[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

I'm still hoping that the baseball game will finish early tonight!:huh:  i wanna see WS and HS dating scenes and their first passionate kiss of course!! Hehe

LJG's ig follower has reached 1.1mil! That's so fast!! Still remember when i followed him in 2014, he only has small numbers of followers! Huhu but he still has so many fans who actively commented on his ig. When he called his fans "Angels" or "My Angels"..my heart flutters everytime he posted that words...hihihi..now i'm glad that he gained more attention after MLSHR from all over the world..

I can't believe that because of MLSHR, i google for info about Goryeo's history..reading about Gwangjong! :crazy: i bet the korean students who watched this drama will get an A for their history paper at school! Wahaha :lol: 

Wook...he will never get the throne but his son Wang Chi (Seongjong) took over the throne after Wang So's son, Wang Ju (Gyeongjong) died after 6 years ruled the kingdom...

• Like 19

thanks @zi4r for the information... i am voting there and then lurking here and then vote there...in loop..

@briseis mouse girl 09mouse girl 09 loved ur analysis of WSs bday present to HS A whole forest...Awesome...

btw...the way WS talks about trees, always gifts trees as present he seems to be very fist brand ambassador of "Plant Trees, Save Earth" campaign of Goryeo...

And thanks to everyone for posting so many lovely, fanarts... i have to say this show has turned on the creative in all the fans around...

@AuroraRain and yes i am late to wish you big congrats cause ur FMV was posted by LJK...girl you must be on cloud 9 so happy for you.. and keep making such lovely FMVs...

@deabakdramachingu...can you pm me the link where I can watch never say goodbye movie..? cant find on the site where i watch my rest of Kdramas.

• Like 21

7 minutes ago, sooji28 said:

Is it confirmed yet, that ONE Channel will still air eps 14  tonight? 

Anyone who knows reliable source, please share with us here. 

Help!  I am dying to know too....  I checked the Korean baseball site and if there is only one game going on, it says the score is 2 to 0 and they are in the 6th inning.  How many does baseball have if there is no tie?  8 or 9 innings?  I hope they just finish so we can watch SCR!  The world is waiting for it!!!!!  I don't know... I can't trust SBS to air two episodes in a row for some reason.  I watched the drama "I Have a Lover" and it always got cancelled due to baseball and they only aired on episode a week.  We are at the climax of SCR.

• Like 12

27 minutes ago, fidda868 said:

I'm still hoping that the baseball game will finish early tonight!:huh:  i wanna see WS and HS dating scenes and their first passionate kiss of course!! Hehe

LJG's ig follower has reached 1.1mil! That's so fast!! Still remember when i followed him in 2014, he only has small numbers of followers! Huhu but he still has so many fans who actively commented on his ig. When he called his fans My Angels..my heart flutters everytime he posted that words...hihihi..now i'm glad that he gained more attention after MLSHR from all over the world..

I can't believe that because of MLSHR, i google for info about Goryeo's history..reading about Gwangjong! :crazy: i bet the korean students who watched this drama will get an A for their history paper at school! Wahaha :lol: 

Wook...he will never get the throne but his son Wang Chi (Seongjong) took over the throne after Wang So's son, Wang Ju (Gyeongjong) died after 6 years ruled the kingdom...

@LyraYoo @bebebisous33 Annyeong. I'm keeping a watch over the game. If necessary, can I have temporary permission to post multiple times in order to keep the thread apprised of the baseball game? Only asking since our chingudeul tend to look at the most recent posts first.

It's funny the things you're willing to do when you're addicted to a drama and its cast. It looks like we're at the bottom of the 6th inning (baseball games have a total of 9 innings) and the score is 2 to 0.  I've seen a couple of posts that indicate SBS will air the drama if the game ends early. Hoping that's true.

REMINDER:

• ·         Don't post any requests for subs!
  • ·         Anything unrelated to the drama plot / activities is considered spamming.
  • ·         Don't quote videos/images.
  • ·         Do not post successively except for live blogging on drama's airtime.
  • ·         Due to copyright issues, do not post illegal streaming links on this thread.
  • ·         PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Like 22

6 hours ago, zi4r said:

That's my dilemma, you see? I'd love for them to air the episode on time today, if the game finishes earlier. But that means, they can't confirm the schedule for next few weeks (Game is for 3 weeks, right?) which will drastically affect the ratings. Same case for: if they air it at an ungodly hour like 1.20am (like it was rumoured)... the ratings would be in the dung as well.

Whereas, if they confirm that they will air only 1 episode a week... or if they confirm that there will be 2 episodes on Tuesday 10pm to midnight, that should not affect the ratings much.

So the greedy fan in me wants them to air today, but the side that wants the ratings to rise wants them to just postpone it properly AND confirm the schedule for next few weeks!

According to me, it's also better to air 2 episodes back to back tomorrow. They better do it for the next 2 consecutive weeks. At least, it will make the ratings go higher because the second episode on that night will always be higher because there is not any drama competitors at that time

• Like 10