[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

Instagram of JoonGi

You crazy man kkk You are gifted too much. You are mine. All mine. (translation by Elly) JGfamily

++note: The fan made parody vid was posted at "Moon Lover Scarlet Heart :Ryeo" page in DC gallery and has got lots of viewers so far. The song is about a man who trusted his best friend as much as his girl friend. Since his friends were introduced to each other, he felt that their relationships are getting awkward and finally finds out his friend and the girlfriend are together. 

• Like 24

27 minutes ago, jetsu said:

Late last night I was craving for SoSoo .... ended up watching all these youtube videos for hours (including ep 14 preview x times).  But the one enlighten my heart was IU's cut from the special broadcast where she introduced her character Soo .... she said her meeting with So is like 2 person knowing and understanding each others, which slowly developed into a relationship between a man and a woman (meaning a romantic/love type) and a flaming/burning/passionate love  

Which vid did iu say that?

Seeing chaeryung again close to haesoo makes me worried they will follow the c version of cr's fate.

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, Angiiee said:

i'm s c r e a m i ng because why is lee joongi lurking on the internet for FMVs??????? where is he finding these?? he needs to s t o p

dear we should encourage him to continue :D

hahaha he so smart, playing with Eclipses heart!

• Like 16

3 minutes ago, qwenli said:

Seeing chaeryung again close to haesoo makes me worried they eill follow the c version of cr's fate.

I think it was a part from SBS's long introduction of ML before broadcasting.  

• Like 10

I feel like smacking at my forehead from reading some of the comments here. So far, I don't think the writers have wrote off Wang Wook character as a bad character, at least not yet anyway. When Wook turned away at the scene where Hae Soo kneeling in the rain, by that time, I'm pretty sure he realized he's already part of the criminal scheme that were original cooked up by his own sister(Yeon Hwa), his mother and queen Yoo. By turning away from Hae Soo, W. Wook is trying to protect Soo. Do you realized back in those days, if you committed a crime against the crown prince it's consider treason?. His own mother, his sister and his whole family can be dragged out and execute in the most horrible way, if the king ever discovers their crime. This is why from that point on, to protect Hae Soo, he had to keep a distance from her. He doesn't want Hae Soo to get involved(or implicated) and get drag down with the rest of his family, if something goes wrong. After all, Hae Soo was the court maid who brought the poison tea, remember?.
Sometimes, it makes me wonder if some of the people here watch the drama for it has a story to tell, or did they just watch it because their favorite actors and actresses are in it?.

• Like 6

Spoiler

The Angel And The Devil Makes A Likely Pair Whom Would You Choose

Spoiler

e3eed041-d30f-4957-ab1a-350a327f07a2.jpg

One Wears A Halo The Other Is Branded With 3 666's Whom Could It Be Out Of The Pair 

Spoiler

CuKixnoUEAEy-MY.jpg    

Then I Discovered My Ship

Spoiler

7 hours ago, KdramaSwimmer said:

:heart::heart::heart:

• Like 13

1 hour ago, akinahana89 said:

You can't blame a girl for trying, right...? Haha

hopefully he will read your comment...who knows he might randomly read your comment from those thousands of comments on his ig

My tips...if you really want a celebrity to read your comment, be the first 100th commenters...otherwise you can just hope that they are free enough to read one by one all of those thousands of comments...

• Like 13

38 minutes ago, qwenli said:

Seeing chaeryung again close to haesoo makes me worried they will follow the c version of cr's fate.

@qwenli i guess its this vid. 

Regarding CR's appearance, I'm actually dreading this moment since we know Soo will be betrayed yet again, by someone she cares. Can the girl take break?

• Like 24

2 minutes ago, fidda868 said:

hopefully he will read your comment...who knows he might randomly read your comment from those thousands of comments on his ig

My tips...if you really want a celebrity to read your comment, be the first 100th commenters...otherwise you can just hope that they are free enough to read one by one all of those thousands of comments...

I'm not attached to IG enough to claim a spot in the top 100 comments. Haha. If he does miraculously end up reading it somehow, then that would be awesome. If not, it was just something fun to do. XD

4 minutes ago, angelangie said:

lols about times they put Chaeryung back together with HaeSOo :D 

Half of me is happy at Chae Ryung and Hae Soo's reunion. The other half of me is dreading it because if they follow the plot for Chae Ryung, then.... :tears:

• Like 12

9 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

@40somethingahjumma I don't think that we can consider Hae Soo's behaviour as someone who has experienced an abusive relationship before and that would be her reason that she stayed with Wook for so long. No, in my opinion Hae Soo has never seen Wang Wook for whom he was. She was totally blind, just like Candide. Her former boyfriend was just like Wang Wook in my opinion, well-mannered and good looking who promised her many things. Notice her cellphone picture: she is with her boyfriend smiling and in that moment, she sees him with her friend cheating on her. So the picture is fake in the end, it is just an illusion and the reality is that he is not faithful at all. In my opinion, Hae Soo has never paid attention to details, just like with Wang Wook. She forgets that he was cold and distant towards her for a while (episode 4) after realising that he had fallen for her. She also doesn't remember that his words and his look in the library were not nice. Finally he promised her many things but he never made it come true. 

Since Hae Soo is someone who is concerned a lot about the future, promises sounded and sound good to her. She accepts these kind of promises because promises are always future-oriented. Therefore she never paid and pays attention to his present actions. Like Taejo told her, she should focus more on the present and on what she has than the future. This also explains why she got conned by her ex-boyfriend with the debts. It was again about the future. He might have promised again something. Her mistakes are that

- she is too optimistic and only wants to see the best in people;

- she thinks too much about the future so that she neglects the present. As results, she is blind to notice the actions of her friends around her. Since she is too future-oriented, she hates changes because she has already planned in her head what her future would look like.

