[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

5 minutes ago, zi4r said:

Dear Eclipses and LJG Angels! Scarlet Heart episode is over.... and battle royale is raging over here:

http://www.hallyuvote.com/face-off-battle.html

DOTS fans are slaughtering our lead. If you care to help, go join them. I am stuck at work.

OKAY. So it's a matter of endurance now and how many times each of us can vote continuously. I think I just did about 10 times??

Anyway, we've committed to this, we might as well see it through. There's a 35,000+ difference and the other fans can trim our lid pretty quickly.  Get out there and vote Eclipses!!  Let's make sure Joongi/Wangso comes out on top!!!

hPTIbWa.png

• Like 21

18 minutes ago, fuyukoneko said:

HS just recently saw that one of her visions did come true, so she has reason to believe that her other one (WS killing Eun) will come true. I'm still confused why Eun and SD didn't try harder to go to SD's dad instead of trying to escape by themselves.

Yes that's right ... it's not that she doesn't trust So, she is trying to avoid the situation to become real ... she knew well that So will do anything to keep her safe and alive, including killing others.  Anyway judging from the preview, Soo is still with So ... she will understand So.  They will be kissing again, and from Soo's clothing and the room is like the pic posted by LJK with him showing his bare back ... will it be a bed scene? 

• Like 24

Wook is now wearing predominantly black now.. I believe it is to signify his complete crossover to the dark side.

I just don't get HS's hesitation at all. Didn't WS tell her he will help Eun escape instead of following Yo's order? After all their time together, why can't she just trust WS for once instead of keeping going back to her vision? I can't imagine she is going to live through all that guilt like what she felt with Lady Oh a second time! It will be a terrible blow.. How is she going to get back up her feet again?

• Like 19

How can they show scenes in the preview that are not in this week's episodes? What is this? It deflates the whole excitement and intrigue of it. What a clumsy production, I'm so sorry on behalf of all the actors and the set crew. They don't deserve this.

• Like 15

On 10/11/2016 at 7:48 PM, LyraYoo said:

i dont want to get my hopes high but

I think So would get shot by an arrow trying to protect Soo. From the preview we see Yo aiming an arrow at Soo, so obviously So takes the arrow for her. But i am still hoping for a Kiss scene. God! I know i need one passionate one after all the sadness 

• Like 14

4 minutes ago, hanatanada said:

I think there will be a bed scene next week lol there won't be any problems between haesoo and wangso. I think that its not that haesoo doesnt trust wangso, more like her illusions were always right and she knows how much wangso lovers her so she became more wary of him because she knows that wangso will do anything to protect her now that she is the news king's hostage and she saw what wangso could do for her by choosing her instead of killing wangyo. But I think she underestimated wangso’s love for his brothers and his loyalty and righteousness lol This is a big mistake on her part. This will definitely come back and haunt her when she understands everything and starts to blame herself.

I don't think she's wrong for thinking WS prioritized his brothers' lives under hers. He already shown that he will pick HS life over everyone by not killing Yo when he had the chance. And based on the previews, she's not wrong, it seems like he's not defending Eun because Yo has his bow pointed at HS.

• Like 14

thanks again for the recap.

I don't have the patience to watch Ep 15. mentioned in my Ep 12 reaction that I was kinda done with HS-So loveline, I did swoon watching their star gazing date and mutual kiss after seconds after those scenes I was over the giddiness already. And tonight I am definitely done with HS, Girl you've been in Goryeo for almost like a decade get a grip! and it's not just about HS STILL NOT trusting So but also on how she deals with her Goryeo life.

Apologies for the rant but I am just very frustrated with the character. I'd still watch it though, I need to see So get that damn throne!

• Like 7