[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

20 minutes ago, candilie said:

@Rose34 Thanks for welcoming me :D Love your theory too but in any case, I really do not wish to see any of those coming. Its torture to see them love each other so much, but end up unable to be together, and finally, love and hate at the same moment :(

I still have not enough of their romance/relationship to see them go down this way.

It is grim, doesn't it? Not a good way to welcome you. Pardon me. I think no one will liked my post because I am being too straightforward. Haha! 

I won't talk more about it. Haha! But interestingly, I have said this before but I think the team may want to deviate from BBJX at the last part because they want to create something unique of their own. I hope the last episode is full of modern scenes and Wang So will go against fate. The journey is tragic but the ending will be happy. 

I am thinking that the reincarnation theory might work. The theory along the line of why Hae Soo out of all people (50 million South Korean, I am using extremities here) is chosen to be return back to the past to Goryeo and fall in love with Wang So. Somehow, I can't help but feel that her past life is with Wang So and she reincarnates to the present day modern Seoul as Go Ha Jin.  It is a 1000 years love story. Who knows, for reincarnation Wang So ask/desires to be a normal human, instead of a King or royal blood so that he can be with Hae Soo forever instead of being a lonely King after so many years. What so good about having power that in the process you lost who is the most dear to you and what is more important for you? Therefore, we should also have modern day reincarnation of Wang So. And at the modern scene, Hae Soo will also see glimpses of Eun and SD (remember SD getting pregnant photo), Baek Ah and Woohee etc similar to future life of Lady Oh happily holding/looking at flowers. 

• Like 11

15 minutes ago, jayakris said:

Has dramafever been doing the SBS broadcast version?  Weren't they showing the international version all along?  I thought they were.  I took a quick look at those subs file, and you're right, it does look like the SBS version for ep 17 (didn't check super carefully).  Anyway, not sure what's going on...

Yes i remember reading in a post. Dramafever showing both version recently

• Like 5

21 minutes ago, jayakris said:

Has dramafever been doing the SBS broadcast version?  Weren't they showing the international version all along?  I thought they were.  I took a quick look at those subs file, and you're right, it does look like the SBS version for ep 17 (didn't check super carefully).  Anyway, not sure what's going on...

@cheese79 @jayakris This version of the subs includes @ruizaio's translations for the additional scenes in SBS version (in this case, many scenes). It is unfortunate that the credits to her that were in the original subs were removed by the uploader, since they should have given credit where credit is due.

• Like 13

Can I say how much I love the instrumental OST of this drama with "Wings of Goryeo" being my ultimate favourite. I was seriously hoping for that music to be used for Wang So's coronation which in fact would make the scene far more epic with emotion running high, couple with longer walk to the throne. Sigh! They settled for "The Prince" BGM instead. 

• Like 14

Not clear about reincarnation and don't believe it in RL actually, but for the sake of this drama, is it possible let's say KG died at old age and his dying wish was to be reincarnated to the age when he was in love with HS, a.k.a before becoming KG, then voila, wish granted, he got transported/reincarnated/whatever to the present time and found HS? and their love story continues. Will this be too far-fetched? ~~~ just me and my desperate attempt to cook up a reasonable ending.

• Like 13

9 minutes ago, missluxedo said:

MOON LOVERS SUMMARY FOR EP 18

I wasn’t sure if anyone posted yet but… Naver posted the written summary for Episode 18 of Moon Lovers: 

Hide contents

지몽은 해수에게 광종과의 혼인을 포기하라고 설득하지만 해수는 끝까지 포기하지 않으려고 한다. 한편, 나례의 밤, 광종에게 다가가 황궁 밖으로 놀러 나가자고 제안하는 해수. 광종은 해수가 준비한 가면을 쓴 채, 해수와 함께 둘만의 시간을 즐기는데…

Translation: Ji Mong tries to persuade Hae Soo to give up marrying Gwangjong, but she tries not to give up until the end. On the other hand, on the night of Na-Re*, Gwangjong and Haesoo wear masks, and they pleasantly spend time together… 

*the ghost-chasing festival that was featured in the beginning of Moon Lovers, episodes 1-3

http://raindropsfallingup.tumblr.com/post/152279383156/moon-lovers-written-summary-episode-18

white-cloud-emoticon6.gif?1292330538white-cloud-emoticon6.gif?1292330538 The scene we've been waiting for is finally coming!!  crazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gif?1292792378crazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gif?1292792378

I am looking forward to this scene but I don't wanna to find out what happens next. 

And wow Won is truly a scheming fellow. He really ought to die! 

• Like 9

Many viewer discredit Wang So, because after he hold the throne, he's changing more ruthless. In my opinion king Gwangjong or Wang So never change. They're still the same person. Who feel insecure and take drastic road just to hold the person their dear the most. 

Although I'd never agree with his act to eliminate all his enemies brutally. Live in Goryeo sure has different standard moral issues compare to what we hold in 21st century. 

• Like 20

13 minutes ago, briseis said:

It’s here! The official instrumental OST has been released! The 4 best tracks are Wings of Goryeo, Gesture of Resistance (Wang So’s evocative theme), Battle Bobo and Appassionata.

thank you very much...totally loveeee it:heart:

• Like 8

11 minutes ago, NitaA said:

I did the same to my husband, but promise to make him  a nice dinner (that's supposedly made with love)....... after next week!!! Until then, I have to go back and forth frrom Soompi forum, Twitter and Instagram......... What have the drama God done to me,.... I even wanna go to next week LJK fan meeting :bawling:

I am supposed to go back to my hometown on the 31/10/16 to visit my mum because she's not well. I would have fly to Korea for the private screening if not for my mother. Talking about going crazy to the next level. I even message my sisters last nite if they hv any intention to go to private screening. After all, it is only 7 hours from Kuala Lumpur to Seoul. Air Asia, Malaysia Airlines, Korea Airlines serving this route. No problem to reach Seoul on time.

• Like 15

4 minutes ago, liddi said:

@cheese79 @jayakris This version of the subs includes @ruizaio's translations for the additional scenes in SBS version (in this case, many scenes). It is unfortunate that the credits to her that were in the original subs were removed by the uploader, since they should have given credit where credit is due.

Thanks to let us know this information. So sorry to hear that. The uploader indeed said that it isn't his/her work and he/she only uploaded it. But he/she should give proper/appropriate credit to @ruizaio. My big thanks for @ruizaio

• Like 13

6 minutes ago, junejungki said:

Please tell us how to vote AAA Award. It says have to vote using an app. But so far no news about the app.

download via google play or appleappstore..register/confirm ur mobile phone and vote start at 2 pm korean time

• Like 7

5 hours ago, arsdf said:

OK guys.. let's preparing our mental for the heartbreaking eps.... i suggest my self "IM READY IM READY IM READY IM READY...."

it's just my opinion, i think it will be better if HS just die soon (let's say in today's ep or 19) and back to modern era.. bcs it's too painful for her to keep living in goryeo era, she's witness so much death, and I just CANT see the ruthless Wang So.. it's gonna be my hardest days and weeks  :bawling:

Just tight the grip, because from now the rollercoaster will ride faster than you can imagine. 

Prepare your heart 'till it last. 

• Like 15