[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

Hi, Eclipses!! \^O^/

Actually, I can't refrain myself to write about SHR even though i know my writing skills in English are so limited. That's why I try my best because I really appreciate this drama.

IU is my biased. Through IU and this drama I've known two great actors (LJG and KHN). I remembered when watching Arang and The Magistrate (halfway) I didn't care who the lead actor with Shin Min-a. As well as To The Beautiful You, I don't even notice that KHN has acted in that drama.

In SHR, I'm a WookSoo shipper. I will remain so even WookSoo ship has already destroyed and sunk. I know I'm minority in this group but I am not ashamed to admit it. The sweet and happy moments that they shared together will remain in my heart.

Some said if you want to protect your love you have to sacrifice. You cannot get everything you want at the same time unless your family is behind and support you. Wook has chosen the wrong path in preserving his love. Pity him. I hope people understood his dilemma. Till the end, YH still manipulated Wook. Do you believe she will support his brother to be king? I don't think so. 

KHN successfully plays Wook character effectively. The audience totally hate Wook.

I can feel SHR follows BBJX route where is no hope for WW-HS relationship. 

One last wish as WookSoo shipper, if Rouxi wrote the letter to 4th prince, I really hope Wook will write a letter to HS before he arrested, imprisoned or killed. Please writer-nim! Don't waste his talent...

The letter will explained everything that had happened and how deep his love to HS. Wook also must seek forgiveness and prays for her happiness.

Therefore, people will not continue to blame Wook entirely for grief and misery experienced by HS.

• Like 22

@wordsmyth0253 

Spoiler

may I ask a question? are you a translator maybe? because you know Korean and now looks like you know Japanese also....that's just AWESOME!!!!

Will you translate that video of JG interview? lol...sorry for my request...

Anyway...the video was uploaded by JGfamily on her/his FB LJG fansite :) Well, I guess you all already know this...I'm sorry..I just back to thread coz my RL needs me...so I went to latest page...hehehe, will backread if I have more times.

Oh, Monday...why am I so disappointed right now??is it because MLSHR won't aired? what about the international vers. on ONE TV..is it delayed too? Sorry...too many questions, need to backread now :sweatingbullets:

Okay,,,just refreshed the page and read @LyraYoo post...I'm late.....again.....:sweatingbullets:...going to check it...thank you dear :)

And.... to @AuroraRain congratulations for you...sorry, I'm late again!!!! (why am I this slow???) and to all of the insights especially @briseis and @bebebisous33 @40somethingahjumma @zi4r @solelylurking thanks a lot.

The pics and gifs and bts and MVs from @MoOnLoVeRz @MAROSA_JIN @mabelialong @LyraYoo @jerboa83 @dhia205 @fathiayunia

The beautiful recaps from @qwenli @Yippeuni , the sweet reminder from @meahri_1 @MadraRua

And to all of you eclipses (sorry, I can't remember all of your names...so many of us now :) )

Thank you...thank you..thank you from all my heart :) 

• Like 24

OMG @briseis you're on a rol!! I love love love reading your posts, they made me absolutely SQUEE on the inside. (I cannot possibly do that for real, otherwise people will think I'm crazy) 

@AuroraRain Congrats dear! So happy for you. Your MV is greaat!

ALSO, from the IG update below, does it mean that tonight's episode is at 1.10 AM (Tuesday) and the next one - ep 15 is back at the usual airing time? Anyone knows?

Happy Monday everyone! ^_^

• Like 11

If I not wrong, this is the text preview?

해수의 탄일 선물을 준비하지 못한 왕소. 왕소는 탄일 선물을 준비하지 못한 대신 해수에게 밤하늘 구경을 시켜준다. 한편, 기적적으로 살아난 왕요는 왕원의 도움으로 왕욱과 마주하게 되는데... 

※ 프로 야구 중계로 인해 결방 될 수 있으니 시청자 여러분들의 깊은 양해 부탁드립니다.

source: http://program.sbs.co.kr/builder/endPage.do?pgm_id=22000009610&pgm_mnu_id=44102&srs_id=22000070771

• Like 11

I don't have much time before meetings begin (Yay! I'm back to SG working hours!) but just needed to say a few things...

@AuroraRain  Congrats on becoming a BNF (Big Name Fan) of MLSHR fandom. Your FMVs are gorgeous! :wub: Thanks for sharing your love for SHR with all of us through these vids.