Maybe that's the reason why she had these visions! She is always anticipating the future (she paints in her head how it would be), but this time, it is different. She has no control over the future. These visions are not a dream, but reality!! These visions might be there to force her to change her way of thinking, not to be afraid of the future and changes (both are related), but to enjoy the present and accept the future as it will come. As conclusion, she should face the present and reality and less dream about the future! 

The other reason why she was loyal to Wang Wook was because she takes her "vows" very seriously. Even when she had been disappointed by Wang Wook, she thought, she had to stay by his side, since she promised it too. She took her promise very seriously which underlines the contrast between her and Wang Wook. When Hae Soo promises something, she will do anything to keep her promise. On the other hand, she promised Wang So that she would never change and trust him, but later she actually said the exact opposite of what she had promised. In the episode 12, she is so disenchanted that she mentioned Wang Wook in the past (she had someone else in her heart) that her love for him has changed, yet she doesn't accept the change, she wants to make sure that she won't change as she hates change hence she keeps being loyal to him... until she has to promise to the king, she will help him. Then she is put in front of an alternative. She has to chose the side. 

Honestly, this thread is moving really so fast that I can no longer keep up reading all the comments. So it would be great, if both of you could tag me, when you write something!!  ;)

@bebebisous33  Thank you so much with this post this is what I was trying to get at in regards to HS /HJ past and presence, She always want to see the good in people and never see the presence of a person true nature as time goes by she wants to keep them in that pretty vase never to change sort of like a flower real against plastic we all know real wilts as fake stays the same and so does HS.. So inconclusion of her character I think Jimong took her back just to make this change in HJ life to see people for whom they really are.. As you said stop looking at the future and think of the presence. Accept change change could be good not all negative things comes out of change..

• Like 8

@qwenli This is the vid.  IU's part from 16.16.  My brief translation in my previous post (from my limited understanding in chinese words and what IU said in korean).

Spoiler

Late last night I was craving for SoSoo .... ended up watching all these youtube videos for hours (including ep 14 preview x times).  But the one enlighten my heart was IU's cut from the special broadcast where she introduced her character Soo .... she said her meeting with So is like 2 person knowing and understanding each others, which slowly developed into a relationship between a man and a woman (meaning a romantic/love type) and a flaming/burning/passionate love  :wub:

Someone with good chinese reading skills want to translate?  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3XCeIbLx-Q

• Like 8

1 hour ago, fuyukoneko said:

Could someone provide a rough translation of next episode's summary?

8 days wolhwa SBS drama "Lovers of the Moon - trying Scarlet Heart" (a play joyunyoung / gimgyutae Director / lover more than a month) side coming 10 to 11 prior to the scheduled broadcast time 14-15 Damier seawater geumuihwanhyang to head Won (Lee, Ji - Eun It unveiled the steel of minutes).

Nobles became the seawater was maid of honor to take care of the Damiani won the royal family, including the emperor to avoid the marriage of Emperor Taejo Wang Geon mind and body. Seawater uptake of various publications in teaching and aeteuthan love in the five sanggung (Hee-Jin Woo minutes) Damiani won favorite various Joensuu such seyok, grooming, including tea and wateotgo Dodgers skills, time jeongyun (Prince) was the new emperor hyejong ( salpimyeo the complications of gimsanho minutes) has been a favorite bar.

According to the crew undergoing a sea gateun hardship involved in the Imperial Palace it was devoted to amtu gyobang gotta Mussoorie is the head of Damien won as soon as chaekbong best sanggung according to hyejong people take care of his illness. Always jikideon 4 hwangja wangso (Lee min) also gotta notice him in the next life in the palace to collect their expectations even romance.

What the more the back of five sanggung itge water is going, nothing can rob moreudeon iron actions and cautious rhetoric according to the will and teachings of the five sanggung instead should jolly in the last days of unprecedented literally attention to the appearance of the two Imperial person .

In particular, the public seawater picture in grasping the baton of five sanggung always has attended two hands captivates the eye is more mature look such as Damiani won the salpineun ply throughout. Deepened eyes and not disturbed appearance, of course, my beautiful punggyeo up the scent of a woman is mature enough to say out clause.

Damien won maid of honor at the entrance of the center of the saga that seawater is 8 hwangja wanguk (river sky min) declared dugetdago the street heard his maid chaeryeong Joensuu (main novelties min) captivates the eye. Chaeryeong 8 hwangja foray into consideration in the Damiani won in wanguk, described it helps him in the water next to the crew.

Side "Lovers of the Moon", "scheduled gotta The head of the seawater Damiani won suffered a lot from the Imperial Palace to show more mature look, four can meet the deepening romance between hwangja wangso" he said. "In addition, the Huang Quan struggle unfinished due to the turbulent vortex it is facing a case at the center of the Imperial palace. Different watch with the fate of the sea, "he said.

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003408517&lfrom=twitter

• Like 7

chaeryung??? 

now its seem the writer slowly place the final piece of the drama... HS health and Chaeryung beside her.. don't get me wrong Chaeryung role is not to harm HS but more on spying WS through HS but in a way IF HS being attack or miscarriage WS will find every single person that responsible to that and Chaeryung is link to 9th so she will be punish alongside 9th... this one either HS or BA cannot stop him cause WS will likely blind with rage at this point...

WS in nature is not a cruel person.. i mean i totally can see that Chaeryung being banish rather than kill cause she one of HS friend but if Chaeryung get a death sentenced must be connected to HS in a way.. the only thing big enough is HS miscarriage and her health just worsen.. 

oh i hate this plot so much........

• Like 22