Quantcast

[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

• Replies 43.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SBS Presents Moon Lovers : Scarlet Heart Ryeo                                                      Drama: Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart: Ryeo Revised romanization:   Bobogyungsim

I suppose I can make a preliminary announcement to give some background information before the official call.  Media like DVD/Blu-ray don't sell very well in Korea, so creators of Kdramas don't r

KYAAAAAAAA I justsaw this on weibo, obviously its a continuation from her "peck" aahahhahahahahahahha I am such a goner.........................................

Posted Images

57 minutes ago, sunshinefate said:

I just hope wangso will be patient for her foolishness. He is a smart person, he should be able to tolerate his not so smart wife-to-be lol

lol hey he tolerated her foolishness since the beginning when she rejected him for Wook I'm sure hes able to tolerate her later in the future lol

• Like 3

@sunshinefate it's not only SBS...all the big three stations do that. They give the Daesang to the actor who contributed more in the ratings department. They're year-end awards is not solely based on acting skills. It is more like an appreciation to the actors who brought big bucks to their company. We can only hope for Baeksang, APAN, etc.

• Like 10

I think you guys are being too harsh on Hae Soo, as some people have already pointed out it wasn't about her not trusting So, but more about her trying to avoid her premonitions to happen. 

I see it more as Soo desperate attempt to save both Eun and So of their fates than her being suspicious of So.

But at some point, she will realise that her sole existence there is the cause of everything that happened. She never had, not for even a moment, a chance to change the past, she was there to make sure it would happen, it will be the reason why she came to the past, And I think this will break her as a person and will be one of the reasons that will make her leave the castle. 

• Like 23

At this point, if HS does not reveal the truth of her time travel to WS and hence - how she has some knowledge of future and why she keeps hiding informatio from WS .. I am going to personally find W's author.. get a gun..and shoot her birdbrain out of that cage..

She is useless in goryeo..

I am fuming.. even cold water ain't getting my temper down..

Look at that man... even if the whole Time travel thing is absurd..he is the last person to make fun of him..actually he is the only one who will believe her.. and add testimony from JM.. WS WILL BELIEVE

SO madam can you stop using your zero IQ brain.. and come clean for once..Snap out of your reverie

Very serious question:

What is it with stories.. why do PERFECT princes/heroes fall deeply passionately irrevocably in love with Dumb girls (tangled is the only one i can recall at this point where the heroine is not dumb.. oh and the frozen younger sister) ..

What have intelligent or sensible girls done to not deserve such selfless love!!!

(Bella, RX/HS, entire kdramaverse, entire indian drama verse, most of paki drama verse, 90% US drama verse .. english dramas are comparatively better, german fairy tales, disney.. all...mythological stories...

WHY WHY WHY the girl has to be dumb at the most important moments in her life..and be damsel in distress..

MInus silver lining playbook :P ..she is crazy)

• Like 3
11 minutes ago, fuyukoneko said:

Since she was in the body of 15-16 year old, her cognitive abilities weren't fully developed. So it make sense that her impulsive and self-control was lower. It kind of makes more sense why she would fall in love with Wook so easily. For example, if we're drunk or taking drugs that changes how our brain works, we make stupid decisions even when we normally wouldn't make those choices.

I don't think so, actually :) 

When HS first woke up, she immediately notices how her face and skin are different and that she is now in a younger body. Her lack of knowledge about history, her expertise about cosmetics, her personality remain the same.  In the original novel, Rouxi 's mind is the same; only the body strength is weaker because she woke up in a child's body (so she couldn't fight as much as she wanted to). I don't see any indicator/sign to prove HS's cognitive abilities are affected :) 

• Like 2

on other note WS will be a ruthless king later on.. he witness his love one being used as a pawn , his brother get killed and he even have to kill one by his own hand.. the look that said he will be a king said it all.. its not because of him that WS wanted the throne but to protect all people that he care especially HS who he knew very well suffer the most because of her heart.... WS is slowly change and only with HS he can be a human again... with other people you can see that WS slowly build back the old WS (wolf dog) but with HS he just be himself... 

next week i pretty sure we will have a bed scene.... WS in his under clothes and kiss like that also in his room?? its not like they will stop and said goodnight..... LOL

i think we will have a mature and deep love story.. i'm all for that...!

