[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

1 hour ago, akinahana89 said:

Yes, I'll definitely be sharing the link here when I'm done. I can definitely tag you as well. 

While we're waiting for Soo's scar kiss fanfic, have you read the one for So? ^^ Here's the link for both FF.net and Ao3.

https://m.fanfiction.net/s/12180451/1/Alignment

https://archiveofourown.org/works/8234200

Since we're on the topic, does anyone else want to be tagged for when I post new fanfic? I didn't think anyone would want to be... Haha ^^; But if yes, just let me know here or via PM! ^^

I would love you to be tagged when you post a new fanfic....I live fanfics when it is not a moonday..

• Like 6

6 hours ago, rumasa79 said:

I think we are! *waving hands*

This 'internet sehat' thingy is ruining our fangirling moments, isn't it? :((

Thanks a lot for the link! 

I hope our fanfic writers would be so kind to put their works on other platform other than fanfiction. 

Hahahha exactly.. that 'internet sehat' thingy LOL 
*waving hands too* hello there @AyaA *waving hands*

I'm very upset when I know that our minister banned fanfictionnet site  :angry: I hope so.... BTW you can check another fanfic on the site that I share, lately there are 10 fanfic there. Have a good time ;)

@kdramawriter yeah.. I hate that too :angry: We can acess both  Archive Of Our Own or Asiafanfic. Thank you so much for your consideration to post your story to another site :D I really wanna read your fanfic especially 'the adult side' one :sweatingbullets:

Me me!! tag me please @akinahana89 :D

• Like 11

Title: One Shot 13- Birthday Boy
Drama: Moon Lover Scarlet Heart Ryeo
Rating: PG-13
Type: Introspective
Character: Wang Eun
Still Credit
Summary: Happy Birthday moments are quite fun for someone like Wang Eun.
tumblr_oe0ip5sbvB1r34nu4o1_500.jpg

Title: One Shot 12- Windy Moment
Type: Humor
Character: Hae Soo/Go Ha Jin
Summary: Riding Skills GAIN!

tumblr_odz75txYF81v5jx1ho3_r1_540.gif

Type: Introspective
Character: Oh Hae Soo, Hae Soo
Summary: Oh Seo Yeon loves Hae Soo like her child.

tumblr_oe879s1uYW1uq4zv4o8_400.gif

• Like 20

1 hour ago, valsava said:

@lclarakl  I was amazed at this also and understood the reasoning of it.. But I still can't get over the fact ofd brother marrying half sister and having children with her it's just disgusting to think about even marrying his neice but talk about keeping royal blood royal this is it

Same here @valsava. This was a practice of many royal families around the world. This also explains why this type of inbreeding eventually resulted in children with infertility issues, physical malformations, intellectual deficits, etc. 

I will say that I'm only on episode 6, but I don't feel comfortable with the attraction between the 8th Prince (Wook) and Hae Soo---something about flirting with another woman's husband is just a turn off for me. Yes, I understand the period in which this drama is being depicted, but something about the way it's depicted here just doesn't feel comfortable for me.  Wook's wife and pushing them together because she's sick and dying, and Wook is gorgeous and so supportive of Hae Soo...........but I'm turned off and hate when she seeks him out and being flirty.  Okay, I must continue with my marathon watching.

HOWEVER, the thing that turns me off more than anything, is two brothers (3rd Prince and 4th Prince) trying to impress their sister as a possible marriage mate----disgusting.

• Like 9

2 hours ago, akinahana89 said:

Yes, I'll definitely be sharing the link here when I'm done. I can definitely tag you as well. 

While we're waiting for Soo's scar kiss fanfic, have you read the one for So? ^^ Here's the link for both FF.net and Ao3.

Since we're on the topic, does anyone else want to be tagged for when I post new fanfic? I didn't think anyone would want to be... Haha ^^; But if yes, just let me know here or via PM! ^^

omg omg omg.. i imagined this 'scene' to be happened in the drama for real . hahahah, while reading your FF, it's like that i was watching the whole scene in front of me. It's beautifully written. i like it

• Like 7

7 hours ago, magdale said:

I found the progression of the romance between Hae Soo and Wang So is similar to Elizabeth Bennet and Mr. Darcy's. The first wrong impressions, the mutual rejection, the infatuation with the wrong man, the strong bond which develops when they start to know each other and how they fall in love; even in the first meeting, WS is rude with HS like Darcy with Elizabeth. Their romance is so special because reach certain level by acquiring a mutual respect and true knowledge of themselves, Hae Soo is now more aware of who she is and what she wants the same is Wang So, so their love is more real than the any other they had before.

