[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

14 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

Yes...

And it's official that SBS will air the episode on Tuesday…

The preview  @LyraYoo  posted said October 11th.

If I was ONE TV i will release my episode anyways because is SBS the one that is not respecting the agreement of simultaneous broadcast by purposely wanting to put a baseball game that for them probably means more rating. 

I'm so so so confused. Please someone help, so that I can concentrate on work. Erm... so how many episodes airing tomorrow (Tuesday)? And when?

Cuz the last rumour was about Ep14 being postponed to like 1am or something (which is technically Tuesday)... and then Ep15 at Tuesday 10pm. But the preview says 10pm on Tuesday.... for Ep14??? Then Ep15 next week? Or Tuesday at 11pm?

Shouldn't SBS be more professional about this and keep the audience informed, rather than make us guessing... or finding out through other sources? I'm sick of this.

***put on tin-foil hat and turn into conspiracy theorist*** I feel as if this drama is being purposely sabotaged every step of the way. Because is it possible for incompetence of publicity/communication team to be this bad?

• Like 13

1 hour ago, wordsmyth0253 said:

Text Preview!

해수의 탄일 선물을 준비하지 못한 왕소. 왕소는 탄일 선물을 준비하지 못한 대신 해수에게 밤하늘 구경을 시켜준다. 한편, 기적적으로 살아난 왕요는 왕원의 도움으로 왕욱과 마주하게 되는데... 

Wang So was unable to prepare Hae Su's birthday present. In place of the birthday present he couldn't prepare, Wang So takes Hae Su stargazing. Meanwhile, Wang Yo, who miraculously survived, meets Wang Wook with Wan Won's help...

Omg...this is the kind of episode we've been waiting for and they have to postpone?!?GIVE ME EP14 TONITE:bawling:

• Like 12

3 minutes ago, zi4r said:

I'm so so so confused. Please someone help, so that I can concentrate on work. Erm... so how many episodes airing tomorrow (Tuesday)? And when?

Cuz the last rumour was about Ep14 being postponed to like 1am or something (which is technically Tuesday)... and then Ep15 at Tuesday 10pm. But the preview says 10pm on Tuesday.... for Ep14??? Then Ep15 next week? Or Tuesday at 11pm?

Shouldn't SBS be more professional about this and keep the audience informed, rather than make us guessing... or finding out through other sources? I'm sick of this.

***put on tin-foil hat and turn into conspiracy theorist*** I feel as if this drama is being purposely sabotaged every step of the way. Because is it possible for incompetence of publicity/communication team to be this bad?

I do feel that this confusing issue will affect its ratings more. I'm afraid the ratings will not increase as it has been steadily doing for the past weeks just because of that damn baseball game:tears:

• Like 15

2 hours ago, sunshinefate said:

I do feel that this confusing issue will affect its ratings more. I'm afraid the ratings will not increase as it has been steadily doing for the past weeks just because of that damn baseball game:tears:

That's my dilemma, you see? I'd love for them to air the episode on time today, if the game finishes earlier. But that means, they can't confirm the schedule for next few weeks (Game is for 3 weeks, right?) which will drastically affect the ratings. Same case for: if they air it at an ungodly hour like 1.20am (like it was rumoured)... the ratings would be in the dung as well.

Whereas, if they confirm that they will air only 1 episode a week... or if they confirm that there will be 2 episodes on Tuesday 10pm to midnight, that should not affect the ratings much.

So the greedy fan in me wants them to air today, but the side that wants the ratings to rise wants them to just postpone it properly AND confirm the schedule for next few weeks!

• Like 15

20 minutes ago, rei_smasher11 said:

Do you know which episode Hae Soo saw the king, CP and Yo's fate?  I thought it was in episode 1 but it wasn't

17 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

I think is episode 6. 

I actually couldnt remember which episode it is, I only remember it is when Soo fainted after face to face with the king of convincing him the reason, that she cant married him cause she had scar now...

So when @Gabi Bros mentioned that its episode 6, I went to look up at Dramabeans Episode 6, yup, instead..u can read the recap there as well :blush:

• Like 7

As a random side note, I quite miss IU's previous costumes...since she has become a court lady she hasn't been able to wear as many pretty / elaborate costumes as compared to before. 

I really hope that when she starts her epic romance with WS she can start to wear more pretty costumes!! I can't wait for the scene where she wears his hairpin as her outfit looks quite beautiful :) (I can appreciate female eye candy too, when it is someone as beautiful as IU) ^_^:P

• Like 19

57 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

Honestly is unfair for One TV to not air the episode because SBS decided to go with baseball. :rolleyes:

Is it only SBS that will air the baseball game? Or the other TV channels will do the same?

47 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

Yes...

And it's official that SBS will air the episode on Tuesday…

The preview  @LyraYoo  posted said October 11th.

If I was ONE TV i will release my episode anyways because is SBS the one that is not respecting the agreement of simultaneous broadcast by purposely wanting to put a baseball game that for them probably means more rating. 

Are you sure? I'm pretty sure I saw 10 and 11 in that preview, but I don't understand korean so I'm not sure. 

--------------

It's so unfair! I don't want to see the ratings dropping in one of our most anticipated episodes 

• Like 9

6 minutes ago, riuenu said:

Crazy eomma updated her instagram with Yo..I guess..this is when Yo already took over CP king..

