[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

6 minutes ago, sunshinefate said:

I don't even want to kidnap soo lol but she will not be any help for us:P yeah, uri Wangso is the most loyal kdrama male lead of all time like Kwon Sang Woo's Cha Song Joo in stairway to heaven. OMG their love is as pure as the white snow. I think in the shortest time, Wang So will outrank Cha Song Joo after I see the arrow blocking scene.

Spoiler

about them kidnapping Soo in a bad way,

And now..now them not kidnapping Soo..they are killing Soo now..oh no..my poor Soo...I actually love Soo too hahahahaha

and us, kidnapping uri Wang So in a good way...we fall head over toes for him..but! we might need Soo, if not So will not follow us go :cold_sweat:

• Like 1
  • Replies 43.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SBS Presents Moon Lovers : Scarlet Heart Ryeo                                                      Drama: Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart: Ryeo Revised romanization:   Bobogyungsim

I suppose I can make a preliminary announcement to give some background information before the official call.  Media like DVD/Blu-ray don't sell very well in Korea, so creators of Kdramas don't r

KYAAAAAAAA I justsaw this on weibo, obviously its a continuation from her "peck" aahahhahahahahahahha I am such a goner.........................................

Posted Images

Why oh why they made Jung falls in love with HS too.  :blink:  I hate everybody in this episode except WS.  Special hate for WW, YH.  Those 2 are truly evil.  Good job Queen HwangBo for raising 2 snakes.  Everybody seems to know about WS-HS but not Jung?  :crazy:

• Like 6
4 minutes ago, yongwonhi4jfc said:

THIS. I cannot think of another more selfless character...then again the brother that gave her the eyes probably take the throne too. It's so rare that a K-drama character development is as thorough as this, usually it's a shallow reason to why they fall in love with each other - be it familiarity or even used to each other and accommodation of each other. HS and WS are so different in this case

From that very first moment when they first met and the romantic swooping to the horse scene will remain one of the romantic scene in kdrama history. When wangso looked into her eyes for the first time, OMG, that was the first reason which made me into this drama's die hard fan. His process of falling in love with her is just indescripably beautiful. He who only has eyes for her like Yo said, wolves only love one female wolves in their life. So romantic

• Like 10
1 hour ago, qwenli said:

Yes to my amazement, this historical dramas have so many kisses between the otp, even more than a modern drama I believed?

That leak kiss was done in the outdoors, I suspect that was just the forced kiss?

This upcoming kiss is really a bonus. they are like kissing every other ep now? gosh.....

------------------

I need to watch the sbs version, I got the feeling the international version has alot of wook.

They give us many kisses to forget the anguish we are going through seeing how much our OTP have to endured.:D

• Like 9

I discussed the drama with my friend over lunch and there is complaint from my friend that is totally valid. HS was around 15, 16 by the time  she woke up in the ancient time but her mind is still of 26-year old girl . That mean princes like Jung, Eun, Wook and So are younger than her.

Yet, instead of thinking rationally like a 26 year old girl, she behaves exactly like a kid.  How she played games with Jung. How she wrestled and hit Eun. No matter how innocent and simple-minded HS is supposed to be, can you actually believe a 26 year old modern girl dares to hit a prince like this and expect to be fine. It is partly due to IU's big eyes but it is off putting to see lots of scenes with HS's widely opened eyes in this drama.

I am not even excited with the kiss scene and potential bed scene next week. Poor WS, how much do you have to go through to prove to that girl who you truly are. Didn't you cry on her shoulder when you thought you killed your evil brother - she should be the one who knows you have absolutely no joy in killing any of your brother. She should know you are the one to count on when things are hard and should not try to take matters by herself - only to make things worse.  

• Like 5
12 hours ago, briseis said:

THIS IS NOT A DRILL! I REPEAT THIS IS NOT A DRILL! THE SOSOO BED SCENE IS COMING NEXT WEEK!!! 

Komawoyo briseis ssi! Thanks to your post, I can sleep soundly for the whole week. :phew:

I was feeling so short-changed of the SoSoo moments in ep 14. What was supposed to be a romantic boat date which I've been so looking forward to turned out to be not so romantic as I would have imagined it to be. The only saving grace for that episode was really the confession time in the garden when Soo kisses him back and told So "Next time, don't forget." I thought that was such a tease. It probably meant "See, you could have gotten this kiss which you've been so desperately seeking way earlier had you confessed during our boating date. Next time, you forget, no more kisses for you. You kiss your own fingers like LJG!" LOL.  Alas, that kiss scene was seriously too short. Since it's finally a mutual one after 14 eps, shouldn't it be longer? Ah, but now I know why! They are probably saving the best mutual kiss scene for the consummation night. Woohoo! :w00t:

Btw, I would like to thank the person who posted funny pics of Prince Yo with his center parting hair and lion mane! Seriously, those pics just threw me off. I was in my office suit attire, looking professional and while I was enjoying my coffee break in a cafe, I couldn't stop giggling at those ridiculous pics of Yo. Though I must have come across looking a little mad and was somehow a little embarrassed for the loss of control, it really made my day. Komawoya! :D    

• Like 12
1 hour ago, clarissasan said:

I agree if Hae Soo told Wang So earlier about Eun and SD were in Damiwon, maybe he can helped them escape earlier.

