[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

21 minutes ago, rumasa79 said:

Oh..sorry for that, I slightly remember your (soompi) name. This thread is moving wayyy too fast, backreading  for hundred of pages is nearly impossible. Thank you anyway, chingu..

I think we are from the same country hahhaha, because my country also ban fanfictionnet. It was @kdramawriter that writing fanfic in fanfictionnet, and also @akinahana89 you can read akinahana writing here: http://archiveofourown.org/works/8234200#main 

cc: @junee22 for fanfic info

• Like 10

1 minute ago, jerboa83 said:

They seem to be wearing gorgeous costumes, here... :wub: Can't wait!

By looking at the costumes and the surroundings I think it's some sort of festival. I wonder if it's similar to the one we saw in episode 2. People were wearing masks in the markets and there were lantern style structures that look similar to the ones in the picture. I wouldn't think it would be during Yo's reign but from what I gather it probably would be:

1) CP's reign comes to an end next episode - most likely - and we haven't seen anything close to this in the preview or any BTS footage. 

2) WS still isn't married (looking at his hairstyle) so it's before he becomes king. (WHICH I AM SO GRATEFUL FOR - I want WS single for this scene)

So if it's after CP's reign and before WS becomes king then it should be during WY's reign. I don't understand how it would be though because I'm quite sure WY would be after WS and he wouldn't have time to freely roam like this although there would still be opportunities for such scenes. Someone please clear up my doubts if I've gotten something wrong here. 

• Like 21

11 minutes ago, SizzlerZ said:

By looking at the costumes and the surroundings I think it's some sort of festival. I wonder if it's similar to the one we saw in episode 2. People were wearing masks in the markets and there were lantern style structures that look similar to the ones in the picture. I wouldn't think it would be during Yo's reign but from what I gather it probably would be:

1) CP's reign comes to an end next episode - most likely - and we haven't seen anything close to this in the preview or any BTS footage. 

2) WS still isn't married (looking at his hairstyle) so it's before he becomes king. (WHICH I AM SO GRATEFUL FOR - I want WS single for this scene)

So if it's after CP's reign and before WS becomes king then it should be during WY's reign. I don't understand how it would be though because I'm quite sure WY would be after WS and he wouldn't have time to freely roam like this although there would still be opportunities for such scenes. Someone please clear up my doubts if I've gotten something wrong here. 

It may also be after WS and BA overthrow WY and before WS becomes king. Unless they decide to squeeze in all these sweet So-Soo posts in one episode 

• Like 12

I was Dreaming and squealing like all of you here till I suddenly thought to myself...(pls don't read if you dont want your current fantasies to die down:wub:)

Spoiler

They better not have someone suddenly intrude their deep kissing (like some kdrama plots...) I WILL MURDER WHOEVER WHO STOPS MY OTP FROM HAVING THEIR MOMENT

Jkjk...just a thought that I hope does not happen...

• Like 23

51 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

Our chingudeul in gall have been busy.

heyyy, that gif is from 3 different pics. how come we are only getting one?

@qwenlido you see the other two pics? posted up here if you do stumble upon them please.

thanx for posting the first pic. :D

• Like 10

2 hours ago, qwenli said:

@lclarakl nice to see u here? Do u need a crash course in MLSHR? U can pm me. It's not a typical korean historical

…………

I think I read somewhere that soo made him say the three little word, that's why he got the kiss. Heehee

Thanks @qwenli!!!  It's good to see you here too. I'm marathoning this drama and hope to be caught up shortly. This drama seems to be a composition of two dramas--the Chinese drama (in regards to the princes and time dimension travel) and the Korean drama "Shine or Go Crazy"--(which highlights some of the main characters in this drama--- namely Wang So and Yeon Hwa and several of the princes)

• Like 10

Omg that BTS is cuteness overload :w00t: Btw did I hear wrong or LJG slurps while going in for the last time? :w00t::w00t: Hawt LMAO!  Ws is seriously dying for some skinship. I love love love that he's not hiding his feelings. 

I need to get my head off of this show, I have a deadline for tomorrow GAAAAH :bawling: Scarlet Heart made a fangirl out of this 30-something lady.

• Like 18