[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

6 hours ago, lclarakl said:

I finally decided to watch this drama. I hate watching dramas from week to week because if they are good, it's torture waiting a week for the next episode.  I love the Chinese version of this drama and knew, more than likely, I would also love the Korean version.  I'm just on episode 2, but I'm loving this drama so far. The fight scene between Hae Soo and the prince (WW) has to be the funniest fight scene I've ever seen....it was hilarious....:lol:  And when Hae Soo call him the "small, little prince" it slays me.   Okay, I must get back to my marathon.

Chinguuuuuuuuuuuu, Hiiiii, I'm so happy to see more from doctors thread join here as well, I hope you will come to love the drama just as much as we all do here. Enjoy your marathon :) 

thank you @qwenli  For posting that kiss picture, you successfully made me count the hours and minutes till Monday, SBS better not cancel the episode.

• Like 14

9 minutes ago, AyaA said:
  Hide contents

no, i am not from India, sehat means 'healthy' in my language. but hey, i am also a big fan of bollywood movie. and i also enjoyed indian drama

Spoiler

thats exactly the meaning in our language too....

indian drama fan... glad to meet you here....which is ur fav one .. just asking may be i had met you on IF somewhere in past..

@ratgirlina was that gif includes three pics...? how come we got only one so far... i need rest too... plzzz *puppy eyes*

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Visually-wandering said:

Thank you @LyraYoo for the info. I'm happy they're provided english page for international fans.

And I'm sorry friends, just can't hold my self NOT to draw this. After I saw you spamming the last kiss scene. So I draw this but I made WangSo closed his eyes. Just want them to kiss with all of their soul.

Hide contents

Spoiler

tumblr_oeqhogxS731srp5p4o1_1280.jpg

Amazing work :wub:

Spoiler

• Like 11

@qwenli  I'm in love with the book and the BBC miniserie with Colin Firth, but the rain scene from the 2015 movie is my favorite, the confession and how it seems that he is going to kiss her is breathtaking. I was thinking in the makeup scene and WS approaching HS but in a seductive way. Wang So and Darcy are kind of similar, there's a vulnerability and loneliness that make you fall in love with them in the same way Hae Soo and Elizabeth do.

@Maral Thank you :)

• Like 15

41 minutes ago, sooji28 said:

Wait wait wait....

Is that Chae Ryung on that yellow polkadot's goongyeon dress??

So it's true that Chae Ryung will be someone who betray Hae Soo, then?

Can't wait for Monday, or should i say, Tuesday??

Omo... Chae Ryung... Wonder if she is a spy like in C version she is a spy send by 9th prince.

• Like 9

3 hours ago, Visually-wandering said:

Just able to enter DC, and I saw this. Dunno what's it said. I just screencaped and share here. I hope @Angiiee can ask her boyfriend to translate this :wub:

We are encouraging fans to participate in a survey to request a full version of MLSHR on DVD/Blu-ray. The Daum cafe is not easy for non-Koreans to navigate, so you can contact the team via our email or social media accounts (see my signature below) or PM me here if you have any questions. If you're interested in a complete version of MLSHR on DVD or Blu-ray, please take the demand survey at http://goo.gl/ooMfnt!

• Like 22

30 minutes ago, KdramaSwimmer said:
  Reveal hidden contents

thats exactly the meaning in our language too....

indian drama fan... glad to meet you here....which is ur fav one .. just asking may be i had met you on IF somewhere in past..

@ratgirlina was that gif includes three pics...? how come we got only one so far... i need rest too... plzzz *puppy eyes*

according to @qwenli it was made from just one pic. by bringing so's face closer to soo. i had the same question.

we're good for now. till they release more bts and maybe next, the actual scene... :w00t:

• Like 9

This show is the bane of my life.:o All I do nowadays is read the live update on Monday, then read the comments, then download the episode, watch it, again come here to read the updated comments, read the recap of the episode, go through all the analysis explained here, read through actual Korean history, read all the symbolic explanations posted here, laugh seeing all the gifs, watch BTS videos of this show, see all the zillions pics posted here, read through the comments in the recaps, google the cast to see their previous work, read the possible predictions posted by members, try the various hairstyles of Prince Yo, try to rock eyeliner like him (but failed miserably as i resembled a scary raccoon instead:tears:), go through patterns of hanboks to see whether I can stitch one for myself, again watch the episodes to see if I missed anything, back read all the comments here that I missed in past 30 minutes and hey...... by then its Monday.... Time for a new episode! :sweatingbullets::w00t::huh:

My life is just lost somewhere where I can't find it. But with all the history that I know of Goryeo, I'm sure I can survive there just in case I time travel during the next eclipse. :crazy:

Also, I have a list of shows that I want to watch later this year but if I really want to succeed in life, then I have to not log in to Soompi for a while....:D

• Like 23

55 minutes ago, AyaA said:

i am 100% sure that we also came for the some country. I never read the FF, but this called 'Internet Sehat' has ruined me (one of my favorite hosting site is banned and i can't download my fave movie in the easiest way). 

Well hellooo! Reading fanfics is a way to distract me from this torture of waiting :sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

Toss dulu deh! Ngeselin nih ya lama2 si internet sehat iniii 

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, Akiddo said:

Some additional photos on the coming episodes. If there is a delay in telecast, it seems that LeEco in Hong Kong will delay as well. 

http://www.hk01.com/韓迷/47475/-步步驚心-麗-李準基IU甜蜜約會又咀-第14集洪宗玄鬚男回歸

I can't help but laugh at the face mask picture! :lol:

• Like 10

8 minutes ago, ratgirlina said:

we're good for now. till they release more more bts and maybe next, the actual scene... :w00t:

gotcha....

but i am not good... i need more more more...i cant survive like this.. mouse girl 27mouse girl 27mouse girl 27

its cheating PDnim yive one peck in preview and one spoiler has WS all set to kiss and I am like this to watch the KISS....

mouse girl 08mouse girl 08mouse girl 08mouse girl 08

• Like 16

1 hour ago, qwenli said:

ok, since we are in such a fabulous mood today, I decided to repost a horse story done by a veteran Lee Joon Gi fan in HK, her name is blackhole, I think she has a youtube account. If you can read chinese, do check her weibo account. She has been to his fan meetings and post a lot of informative stuff with a great sense of humour. :) So this is one of the story she made about WS's goryeo Ferrari part 1:

Hide contents

I laughed so hard reading this and I probably cause my neighbours awake from their slumber :grin::grin:

• Like 10