• Like 12
14 minutes ago, hallyus said:

Well, the problem lies there. I believe her vision is not a premonition, but an exact future. Since all her vision did come true, she should have known that everything she does won't affect anything because it would result the same like Taejo's and Hyejong's death. For me, she does not trust Wang So at all. Why? The moment So told her that he is looking for Eun and SD in order to help them to escape (notice here, So was trying to tell her the truth like his promise to her), Haesoo again still relying to the premonition, and she did not tell him about her hiding Eun and SD in Damiwon. So frustrating, it was, but again, she should have known that Wang So will still ended up "looks like killing Eun" and involved no matter how she tried to prevent it.

IMO the point is not about Haesoo should believed So in order to help both Eun and SD to not get killed, but how much Haesoo put her belief in So despite of her bad vision about him. That's the trust for me. The future cannot be changed, thus Haesoo should trust her man behind the premonition. She should understand more on WHY So would kill Eun (we will get this next week, lmfao it was clear So did not do the kill for fun but to end Eun's misery faster by his sword) instead of keep skeptical on how ruthless So is in the premonition to kill Eun and laugh like that. Much simpler: She did not trust the man in front of her, but she trusted the man in her choppy vision.

So yeah, Haesoo did not trust Wang So at all and she does not deserve So's love.

I'm sorry that I sound so harsh about Haesoo, but even SD told Haesoo that she should trust her lover despite everything.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Above here is my rant on how upset I am about Haesoo that I decided to let her go and ship Wang So with his boat!!! @solelylurking @dhia205 @leekyuphii @Yippeuni 

His horse. Don't forget that loyal horse of his.. Welcome to the club babe!!

• Like 3
26 minutes ago, Putri Dewi said:

in 16 episode preview, yo shoot hae soo and then we see wang so is bleeding around ear area,, 

maybe the arrow kill hae soo?? and she turn back to future ? because in the end preview we see wang so is so determined to become king (maybe because anger and he wants revenge

If they are following the cversion, its when WS character take the arrow for HS and when she is nursing him back to health they get more intimate you know what I mean lol. 

And if she were to return back to the future 

Spoiler

it is when she died due to illness which was cause by her depression. in the cversion she had a miscarriage and plus depression which isnt a good thing and her life shorten up a bit when she was doing hard labor like the water/laundry maid. She knew her time was running out so she wanted to leave the palace but she really wanted to see 4th one last time before she died but he never came. So she died in 14th arms 

• Like 6
8 minutes ago, yongwonhi4jfc said:

YAAAS GIRL YAAAS. Even though there are bits of shoddy editing I think the whole drama has been really amazing at portraying the pain, the hesitance, the hidden jealousy and the longing they have for each other that transcend physical need? Especially WS when he knew HS's personality - he's willing to wait patiently by her side and hope that she knows everything he has done is for her. I'm watching EP 14 right now, and to be honest I would like their relationship to end on an angst note - perhaps a sucker for that same ending Stairway to Heaven - but life isn't as beautiful as we want it to be. Life is dreadful especially in Saeguk, where the palace revolves around the desire of the throne. That bittersweet love that they hold for each other that can never be completely expressed thoroughly. The kind that hurts you whenever you think they could have been, should have been, would have been. 

What's wrong with me! 

I don't mind with the sad ending as long as they wrap up the misunderstanding neatly. I don't wanna see So misunderstands Soo for her affair with Wook in the past. Just give them justice for the ending :( even the editing of this drama is not really good, I also think that the beautiful character building of wangso and the budding relationship between him and haesoo is beautiful though too long to make them a couple like now

• Like 7

I have 3 people in mind who kill Yo. 

1. His own mother, cuz he threatened in killing Jung. He is afraid of losing the throne. She desperately wanted Yo to ascend the throne, but she cares for Jung as well. I don't think that she will stand on the sidelines and watch Jung be hunted down by Yo.

2. Yeon-Hwa, because she is being used as a hostage bride. Her anger will lead to desperate measures. She wants to become an empress no matter what, thus she will do something to save herself. 

3. Wook, well...should I say more. He always has something up his dirty sleeves.

• Like 13
2 minutes ago, IAmSoulReader said:

Been busy lately so I didn't have the time to post. But I just saw your comment and you pretty much typed out what I thought. I read here that a lot of Eclipses doubt Hae Soo's trust in Wang So. However, I don't quite agree.

