast
kaiskloset

[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

2 minutes ago, faeriealice said:

I would hope not because it's no secret to WS that HS was in love with another before she fell for him (just has the wrong guy in mind).
I will seriously be done with this drama if they pull that kind of BS (WS marrying YH because of that reason or something just as stupid). Not only because it's a stupid idea but it contradicts what makes HS and WS relationship strong, the ability to overcome struggles and communicate with each other.

That's what I thought too, surely it's not THAT big of a deal since 14 and 15 show how much they've been through. That "misunderstanding" seems too minute to set these two apart. But it looks as though it's following the C-BBJX route where HS is leaving the palace. 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, yongwonhi4jfc said:

That's what I thought too, surely it's not THAT big of a deal since 14 and 15 show how much they've been through. That "misunderstanding" seems too minute to set these two apart. But it looks as though it's following the C-BBJX route where HS is leaving the palace. 

I would much rather the process of HS leaving the palace be something WS and HS would mutually agree would be best for her, and out of love, not bitterness and misunderstandings. Otherwise all that development of communication will all be for nothing. :\

• Like 8

Just watched ep. 15 and the preview of ep. 16... ANDWEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!  THIS DRAMA WILL BE THE DEATH OF MEEEEEE...........................!!!  :bawling:  

• Like 9

7 minutes ago, faeriealice said:

I would much rather the process of HS leaving the palace be something WS and HS would mutually agree would be best for her, and out of love, not bitterness and misunderstandings. Otherwise all that development of communication will all be for nothing. :\

I don't see this happening though, not in such a setting anyways. The fact their relationship is now mutually agreed upon, the fact WS is against taking multiple wives makes him more modern than the rest. However, I don't see this project going out without a bang. From the get-go, the tone of the trailer makes it such an epic romance that I can't imagine it having a less than dramatic exit. 

• Like 10

9 minutes ago, yongwonhi4jfc said:

I don't see this happening though, not in such a setting anyways. The fact their relationship is now mutually agreed upon, the fact WS is against taking multiple wives makes him more modern than the rest. However, I don't see this project going out without a bang. From the get-go, the tone of the trailer makes it such an epic romance that I can't imagine it having a less than dramatic exit. 

How would you define an epic romance though? For me when I hear 'epic romance' I think it's going to be well, epic but also could anticipate a potentially sad/bittersweet/tragic ending such as: separation by force, in best interest, or by death. I can't fathom an epic romance with an ending where they ultimately break-up due to misunderstandings. There's nothing epic about that.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, jerboa83 said:

Just watched ep. 15 and the preview of ep. 16... ANDWEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!  THIS DRAMA WILL BE THE DEATH OF MEEEEEE...........................!!!  :bawling:  

Edited by LyraYoo
please translate foreign languages
  • Like 2

Spoiler

@freckledbelle Agreed! I got so used to So being the passionate one who is earnestly longing to kiss ans hold Soo that it's such a pleasant surprise to find HER earnestly reaching out for him :wub:

• Like 8

10 minutes ago, faeriealice said:

How would you define an epic romance though? For me when I hear 'epic romance' I think it's going to be well, epic but also could anticipate a potentially sad/bittersweet/tragic ending such as: separation by force, in best interest, or by death. I can't fathom an epic romance with an ending where they ultimately break-up due to misunderstandings. There's nothing epic about that.

I suppose it does :) I suppose an epic romance for me is not a happy ending - but one like Gone With the Wind. Something heart wrenching and gripping, but does not end well for characters. I don't regard C-BBJX RX and 4 as breaking up but that their love have always been there but unrealised due to misunderstanding and a hell lot of meddling by 14 (WJ).

WS as a character comes off as the literary archetype of a romantic hero who has been rejected by his conventional society. MLSHR portrays his development of character and HS as the person who is there to help him over his psychological and social restraints. But I don't think they will end up together since a common trait of a romantic hero is to regret his actions and one that has a long-suffering love interest. I agree that epic can be tragic / bittersweet, but the misunderstanding is the catalyst to what led them live apart with different people and ends with HS dying in the arms of another. At least that's what C-BBJX is. Again, I am so confused to which way the script is going. 

• Like 9

I'm a bit confused. After HS and SD have a conversation about So, HS goes looking for JM but ends up sending a letter to SD's father? Is that how it worked out? (At first, I thought she left a note for JM but then later she talks about the letter to SD's dad...) lol She ended up sending a letter and never talked to So or JM about Eun and SD? I thought the point of that whole conversation with SD was HS realizing she should trust her feelings/trust So.

I may have missed a scene or something though? Maybe someone can clarify things for me, lol.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

Ratings back up to 8.2 from yesterday's 6.8!!

YAY!!:thumbsup:

@meahri_1 talking about body language at this hour lol, you're gonna drive me insane!

• Like 21

Does HS know that WW was the one who poisoned the king or did she believe him when he said he did nothing wrong. I have a feeling he said something else that wasn't shown. 

• Like 10

44 minutes ago, krysyuy said:

I'm a bit confused. After HS and SD have a conversation about So, HS goes looking for JM but ends up sending a letter to SD's father? Is that how it worked out? (At first, I thought she left a note for JM but then later she talks about the letter to SD's dad...) lol She ended up sending a letter and never talked to So or JM about Eun and SD? I thought the point of that whole conversation with SD was HS realizing she should trust her feelings/trust So.

I may have missed a scene or something though? Maybe someone can clarify things for me, lol.

SD asks her to send a message to her father through WS or JM. HS couldn't find either of them, so she left a letter for SD's dad on the desk that WS uses that's in JM's tower/office/home. Not sure why she wouldn't be worried someone else would see the letter.

• Like 6