@briseis  I have always enjoyed your posts, but IMO, you have outdone yourself with your "Bring Me Back to Life" piece. That particular scene is a source of frustration and anger (towards HS and the writer) for many viewers, and yet you have masterfully captured the extent of love & affection WS and HS have for one another.

I am usually not one to applaud self-sacrifice & martyrdom. (More often than not, I want to slap the characters senseless when they start acting oh so self-sacrificing and "honourable", yet pathetic and illogical and frankly dumb.) But the selflessness of WS (the poisoning) & HS (self-imposed life of hardship) had me SOLD, because of the sincerity behind their actions --- their acts of sacrifice are not born out of laziness of logic (or laziness of writing); the direness of their situation makes them very believable and heartrending and well-earned.

In the scene, both characters are acting in contrast to their thoughts and feelings. WS portrays a false-cheer, an air of optimism, in order to give HS hope that he can get her out of this life of limbo and hardship; and yet his eyes speak of pain and regret and even guilt for her predicament. HS lashes out and pushes WS away, yet all this for his own safety and wellbeing. (I'm so glad that the voice-over was added; HS's actions/thoughts are way more complex than WS's in this scene, and without the voice-over, it's an impossible task for IU to portray the scene and the audience to understand it fully.)

Your post unravels the intricacy behind their actions and words and thoughts in a way that makes me feel their pain and their love so keenly. And I love you for it. Thank you so much, dear.

• Like 17

14 minutes ago, AyaA said:

@Gabi Bros he used his middle finger right? what's that supposed to mean?.. was it............?????  OMG i am so ruined..

OMG, did you have to point that out?!! :crazy::P:D (pun intended) Now, I can't unsee it.

***drag my mind back out of the gutter, and off to wash it with bleach***

• Like 13

I checked the Onetvasia website and posted these screenshots on my twitter account.Seems like even if SBS doesn't air it tonight,Onetvasia will still air it as usual.High possibility to see SoSoo tonight!!!:grin:

• Like 24

13 minutes ago, zi4r said:

OMG, did you have to point that out?!! :crazy::P:D (pun intended) Now, I can't unsee it.

LOL, so true. Cannot unsee that :D now, Is it just me, or does it look like LJK has a tiny crush on UI??? :wub:

Watching So be so unconditionally in love with Soo, I'm curious to know what happens to him where he becomes so heartless. :( 

• Like 17

23 minutes ago, penelop3 said:

OMG @briseis you're on a rol!! I love love love reading your posts, they made me absolutely SQUEE on the inside. (I cannot possibly do that for real, otherwise people will think I'm crazy) 

@AuroraRain Congrats dear! So happy for you. Your MV is greaat!

ALSO, from the IG update below, does it mean that tonight's episode is at 1.10 AM (Tuesday) and the next one - ep 15 is back at the usual airing time? Anyone knows?

Happy Monday everyone! ^_^

The cable provider below is here in the United States - TWC Central - Spectrum (Time Warner Cable). I don't think you should reference the time in this chart because we don't know what the time zone is for the person who owns this Instagram account. I'm in California and when it's 6AM here, it's already 10PM in South Korea (when the drama typically airs)...So the time for me looks extremely off.

• Like 6

16 minutes ago, dramu51ch0c10ve said:

I checked the Onetvasia website and posted these screenshots on my twitter account.Seems like even if SBS doesn't air it tonight,Onetvasia will still air it as usual.High possibility to see SoSoo tonight!!!:grin:

Hopefully please ONETv :(

• Like 10

20 minutes ago, zi4r said:

Lol I'm pretty sure that's his index finger if you look closely enough—I think he was trying to play with her and was pretending that he was going to stick his finger in her mouth when she yawned.

• Like 16

27 minutes ago, zi4r said:

i just wanna make it sure.. LOL, i thought i see it wrong.. but,,,, OMG,,OMG..OMG

• Like 8

13 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

The cable provider below is here in the United States - TWC Central - Spectrum (Time Warner Cable). I don't think you should reference the time in this chart because we don't know what the time zone is for the person who owns this Instagram account. I'm in California and when it's 6AM here, it's already 10PM in South Korea (when the drama typically airs)...So the time for me looks extremely off.

@meahri_1 Aaah.. got it. Thanks! 

• Like 4