[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

17 minutes ago, special_bee said:

@Hanazumi i always amazed by your analysist, more over you come with lots of different sources, even to hemingway's. 

I'm honored but I wasn't the one who started all the amazing posts about dog and wolf (not trying to degrade So or Wook here). @40somethingahjumma gave a great post on wolf here below.

Then @bebebisous33 gave us a broader look about dog and wolf below.

And to everyone else who contributed so we could understand more about the animals motif here.

And I just happened to really like the phrase / title Time Between Dog and Wolf and the twilight quote from The Red River / Anatolia Story and that's how I came up with the thought. Earnest Hemingway's A Farewell to Arms just magically popped up in my mind while writing about the rain.

• Like 15

14 minutes ago, gwiyeowooh said:

I thought I was the only one who had issues with their BF/Husband because of Moon Lovers. I know this might be quite off topic but if you pretty unnies and oppas can allow me to share. 

Hide contents

I had been in love with WS/LJG since the scene where he was riding the horse trying to save HS from falling down. So I had been following searching about him and was pre-occupied with this drama pretty much, that my BF has been asking me what is keeping me busy these days. 

Then when we met, he looked at my phone and this is my phone Lock Screen:

Please do not quote images-

He threw a fit, I was trying to explain that he is a celebrity but since he don't know K-drama/hallyu/kpop he asked me to unlock my phone

and I felt chills to my spine, because this was my Home Screen:

Hide contents

Screenshot_2016-10-04-14-40-15_zpsckiopw

I was pretty much doomed. I never seen him so mad  in my entire life. 

I don't know if I am good with photoshop, but this photo looked fake to me and I just did it for fun. But he was thinks that I cheated.

I was trying to explain and chase him around for 30 min to an hour.

This happened last week and everything is good now. We both wait and watch Moon Lovers, and he is pretty much into HS/IU. He find her mysteriously charming.

Seriously?? OMG!! I am sorry.  But I am laughing so hard now. I have Wang So's pic on my hp wallpaper, Wang So's pic on my Whatsapp avatar, on my laptop screen saver/wallpaper. Wang So's virus is unstoppable. 

Edited by LyraYoo
  • Like 19

21 minutes ago, LyraYoo said:

It's PD-NOTE DAY a.k.a No Rest for Moon Lovers Fans Day

Reveal hidden contents

@LyraYoo kekekekeke, we are 24/7 for this period...non rest non weekend for Moon Lovers fan thread...hahahaha, that why I practically eat and sleep with Moon Lovers =x

• Like 18

30 minutes ago, riuenu said:

thanks @MAROSA_JIN!!!

Our favourite PD note is out!!!

http://program.sbs.co.kr/pdNote/pdNoteEnd.do?pgm_id=22000009610&pgm_mnu_id=44095&pgm_build_id=17623&noteCode=nt_10000028101&noteId=10000053169

hahahahahahahahaha this is so cute!!

--------------------------

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Ji Mong and WS are watching bed scene???? :D

• Like 9

You know that latest boat ride photo bts when both are smiling, it can pass off as a wedding album shoot.... Seriously:wub:

Am so curious, u can't possibly row on one side, the boat will go in circles! Where is the other oar? Lol

• Like 22

2 minutes ago, junejungki said:

Seriously?? OMG!! I am sorry.  But I am laughing so hard now. I have Wang So's pic on my hp wallpaper, Wang So's pic on my Whatsapp avatar, on my laptop screen saver/wallpaper. Wang So's virus is unstoppable. 

Yup, he even cried a little at that time and threw my phone away, lol. Good thing my phone is still alive, we just laugh about it now. Wang So is really an addicting character and LJG played it really well. I never been addicted to an actor and character in my life.

• Like 20

4 minutes ago, freckledbelle said:

This scene is cute but it's not in the drama. 

Maybe it didn't make it to the final edit due to time constraints. I really hope they will release a compilation of such scenes, especially WS-HS scenes, at the end of the airing of the drama. 

I think this scene is not suppose to be on screen, it is the BTS...

Their smile...is IU and Joongi, not SoHae :wink:

• Like 18

15 hours ago, gwiyeowooh said:

Yup, he even cried a little at that time and threw my phone away, lol. Good thing my phone is still alive, we just laugh about it now. Wang So is really an addicting character and LJG played it really well. I never been addicted to an actor and character in my life.

hahahahah!! your phone is so lucky eh?? Me too. Never in my life I was so addicted and drawn to a character. I feel sorry for my husband too because I spend so much time and energy on this drama. 

• Like 14

2 minutes ago, qwenli said:

You know that latest boat ride photo bts when both are smiling, it can pass off as a wedding album shoot.... Seriously:wub:

Am so curious, u can't possibly row on one side, the boat will go in circles! Where is the other oar? Lol

maybe they play till another oar went down into the river...LOL....

I had change my PC wallpaper to that pic..it is just so so sweet...everything is prefect in that picture...especially their smile...

• Like 14