But.......

Hae Soo has seen 2 of her visions did come true, King TaeJo died and King Mu died tragically. I think she believe that this vision of WS killing Eun will also come true. 

In order to do that, Hae Soo couldn't tell WS about Eun at all. She didn't want WS to join their escape plan so that WS wouldn't involved at all. 

Maybe it's not because she didn't trust him, but to protect and help Wang So, so he won't end up killing his own bro.

I believe deeply HS trust WS. I think it's normal for her not to believe anyone including WS in this escape plan. 

Well, the problem lies there. I believe her vision is not a premonition, but an exact future. Since all her vision did come true, she should have known that everything she does won't affect anything because it would result the same like Taejo's and Hyejong's death. For me, she does not trust Wang So at all. Why? The moment So told her that he is looking for Eun and SD in order to help them to escape (notice here, So was trying to tell her the truth like his promise to her), Haesoo again still relying to the premonition, and she did not tell him about her hiding Eun and SD in Damiwon. So frustrating, it was, but again, she should have known that Wang So will still ended up "looks like killing Eun" and involved no matter how she tried to prevent it.

IMO the point is not about Haesoo should believed So in order to help both Eun and SD to not get killed, but how much Haesoo put her belief in So despite of her bad vision about him. That's the trust for me. The future cannot be changed, thus Haesoo should trust her man behind the premonition. She should understand more on WHY So would kill Eun (we will get this next week, lmfao it was clear So did not do the kill for fun but to end Eun's misery faster by his sword) instead of keep skeptical on how ruthless So is in the premonition to kill Eun and laugh like that. Much simpler: She did not trust the man in front of her, but she trusted the man in her choppy vision.

So yeah, Haesoo did not trust Wang So at all and she does not deserve So's love.

I'm sorry that I sound so harsh about Haesoo, but even SD told Haesoo that she should trust her lover despite everything.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Above here is my rant on how upset I am about Haesoo that I decided to let her go and ship Wang So with his boat!!! @solelylurking @dhia205 @leekyuphii @Yippeuni 

• Like 7
1 minute ago, vu_hoa1983 said:

I discussed the drama with my friend over lunch and there is complaint from my friend that is totally valid. HS was around 15, 16 by the time  she woke up in the ancient time but her mind is still of 26-year old girl . That mean princes like Jung, Eun, Wook and So are younger than her.

Yet, instead of thinking rationally like a 26 year old girl, she behaves exactly like a kid.  How she played games with Jung. How she wrestled and hit Eun. No matter how innocent and simple-minded HS is supposed to be, can you actually believe a 26 year old modern girl dares to hit a prince like this and expect to be fine. It is partly due to IU's big eyes but it is off putting to see lots of scenes with HS's widely opened eyes in this drama.

I am not even excited with the kiss scene and potential bed scene next week. Poor WS, how much do you have to go through to prove to that girl who you truly are. Didn't you cry on her shoulder when you thought you killed your evil brother - she should be the one who knows you have absolutely no joy in killing any of your brother. She should know you are the one to count on when things are hard and should not try to take matters by herself - only to make things worse.  

Be patient, dear. Just root for our wangso if you can not root for his lover. What can we do when she is the lead character lol. We have to try to understand her POV for the sake of our WS:lol:

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, thenagain said:

I agree it's not because she doesn't trust So. She didn't tell him because she trusts his immense love for her. She knows he would do whatever he had to do to protect her. If he had to choose between Eun and her life, HS knows he would protect hers. But she saw how hurt he was when he thought he killed Yo. Hae soo just wanted to protect him for a change. So Hae Soo tried to create a third option: a situation where he wouldn't have to choose.Where he wouldn't have to do Yo's dirty work.  Where he couldn't be held responsible for their lives. She was trying to save him. I think that shows how much she loves him but that's just me...

Nope. Its not just you... I agree with you from this side of the earth. 

• Like 6
12 minutes ago, riuenu said:

He is the most devoted male lead that I ever seen, totally pure love..brave, stubborn in the good way, and never give up spirit...

Hide contents

come...let kidnap him home after this show finish..there is a group of them wanna kidnap Soo...