Of course for us bystanders it looks as if she just had to trust him and everything would have turned out well. But the fact is, Hae Soo is living in a completely different reality than all of us - including the other characters of the show (with JM as an exception). I actually think Hae Soo believes WS only means well, whatever happens. (Her view on him completely changed with time.) Hence she does trust him (and the preview even shows that indirectly by displaying and intimate scene between the two of them.) But that does not change the fact that she also very much believes that her third vision will - just like the others - come true. She is deeply affected by the knowledge she has and up until now she still doesn't know how to react to it. She loves most of the princes in her own way. She wants to protect them from harm. Sometimes she wonders if this is actually her fate - to save them from a cruel and disheartening destiny. She tries and tries to change their fate but in the end the outcome still remains the same. It's the most terrible thing to watch for her. Should she simply not do anything to change history like JM suggested? Perhaps. I'm wondering though... if I was to wear her shoes... could I just sit back and watch, without even trying to protect the ones I love? To be honest, I am not confident I could. This probably makes me just as dumb as Hae Soo...

What we have to realize is that Hae Soo loves WS. She was there to console him after he apparently (not) killed WY. She understands more than anyone else how much WS would suffer if he was to accidentally/unwillingly really kill one of his nice brothers. She certainly doesn't want that for him. Hence she feels torn. Hae Soo believes her vision will become true and to be frank she has no reason not to after all that's happened so far. However, she also wants to save Eun and protect WS's heart. She doesn't exactly know what will lead up to her vision. Therefore, in her mind, separating WS and Eun so they won't run into each other might seem foolish to some but in her own despair it's the only thing she can think of to make sure none of them get hurt.

Hae Soo is battling destiny although it's very clear from the start that she has no chance of winning against the odds. Yet, because of her big heart, she simply cannot give up trying (like JM). I pity her the most actually. She knows so much yet can accomplish so little. It doesn't matter how hard she tries, she appears to be bound to fail. Very sad and unfortunate indeed.

I second to that, thanks for writing what I trying to put them in proper word...without getting too emotional...well written, really

She is trying her very best, not to get anyone of them hurt, remember her conversation with Jung last episode in her room, she mentioned she will make sure no one get hurt...

And yes, So heart...how bad So will blame himself killing his brother again...we see it, even after 2 years, at the stargazing scene...he still mention that, his mother would had known then, he is the one who will kill his own brother, he was telling that to Soo, and Soo took that into her heart...we can see how much she love So is the previous episode..and this episode as well, tracing his letter to her, tearing while tracing it, practicing chinese word again and again, using So letter, even till this episode, she is still writing “行到水窮處,坐看雲起時”,cause this is her way, of missing So

• Like 21
3 minutes ago, fuyukoneko said:

Why do we only blame HS for her decisions? We don’t blame WS for being so obvious that he’s willing to do anything for HS, which is why Yoo, Yo, YH, and WW use HS. What happened to the WS who was clever enough to pretend that he didn’t care if the assassin/fallen monk killed HS?

The problem is that Yo knows that Hae Soo is so special for Wang So. He claimed in front of everyone that she was his person. If he didn't realise it, then he heard about it from Won later! Therefore there is no possibility to act as if he was indifferent.

• Like 19
6 minutes ago, ShinRaeMi said:

@sunshinefate it's not only SBS...all the big three stations do that. They give the Daesang to the actor who contributed more in the ratings department. They're year-end awards is not solely based on acting skills. It is more like an appreciation to the actors who brought big bucks to their company. We can only hope for Baeksang, APAN, etc.

Actually baeksang is quite difficult to be conquered to be honest. That's why I hope sbs will do justice to junki. At least they should give him the best actor award for his contribution in making them earn so much money for the simultaneous broadcast in other countries and also the popularity he contributes in making thailand finally also airs the drama. Shouldn't sbs thank him for that?

11 minutes ago, Immortal_Angel said:

lol hey he tolerated her foolishness since the beginning when she rejected him for Wook I'm sure hes able to tolerate her later in the future lol

Wang so is one of the most patient man in goryeo era. Lol. Maybe, he will later wonder what makes him so lacking from wook in haesoo's eyes that she  chose to reject him in the past lol

15 minutes ago, vu_hoa1983 said:

WS (and LJK)  is my sole reason to watch this drama from the start. HS gets on my nerves quite a lot of times already :lol: and I never actually thought she deserved to be loved that much by him. He loves her more and considers her his everything. He can't even live without her. 