I know that you already posted the kiss photo but I have to do it too, their romance is so mesmerizing that captivates me happy white cloud

@magdale... I too loved watching the all the Pride and Prejudice story they have made. This drama does have the same vibe because the bickering and misunderstandings the leads have for each other. Then came friendship and hardships and eventually they got a happy ending. Even though their wasn't a love triangle but still willing to compare it to that. embarrassed4-onion-head-emoticon.gif

• Like 10

3 hours ago, akinahana89 said:

I am so loving these Fan Fiction and they are well written too. 

• Like 7

16 minutes ago, MadraRua said:

Just uploaded my MV of Hae Soo and Wang So on youtube. Hopefully it stays up there. The music is Beyonce's Halo but it's a cover by Jasmine Thompson. I love this song and thought it quite apt for them. My skills in editing are non existent but I hope you all enjoy it anyway. 

@MadraRua Loved it. It had all the important elements -- a soulful song, Soo, So and you. :)

• Like 11

This thread is soo big I can't keep track of all the comments XD

I am also frustrated that they postponed the airing of the new episode but hey at least now it wont be an odd number ahahahaha

I read only the last 14 pages just to get a hang of what is going on here.

MOD EDITED

Anyone who has seen the original first knows that this adaption falls short in many aspects.

That being said, we can still enjoy the small differences between the adaptations and speculate on how will they 'wrap it up'.

I had very high expectations of this drama and I am left disappointed.

It is mostly an eye candy drama offering lots of pretty princes so everyone can drool over one of them.

I like the main lead actor (4th prince) I watched almost anything he acted in since the 'King and the clown' and I admit he knows how to act.

I do not know who this main female lead actress is but I also think she's doing a good job in this drama.

But the editing is choppy. The transitions in this drama are not subtle at all.

I realize it is up to the fans to 'fall in love' with the drama and to 'feel' chemistry between main leads but I do not feel it.

Even though the acting is good they don't 'feel' like brothers to me and I feel nothing while I watch the main leads kiss.

I've tried reading your enthusiastic comments to understand why you ship them together because I do not see them as a couple at all.

MOD EDITED

I'm watching it because I value the actor playing 4th prince and because  I like the storyline in general.

I hope it will get better in the following episodes ( to me, since it is obvious you all think it's the hottest thing to watch this year).

I understand that ppl have different taste in dramas, for instance I also strongly disliked Descendants of the Sun and dropped it after episode 10.

I for the love of God do not understand the hype about that show at all. Since I had nothing good to say about the drama I refrained from commenting about it since I do not like to engage in pointless arguments on this forum or any other.

I do love Song actor and he did act very well in it, but I did not like the drama after episode 8.

I choose to comment on this drama here because I do not dislike it, I just think it could have been much better then this and I am disappointed that I do not get the 'brotherly vibes' form the princes nor do I feel that 'when will they kiss' anticipation when I see the main leads.

I'm baffled because I hated the actors in the chinese original. I did not like their 'beauty' nor did I find them suitable for their roles but while I was watching the drama I shipped the couple ( 4th prince and the female lead), I anticipated their hugs and convos and I was heartbroken when the brothers started killing each other off.

I feel nothing of that so far while I am watching this adaptation and I hope the next 7 episodes will change that.

I am most confused about the main female lead switching from 8th prince and the 4th in this drama.

I don't understand is she choosing the 4th prince because she is out of love with the 8th prince or what?

I don't get it at all.

She's acting like a politician. Carefully weighing down which one to choose...that is not a behavior of a woman in love at all.

Edited by akinahana89
Criticism about the drama can be expressed without criticizing the members here.
  • Like 4

@40somethingahjumma The similarity that I found is in the progression of the romance between the two couples, not in the story itself. The first wrong impressions, the mutual rejection, the infatuation with the wrong man, the strong bond which develops when they start to know each other and how they fall in love, all this is part of the developing of Hae Soo and Wang So relationship since episode 1. 

Maybe it's because I write and I've read Pride and Prejudice many times, plus I have seen most of the versions that have been made, that I feel that connection in the romance of both stories.

• Like 18