Let's kidnap So..LOL...but cannot do that before the show end..if not I think we will get whack badly =x

I totally 2nd, 3rd, 4th ... etc etc etc those comments.  Wang So is the best KDrama male lead character ever! Thanks to Lee Joon Gi who has been doing a superfantasticterrific job portraying it.  

• Like 11
7 minutes ago, riuenu said:
  Hide contents

about them kidnapping Soo in a bad way,

And now..now them not kidnapping Soo..they are killing Soo now..oh no..my poor Soo...I actually love Soo too hahahahaha

and us, kidnapping uri Wang So in a good way...we fall head over toes for him..but! we might need Soo, if not So will not follow us go :cold_sweat:

Can we just leave her at the nearest market? Lol:P 

Btw, this thread is surely moving fast. However, the other sageuk that airs at the same time with our drama, the thread also reaches a high amount of replies too and thus also become a hot topic in this forum:(

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, vu_hoa1983 said:

Since she was in the body of 15-16 year old, her cognitive abilities weren't fully developed. So it make sense that her impulsive and self-control was lower. It kind of makes more sense why she would fall in love with Wook so easily. For example, if we're drunk or taking drugs that changes how our brain works, we make stupid decisions even when we normally wouldn't make those choices.

• Like 7

ohh mann HS when are you going to realize that you gotta use being in goryeo to ur advantage 

stop not trusting so because of your visions that you don't even know are 100% true T_T ...he just kneeled before WY T_T 

you're already meddling with the future just by being there, c'mon use your head the right way :D team work is always better 

• Like 4

I came here to check out the reaction to today's episode since it won't be released with subs here for at least several more hours... After reading all the posts about HS, it definitely rained on my parade before I even had a chance to watch it.... :(

At this point... no matter what HS does, the audience will never be satisfied.  There are so many posts criticizing her character for not trusting WS.  She already trusted a lot of people such as her ex-boyfriend, friend, WW and was burned in the end.  So, in reality, her cautiousness towards WS shows that she is trying to be more careful and indicates she is learning from her past misjudgements. 

Also, there is the argument that "Hasn't WS proven himself to HS enough times already.  So why is she doubting him?"  Yes, this is true and a valid point.  But, I think what makes her hesitant is that she knows people's character and hearts change.  Both her ex-boyfriend and WW are proof of that.  Also, having visions of WS acting like a completely different person doesn't help her either, especially when her visions about the king and CP's deaths came true.  Therefore, this time, she is taking precautions with her relationship with WS.  Just a few episodes ago, people were criticizing her for being too trusting with WW.  And now, that she is actually being cautious and careful, people are criticizing her for being blind just because it's WS.  How do we (the audience) really know he won't turn on her either?!  Just like HS has misunderstandings about WS, there is a possibility WS might have some misunderstandings about HS later in the drama. Although we want to believe that won't happen, nothing is impossible at this point.  If that happens... will people start calling out WS for being blind too?  (For some reason, I doubt it...)

Finally one last thought for Wang Eun - sorry to his fans, but I am not emotionally attached to his character at all.  Unlike the other characters in the story (good or bad ones), he has no ambition and no growth.  He still pouts when he doesn't get his way and runs / hides away in critical times.  He said he cared for HS, but when she was framed for poisoning, where was he?  It's like... well can't marry her, so why bother anymore?  Also, if any of his brothers were in trouble, do you think he would help them?  Nah... he would just stay away to save his own life. :angry: Therefore, I'll probably cry at his good bye scene because maybe it'll be the only time he tries to save his wife over himself, but it's just too late for me and I probably won't be missing his character.

• Like 16
1 minute ago, sandjh said:

ohh mann HS when are you going to realize that you gotta use being in goryeo to ur advantage 

stop not trusting so because of your visions that you don't even know are 100% true T_T ...he just kneeled before WY T_T 

you're already meddling with the future just by being there, c'mon use your head the right way :D team work is always better 

How can we even find such a man in this faked life OMG. Haesoo, please just come to your senses lol. 

4 minutes ago, sunshinefate said:

From that very first moment when they first met and the romantic swooping to the horse scene will remain one of the romantic scene in kdrama history. When wangso looked into her eyes for the first time, OMG, that was the first reason which made me into this drama's die hard fan. His process of falling in love with her is just indescripably beautiful. He who only has eyes for her like Yo said, wolves only love one female wolves in their life. So romantic

YAAAS GIRL YAAAS. Even though there are bits of shoddy editing I think the whole drama has been really amazing at portraying the pain, the hesitance, the hidden jealousy and the longing they have for each other that transcend physical need? Especially WS when he knew HS's personality - he's willing to wait patiently by her side and hope that she knows everything he has done is for her. I'm watching EP 14 right now, and to be honest I would like their relationship to end on an angst note - perhaps a sucker for that same ending Stairway to Heaven - but life isn't as beautiful as we want it to be. Life is dreadful especially in Saeguk, where the palace revolves around the desire of the throne. That bittersweet love that they hold for each other that can never be completely expressed thoroughly. The kind that hurts you whenever you think they could have been, should have been, would have been. 