Spoiler

Yeah, what can we do if she is the sole reason for him to be happy and enjoy his life that he has not even experienced since he was just an innocent child. Wang So is also my ultimate reason for my love for this drama. Without him, this drama will not be the same for me lol. Sadly his scenes in tonight's episode are not much because they have to show the battle of the throne. But it's okay as long as it's not about the wook-soo love story. Lol oops

• Like 7
1 minute ago, sunshinefate said:

I don't mind with the sad ending as long as they wrap up the misunderstanding neatly. I don't wanna see So misunderstands Soo for her affair with Wook in the past. Just give them justice for the ending :( even the editing of this drama is not really good, I also think that the beautiful character building of wangso and the budding relationship between him and haesoo is beautiful though too long to make them a couple like now

As of now, since I haven't watched Ep. 15 it seems like WS knows HS loves him and him alone. Then again he has only asked the person you love before - is it Jung, he never asked about Wook. Her visions never extended itself to Wook, only Mu, 10 and SD right? Perhaps she did some how spare Wook that caused a misunderstanding there? It seems to be building some kind of arc between WJ and HS, that's for sure. But I don't see Jung trying to provoke WS feelings like C-BBJX 14th did. Jung seems to be more loyal to whoever is on the throne - Be it the late King or Mu. I guess he's still naive as he is quick to jump into roles with responsibility: telling HS he'll protect her too cause he's a man now, or protecting the throne against his mother wishes, neither supporting nor destructing WY usurping the throne. 

Chae-Ryung is definitely going to sell HS out but I just don't know how it's going to go down. I guess I can't blame her for being malicious towards WS. She has no qualms to make HS turn against WS. Since WS was a hostage when she served under WW's household and she was loyal to her mistress, plus Won must have some kind of authority over her head. It's hard to see how CR likes Won since she was so intimidated around him in Ep. 14? She was timid nothing the sort of admiration or fascination a girl with a crush has on him. Or maybe Won threatened Wook's safety? Hmm, I want to know the backstory. 

• Like 12
7 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

The problem is that Yo knows that Hae Soo is so special for Wang So. He claimed in front of everyone that she was his person. If he didn't realise it, then he heard about it from Won later! Therefore there is no possibility to act as if he was indifferent.

Do you mean the scene where WS said HS belonged to him in front of the other princes when YH was whipping her? He said that over three years ago. Wouldn't it be believable that he could have lost interest? Since we're comparing HS to Ruoxi, 4th didn't show how much he valued Ruoxi until it was safe after he became emperor.

I don't blame him for being obvious. I just don't get why half of the forum is so one-sided about HS making mistakes when Ws doesn't always make the best decisions either.

• Like 13
Just now, fuyukoneko said:

Why do we only blame HS for her decisions? We don’t blame WS for being so obvious that he’s willing to do anything for HS, which is why Yoo, Yo, YH, and WW use HS. What happened to the WS who was clever enough to pretend that he didn’t care if the assassin/fallen monk killed HS?

WS mind only have HS....

HS mind have everyone else including WS....

this is why they will ultimately clash... because they will hurt each other in process of being together...

i don't know why people keep blaming HS for the obvious reason why she have to do that... (i keep imagining if the writer do HS character exactly like RX.. she will get a ton of hate)... the writer actually tone down HS character arc from RX.. if not we will not see how much WS mean to HS well not until the end.. HS character is more feeling oriented than RX.. she is more human and not perfect.. what she done is what she think the best for all people even if its wrong... 

WS is just pure HS oriented... lol

everything that he done is for her.. in a way everything that he will done will put a bigger weight of burden on HS because she know WS did that for her.. the guilt and the burden will only adding up when WS became a king... yes he sacrifice a lot for HS but in a way he hurt HS the most too... 

my conclusion??

WS and HS have the most selfishness nature in protecting what they love.... its just they are different in their way of thinking.. HS with her logic about not letting anyone hurt and WS with getting the throne for the sake of people that he love.... this is why they fall in love and sadly why they will apart...

• Like 17
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner