[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

13 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

The cable provider below is here in the United States - TWC Central - Spectrum (Time Warner Cable). I don't think you should reference the time in this chart because we don't know what the time zone is for the person who owns this Instagram account. I'm in California and when it's 6AM here, it's already 10PM in South Korea (when the drama typically airs)...So the time for me looks extremely off.

@meahri_1 Aaah.. got it. Thanks! 

• Like 4

Friends, how reliable was that source that SBS was going to air episode 14 on Tuesday FOR SURE? Because SH;R is still on their schedule...it's just starred, in case the baseball game runs too long. If that happens, they'll air the news instead. Isn't it just that they'll air 14 if the timing works out, but if it doesn't then they'll just air it on Tuesday with episode 15? I'm a baseball fan and this is still pissing me off haha I can't imagine what it's like for y'all who don't enjoy the sport.

tumblr_oet8b34gce1uw3mnmo1_1280.png

(In other news I'm almost done my latest SooSo fic!! ;) )

• Like 13

15 hours ago, MadraRua said:

If we're looking at OneTv Asia schedule, then they're still showing Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo on time today. They've even got their countdown showing. So does this mean that it will still go ahead or will they back out if SBS does not go ahead and broadcast it? :blink: It's all very up in the air. I wish we had something more concrete. Darn you baseball expulsion-onion-head-emoticon.gif

Hip!! Hip!! Hooray!! So tonite we can still watch SoSoo couple episode 14??

• Like 8

8 hours ago, Maral said:

wasn't there a picture with WS and YH in wedding clothing?

Exactly! That's not in character for our WS. So far the writer have gone out of her/his way to show that WS isn't evil by choice.   He's not after revenge. And I think WS knows more about what HS felt about the 8th prince than we think. Remember, he didn't want to hurt him partly because he knows how HS feel about him.

I don't remember 4th prince being after revenge in the original either

What has struck me is 8th prince's lines in the episode where he says "I have to be stronger or more powerful to protect my loved ones" (not verbatim) . This for me showed where the Chinese version and Ryeo turned into flip universes for me. Because those were 4th prince's lines in the Chinese version.

In the Chinese version 4th wasn't initially after the throne until 8th setup a scheme/trap for 4th that the Baek character ( I forget which #prince was who, so I'll continue to call him Baek) took the fall for, which ended with Baek being punished by exile and his inappropriate female companion later joining him.

In the Chinese version, I remember 4th being cruelly thorough. Those who acted him through those he cared about found themselves dead. Any loyal loose ends terminated themselves. I think this 4th and our WS may actually be alike in this respect. The man did wipe out a temple of loose ends, didn't he? Or did we forget because he felt bad about it later?

Even though I like the drama, I wish the Korean one was longer because the Chinese one gave more into the evolving relationships between the royal family and Rouxi. Especially the familial relationship between Rouxi and the King/ Emperor (4th, 8th father). Because of the Father daughter relationship that was actually shown between the two, you could see that it actually hurt the Emperor to punish Rouxi when he had to. This causes the Ryeo version's scene where King was dying and says 'HS is like a daughter', seems shoehorned in comparison to Original (and even without). 

I am waiting for the further development of YH, to see where and what she's up to. Because those dimples showing up means someone's about to eat doodoo.

Hopefully, I can watch live with ya'll but, I may get called in to work . Hurricane aftermath and all, damn Matthew.

• Like 12

32 minutes ago, MadraRua said:

If we're looking at OneTv Asia schedule, then they're still showing Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo on time today. They've even got their countdown showing. So does this mean that it will still go ahead or will they back out if SBS does not go ahead and broadcast it? :blink: It's all very up in the air. I wish we had something more concrete. Darn you baseball expulsion-onion-head-emoticon.gif

Do you have site link to watch one chanel online?? my tv subscription not include one channel on the list...if any of you have it please PM me the link...

• Like 8

1 hour ago, dramu51ch0c10ve said:

I checked the Onetvasia website and posted these screenshots on my twitter account.Seems like even if SBS doesn't air it tonight,Onetvasia will still air it as usual.High possibility to see SoSoo tonight!!!:grin:

17 minutes ago, junejungki said:

Hip!! Hip!! Hooray!! So tonite we can still watch SoSoo couple episode 14??

But I think SBS will not allow OneTVAsia to air it if they gonna postpone it to tomorrow....mean that Episode 14 somehow will be "leak" and their rating for episode 14 might go down even more....and if OneTVAsia do that for 3 weeks, end up, they will not be on par...OneTVAsia will be much faster den SBS..tho I will like to see my SoSoo tonight as well...aigooooo my heart.....

Or SBS got to go ahead and air episode 14 today..as that is an international agreement between youku, OneTVAsia, They had even post the text preview... now waiting to see whether will they give us any spoiler today.

Seriously...I start to hate baseball game as well...:angry: How to concentrate on work now....SBS!!!:angry:

Edited by riuenu
  • Like 14

11 hours ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

Watched it sometime back.. and i keep wondering.. how different he looks in western vs period clothes..

But ya.. a grt opportunity to see a playful boy next door.. :)

@enigmatic_zephy No matters what he puts on, whether western vs traditional, he always looks elegant, handsome and sparkish .....:blush:

• Like 3

5 hours ago, sooji28 said:

Okay, so internasional version won't air 14 episode as well?

Never in my life, hate baseball game so much. (using these words, i want to laugh at myself, LOLOLOLOL).

But this meme, is hilarious. It's really what i'm feeling right now. Well said Wang So oraboni. Well said!

Oh my God! so sad with this news.

• Like 10

1 minute ago, riuenu said:

But I think SBS will not allow OneTVAsia to air it if they gonna postpone it to tomorrow....mean that Episode 14 somehow will be "leak" and their rating for episode 14 might go down even more....and if OneTVAsia do that for 3 weeks, end up, they will not be on par...OneTVAsia will be much faster den SBS..tho I will like to see my SoSoo tonight as well...aigooooo my heart.....

I think it would be better for OneTVAsia to postpone the airing of MLSH if SBS could not make it, although postponed airing is really tortured me a lot. But for the sake of MLSH's rating, I would prefer both SBS and international goes together...:frown:

• Like 9

5 hours ago, sooji28 said:

Okay, so internasional version won't air 14 episode as well?

Never in my life, hate baseball game so much. (using these words, i want to laugh at myself, LOLOLOLOL).

But this meme, is hilarious. It's really what i'm feeling right now. Well said Wang So oraboni. Well said!

HAHAHA, I can't stop!:lol: SBS better prepare themselves.

Edited by LyraYoo
please do not quote images
  • Like 6

15 hours ago, riuenu said:

Or SBS got to go ahead and air episode 14 today..as that is an international agreement between youku, OneTVAsia, They had even post the text preview... now waiting to see whether will they give us any spoiler today.

Seriously...I start to hate baseball game as well...:angry: How to concentrate on work now....SBS!!!:angry:

Oh!! NO!! I a m having a heart attack already. Clutching my heart coz it cant take anymore delay. Please SBS!! Dont do this to us!!

• Like 3