What's wrong with me! 

• Like 9
10 minutes ago, Putri Dewi said:

in 16 episode preview, yo shoot hae soo and then we see wang so is bleeding around ear area,, 

maybe the arrow kill hae soo?? and she turn back to future ? because in the end preview we see wang so is so determined to become king (maybe because anger and he wants revenge

Soo will not die...that kiss scene and the gonna be bed scene should be happen after So been injured and Soo nursing him back to health,

the end preview, the scene So say he wanna be king should be right after he been forced to kill Eun and wifey with his own hand...

I know alot of people wanted Soo to die, or return to future..but come to think of it, will you all be happy if Soo die and return to future at episode 16 or 17? 5 more episodes to go...I am not even prepared to part with Soo.

How bad So will be if his life is without Soo? Remember he cant live well without having Soo by his side

I know most of people here that want Soo to be dead or return is cause the show make her look that she not trusting So enough, making her doesnt worth So love..but I am sorry to say that, putting yourself in Soo shoes with that vision of So killing Eun and wifey haunting you, and So been so upset about killing his own brother, how would you react?

I am sorry if I sound harsh, but writing the above is IMO..just too much anger going around, bashing Soo, I think I sound like Soo fan writing to anti-Soo fan..just that, in my heart, I not willing to part with any of the character in SHR, especially SoHae..

• Like 14
13 minutes ago, sunshinefate said:

Be patient, dear. Just root for our wangso if you can not root for his lover. What can we do when she is the lead character lol. We have to try to understand her POV for the sake of our WS:lol:

WS (and LJK)  is my sole reason to watch this drama from the start. HS gets on my nerves quite a lot of times already :lol: and I never actually thought she deserved to be loved that much by him. He loves her more and considers her his everything. He can't even live without her. 

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, sunshinefate said:

Can we just leave her at the nearest market? Lol:P 

Btw, this thread is surely moving fast. However, the other sageuk that airs at the same time with our drama, the thread also reaches a high amount of replies too and thus also become a hot topic in this forum:(

Spoiler

hahahahahahaha I will take her, I really like her...please bring So visit her regularly at my hse =x

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, solelylurking said:

The positive side about HS in this drama: she is useful in the kissing scene and the 'probably' bed scene. I doubt they will show it though. I think they will kiss and skip to the morning after. Pfftttt. I hope they still show her lying beside him.

Oh God, just kill her fast and make her return to the future already. I only have a little bit of patience left. Stab her, arrowed her, burn her, drown her. Anything will do. 

agree.......HS only being useful in kissing scene...bed scene???still doubt it..even the angle from preview makes my doubtful bigger..they always love zoom or close up face, but the kissing scene always being shoot from far away longer than the close up one...makes me want to bring my own camera and shoot that scene again..hahahahaha. i have same thought with you...they will kiss and skip to the morning...no hot steamy between it ofc...yeah at least gimme that glimpse of her lying beside him

@dhia205 its not my first time frustrated over heroine in kdrama...but in this drama just being too much..i already frustrated a long long week ago (maybe 1/4 of drama). Its faster than usual. Usually i will a bit frustrated over heroine in other kdrama at the half of the drama..every time i see HS i like to sing her OST : dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb..hahahaha

13 minutes ago, solelylurking said:

How kind of you Phii.. Hiks. Me too. My only concern is Wang So. I even ditched contoured guy. I don't care about his character development now. 

Talking about Jungpal-i, my love in R88, I don't think he will fit well in saeguk, don't you think so? But I would love to see him in one. Just don't be a palace guy. They are so boring and full of weakness. Haha. I miss my Ryu Ryu.

wangso in MLSHR is like junghwan for me in reply 88...jungpal can make me stick on that drama near until the end, (the ending is ep 18 for me not 20) and wangso did the same thing in this drama. too He makes me stick to this drama yeah until the end later. i notice the other similarity jungpal and wangso. If reply 88 cut jungpal scene near the end of series, in MLSHR wangso scene just so little in the beginning of series.

Spoiler

this is not reply series that makes me frustrated over husband hunting plot...(can you imagine if this is the reply series with so many candidate prince as HS husband??and HS just being stupid like that???hahahahaha) but the frustration from watching this drama i think exceed all reply series (fyi i always jump at the wrong ship in 2 reply series)

yeah i miss jungpaliiii.....i think his voice will fit saeguk...i love his honey voice...but his face,,still cant see him in saeguk outfit..yeah agree just dont be a palace guy, just be ordinary guy in joseon..i miss him too...hope he comeback with GREAT drama

• Like 6
  • Guest changed the title to [Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner