[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

2 minutes ago, sutcliff said:

MY GOSH A KISSSSSSSSS !!!!!!!!!!!! 

I didn't read the comments but Why THE HELL the Queen HAVE WHITE HAIR just after her husband's death :blink::blink:????? I'm lost !!!!

Maybe she didn't have time to Dye her hair lol ;) 

• Like 8

8 hours ago, qwenli said:
8 hours ago, Shiro_Ragonjan said:

Jonghyun asked when they are going for drinks again and zhera say hope they will have a chance to eat hotpot together again. Strangely, she wrote in Chinese!! Wat is she trying to prove?

The funny thing is joongi told kang hanna on ig that they should have a grp gathering.

So cute this group.

this is what i love about them, they surely never hesitate to chat through instagram when most actors just chat through kakaotalk, and i'm sure all the fans would love this. knowing that they still keep in touch, openly, is so cute.. they just can't get enough of mlshr though.

• Like 12

I can’t keep up with the past this thread is going forward. There are so many interesting theories and opinions. Thank you everyone. And thank you for  the pictures! It’s so good to see that HS has finely accept WS heart…..even though she knows what future has  planed for him. 

About SBS, they might just broadcast the two episodes back to back on Tuesday since I’m sure international broadcasting will go on as planed. 

• Like 13