Even I really detest Queen Yoo..but I really appreciate her updating of picture with the cast hahahhaha

21 minutes ago, runitaaa said:

There will definitely a time jump in today's episode! Look our two villain got a new hairdo and Wook look even more villainous with his new look (still so damn gorgous though)

I have to admit that even if Hong Jong Hyun's acting is not on par with KHN or no way near LJG (but he certainly has improved from his previous works), he looks great with a beard on. LOL

• Like 14

this is the most confusing aired time i ever encounter... 

just to see them smiling in a "full of love" gaze we have to climb a mountain high angriness, swim a wide ocean of sadness, and now we have to curse a whole baseball team thanks to SBS...

good job, MANSE MANSE MA MANSE SBS cheer2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286249cheer2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286249cheer2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286249innocent-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862

• Like 17

Okay so Ep 14 is not airing on SBS today (Monday)?, It has been rescheduled on Tuesday for back-to-back episode? I just want to know if I can sleep in today because i'm tired :confounded:

EDIT; If it is rescheduled for Tuesday, I expect all the other streams (internationally) will do the same since it is being simulcasted.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, moon_nebula said:

As a random side note, I quite miss IU's previous costumes...since she has become a court lady she hasn't been able to wear as many pretty / elaborate costumes as compared to before. 

I really hope that when she starts her epic romance with WS she can start to wear more pretty costumes!! I can't wait for the scene where she wears his hairpin as her outfit looks quite beautiful :) (I can appreciate female eye candy too, when it is someone as beautiful as IU) ^_^:P

Perhaps we'll get our wish of seeing Soo in prettier outfits...when she MARRIES So. ;) That better happen, at least. Even if she isn't recorded in history as his first legal wife, as long as their union is acknowledged (and consummated) between them, I am satisfied.

Yes, it would suck to have the ratings get hit because of the separate airing schedules, but I still want my healthy dose of SHR on Moonday. I have a test to study for, and I could use a nice distraction. The stargazing BTS and stills do not help my anxiety. I need that dose now!

By the way, from those stills, is Mu clutching onto a red hanbok or is it a blanket? Maybe it's his daughter's. In that scene, I know Wook is taking advantage of his vulnerable state, but it's still sad to see him going down this dark path to power. If he is still conspiring with Yo and 9th, which I wouldn't be surprised if he was, then sucks for him. He 'aint getting the girl back, that's for sure. I also pity Mu - he was another person in the palace who regarded So with kindness and saw him as a brother, even though he was a weak person. Poor Teddy Bear.

Okay, so it looks like Queen Yoo's hair is back to black. This is probably during the time when Yo becomes King, so there must be a time skip. I know the minute Mu dies, Yo becomes king. He will likely try to frame Soo for hurting Mu, but we know So knows everything. He will fight off those guards Yo brings along. Maybe he will take Soo and BA, and leave the palace. Then we get more romance time with SoSoo. Based on the 7 min preview, it looks like Yo will be killed off; it appeared as if he was stabbed or slashed by some unknown person. His regin will be short. Only then will So ascend the throne. I think the marriage between So and Yeonhwa will happen as it's been hinted throughout the lastest eps. Same with 14th's courting of Soo. And the fact that 9th and Chae Ryung is still around means they'll have a role to play too. 9th will die by So's hands like in history, and I have a feeling 10th will also die with his wife as Soo's visions have come true for the most part. With So and BA away from the palace (or on the run) only 10th stands as a threat to Yo, which may be a reason he goes after 10th. Could have somethings to do with SD being the general's daughter too. Wook and Won will be on Yo's side, and Jung is not a threat to Yo. I don't think So will be responsible for attacking 10th, but rather as someone said, he has to put him out of his misery. His laugh may not be from malice, but from madness and heartache that he couldn't protect 10th and had to again, wield a blade against his sibling. After 10th's death, So could be leading an army to take down Yo, Won, and Wook. Wook may be imprisoned for conspiracy later as I don't see any signs/images that he'll become king. 9th will be executed. 

Spoiler

What I am worried about is, based on Soo's visions, she'll get to see So ascend the throne as well. The image of him turning his head all dressed as a king during the rain ritual gave me the chills. I believe it will happen. What I want to know is where Soo will be at this time...will she be an unofficial wife to 4th and will she witness the marriage between YH and So (his hair is in a top knot by the time he becomes King); thus, breaking her heart? Will So and Soo lose their precious baby? Will she, like the lyrics in Lee Hi's My Love song watch So from afar, after leaving the palace and letting him go? Will Soo tell So she is from the future? And like the C version, will she get sick and die in 14th's arms while longing for 4th? And dammit, will we get a K version of C - version's theme song, 3 Inches of Heaven? My heart can't take it if that happens.  

Spoiler

• Like 18

10 minutes ago, Hanazumi said:

I have to admit that even if Hong Jong Hyun's acting is not on par with KHN or no way near LJG (but he certainly has improved from his previous works), he looks great with a beard on. LOL

@hanazuki hahahahaha I agree he look hot with the beard..but I just..cannot with his lion king hair...after he tied up in a bun when he become king...he look much better...and finally..he is not with that "thicker den mine" eyeliner after he came back kekekekeke 

5 minutes ago, LyraYoo said:

:lol::lol::lol:

The above picture...make nearly choke my lunch...wth Kang Hanuel is doing hahahhahahahahahahaha, he is so cute IRL...so detestable in SHR

• Like 13