[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

Spoiler

CuX48MgVUAEeQ9H.jpg

This one from Akmu....YG pull out their best singer....somehow my wildest thought hoping...will BIGBANG sing an ost too??? in this drama???? gosh I really don't mind hearing GD TOP and Taeyang rapping while daesung and seungri sings the ballad part...wow daebak BIGBANG never sing an ost before I will be crazily happy to hear that it they do make a song for this drama....but I'm one of the fans who NOT DISAPPOINTED at all to all the ost picked in this drama kekekekekkek

Edited by LyraYoo
duplicate photo
  • Like 16

15 minutes ago, deabakdrama said:

I think it would be better for OneTVAsia to postpone the airing of MLSH if SBS could not make it, although postponed airing is really tortured me a lot. But for the sake of MLSH's rating, I would prefer both SBS and international goes together...:frown:

@deabakdrama it will be better for both of them to air..but yet, I agree with you..if SBS doesnt air it today...I *sigh* wouldnt wan to see OneTVAsia and youku go ahead to air it...*sighhhh*

12 minutes ago, junejungki said:

Oh!! NO!! I a m having a heart attack already. Clutching my heart coz it cant take anymore delay. Please SBS!! Dont do this to us!!

@junejungkihere go our little heart and our monday blue cure....

OneTVAsia and youku...can u like, give SBS pressure and force SBS to air it on par tonight!!! Jebal..desperate mode on!! Smack that agreement on SBS face, telling them, they should air it tonight! 

• Like 5

Air or not air tonight, I will watch whatever I can get. Then, re-watch the postponed SBS streaming. If OneTVAsia had to postpone too, I wonder what can they put in place of that slot. But definitely I am not going to watch the stupid baseball!

• Like 13

5 minutes ago, wordsmyth0253 said:

Text Preview!

해수의 탄일 선물을 준비하지 못한 왕소. 왕소는 탄일 선물을 준비하지 못한 대신 해수에게 밤하늘 구경을 시켜준다. 한편, 기적적으로 살아난 왕요는 왕원의 도움으로 왕욱과 마주하게 되는데... 

Wang So was unable to prepare a birthday present for Hae Su. [Because] he couldn't prepare a birthday present, Wang So takes Hae Su stargazing instead. Meanwhile, Wang Yo, who miraculously survived, meets Wang Wook with Wan Won's help...

Also, @junee22 to answer your question, no, I'm not a professional translator, though I do speak Korean and Japanese (to be honest, my Japanese is much better than my Korean, but I'm learning more everyday ^ ^) I could do a quick trans of that vid if people are interested, but I completely lost track of the page...

Ohhhh Hae Su's Bday... :grin:

• Like 15

58 minutes ago, littleinvisiblenao said:

@MAROSA_JIN Upon closer inspection, I think they're different frames of the same scene rather than the exact same moment. So's eyes seem to be closed on the OST cover and his thumb is on her ear. Whereas in the photo his eyes are open and his hands aren't quite on Soo's ear yet! 

Of course there were a few takes :P

For every kiss, they need to minimally do it 3 times, one angle to capture the guy's face, one for the girl's face and another far shot. Thats why so many co actors fall in love because they have to keep repeating the physical contact, even if they dun fall in love, they will be very comfortable with each other after the show.:D

• Like 16

1 minute ago, zi4r said:

FYI about international broadcast...

From the looks of it, they will change schedule according to Korea side.

Oh man I hope they will be able to air it on Monday... >< It's Canadian Thanksgiving this Monday so it will be a lot easier for me to read the live recaps while off at home instead of sneaking a few minutes here and there in the office XD 

• Like 16

35 minutes ago, wordsmyth0253 said:

Text Preview!

해수의 탄일 선물을 준비하지 못한 왕소. 왕소는 탄일 선물을 준비하지 못한 대신 해수에게 밤하늘 구경을 시켜준다. 한편, 기적적으로 살아난 왕요는 왕원의 도움으로 왕욱과 마주하게 되는데... 

Wang So was unable to prepare Hae Su's birthday present. In place of the birthday present he couldn't prepare, Wang So takes Hae Su stargazing. Meanwhile, Wang Yo, who miraculously survived, meets Wang Wook with Wan Won's help...

Also, @junee22 to answer your question, no, I'm not a professional translator, though I do speak Korean and Japanese (to be honest, my Japanese is much better than my Korean, but I'm learning more everyday ^ ^) I could do a quick trans of that vid if people are interested, but I completely lost track of the page...

@wordsmyth0253 thanks for the translation!! The stargazing is on uri Soo birthday!! Romantic.com sia!!!! OMG!! SBS!! Can u hear me, kindly air today episode! I need my stargazing to come true tonight!!Jebal!!!

and OneTVAsia...tweeted this...

Taiwan KKTV will simultaneously broadcast with SBS too

Translation for the chinese:

Everyone that love <Scarlet Heart: Ryeo> frenz, please see here!

Oct 10(Monday) Night, KKTV<Scarlet Heart: Ryeo> Episode 14 online time will follow Korea broadcasting situation.

Since Korea TV station(SBS) need to broadcast the baseball match, if the match is not finish before TST(Taiwan Standard Timing)9pm, Scarlet Heart: Ryeo episode that is originally broadcasted on 9pm will then switch to Oct 11 night then broadcast, the episode after that will be adjust accordingly as well.

Everyone please follow closely on KKTV official fan announcement

• Like 17

1 hour ago, shae said:

In the Chinese version 4th wasn't initially after the throne until 8th setup a scheme/trap for 4th that the Baek character ( I forget which #prince was who, so I'll continue to call him Baek) took the fall for, which ended with Baek being punished by exile and his inappropriate female companion later joining him.

Sorry for cutting your post short. 4th prince always had the desire to become emperor. He was just less obvious than the 8th prince. 4th prince tells Ruoxi of his desire for the throne at the beginning of episode 19 (also the episode where she said she hopes the current emperor will allow them to marry) and its in episode 20 where 13th prince (Baek equivalent) ends up being placed under house arrest. 

• Like 7

Just now, Gabi Bros said:

Honestly is unfair for One TV to not air the episode because SBS decided to go with baseball. :rolleyes:

Yep, one tv viewers are paying customers. If they cant do simulcast then they shouldnt simulcast in future. I think i am going to write in to complain. 

• Like 14

1 minute ago, qwenli said:

Yep, one tv viewers are paying customers. If they cant do simulcast then they shouldnt simulcast in future. I think i am going to write in to complain. 

Count me in! I gonna write in and complain as well....now Taiwan KKTV also say that  they will simultaneously broadcast with SBS too...

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, qwenli said:

I dont know, the onetvasia announcement seems to leave some possibility  of it airing.

Yes...

And it's official that SBS will air the episode on Tuesday…

The preview  @LyraYoo  posted said October 11th.

If I was ONE TV i will release my episode anyways because is SBS the one that is not respecting the agreement of simultaneous broadcast by purposely wanting to put a baseball game that for them probably means more rating. 

• Like 22