[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

Are the other palace maids holding those book and possibly reading those book for her because she still can't read??:w00t: LOL what should we do with you, Hae Soo ya?

Spoiler

nPhhMpF.jpg

PhTPylB.jpg

robbed the pics from @briseis

EDIT : On a logical note they may just write some palace keeping related things and not reading those book to her... pfft

Edited by fathiayunia
putting pics to spoiler
  • Like 19

@MoOnLoVeRz@briseis@Gabi Bros Thank you for the stills. Time to see Chaeryung.

I love to see those princes bromancing each other!!! :thumbsup:

21 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

@Hanazumi  Well Said chingu, I think one of the reaason he could not love these wives of his is because  they didn't really love him for him like Lasy OH did. Taejo called Ji Mong and General Park his  friends and asked them to protect CP and So. Tae Jo made sure Wang So was trained to be the best ruler who won't need to make an allience through marraiges . All his marraiges were to bring peace in Goryeo and these woman he married were also craving power. QUeen Yo killed his child with Lady Oh and it makes me wonder if that was the straw that made the KING truly hate Queen Yo. Even Queen Yo was not told that her child SO was born with the star to become king. Now with the knowledge of So was meant to be King , So was fated to be King. Since he is fated to be king, I don't think he was really a terrible king during that time but through Modern eyes they would think he was a barbarian. 

@msgolightly9608@UnniSarah@bebebisous33 Yes, I agree. None of those ladies loved the King like Lady Oh did. And also, that night when Queen Yoo gave So that scar, it acted as a reminder for her that she did not have the heart of the man she loved and she had nothing to make him come to her. So it drove her to put her son on the throne.

@fathiayunia LOL :joy: Nice point there. She still can't read. OMG I'm laughing so hard from your comment.

• Like 10

Welp, someone's about to be the shortest serving sanggoong ever :sweatingbullets: Or will she still be sanggoong during Yo's reign?

That aside, thought, this is probably the best she's looked since she was Soo of the Hae clan, wayyyy back when her luck was actually good.

You have to hand it to her, by the time she goes back to the future, she'd have served/been every position possible for a woman in Goryeo (except princess).

She's been a noble lady, a court lady at Damiwon, a lowly water maid, now sanggoong. I wonder what position she'll serve once she gets together with So or once So becomes King.

• Like 19

1 minute ago, millie10468 said:

Welp, someone's about to be the shortest serving sanggoong ever :sweatingbullets:

You have to hand it to Su, by the time she goes back to the future, she'd have served/been every position possible in Goryeo (except princess).

She's been a noble lady, a court lady at Damiwon, a lowly water maid, now sanggoong. I wonder what position she'll serve once she gets together with So or once So becomes King.

Yes, I know. No offense but imagine all those tall noble ladies like Yeon Hwa, Queen Yoo,...looking at her.

She'll be So's concubine but unofficial though. I don't know what they will refer to her as.

• Like 9

Could someone provide a rough translation of next episode's summary?

8일 SBS 월화드라마 ‘달의 연인-보보경심 려’(조윤영 극본/ 김규태 연출/ 이하 달의 연인) 측은 오는 10-11일 방송 예정인 14-15회에 앞서 다미원의 수장으로 금의환향한 해수(이지은 분)의 스틸을 공개했다.

귀족이었던 해수는 황제 태조 왕건과의 혼인을 피하기 위해 황제를 비롯한 황실 일가의 심신을 돌보는 다미원의 궁녀가 됐다. 해수는 차를 비롯한 세욕, 몸 단장 등 각종 수발을 드는 다미원에서 오상궁(우희진 분)의 가르침과 애틋한 사랑 속에서 각종 서적을 섭렵하며 실력을 다져왔었고, 당시 정윤(황태자)이었던 새 황제 혜종(김산호 분)의 병증을 살피며 총애를 받은 바 있다.

제작진에 따르면 황궁 암투에 휘말려 갖은 고초를 겪고 교방 무수리로 전락했던 해수는 혜종의 명에 따라 최고상궁으로 책봉됨과 동시에 다미원의 수장이 돼 그의 병을 돌보게 된다. 옆에서 항상 그를 지키던 4황자 왕소(이준기 분) 역시 황궁에서 생활이 예고돼 이들의 로맨스도 기대를 모은다.

무엇보다 오상궁의 뒤를 잇게 된 해수는 아무 것도 모르던 철 없던 지난 시절의 발랄함 대신 오상궁의 유언과 가르침에 따라 조심스러운 언사와 행동, 말 그대로 황궁 사람이 다 된 모습으로 시선을 강탈할 예정이다.

특히 공개된 사진 속 해수는 오상궁의 늘 지니고 다녔던 지휘봉을 두 손에 쥐고 다미원 곳곳을 누비고 살피는 등 한층 성숙해진 모습이 눈길을 사로잡는다. 깊어진 눈빛과 흐트러짐 없는 자태는 물론, 성숙한 여인의 향기까지 풍겨내 아름답다는 말이 절로 나올 정도.

그런 가운데 해수가 거리를 두겠다고 선언한 8황자 왕욱(강하늘 분)의 사가에서 그의 수발을 들었던 몸종 채령(진기주 분)의 다미원 궁녀 입성도 눈길을 사로잡는다. 채령은 8황자 왕욱의 배려 속에서 다미원에 입성, 해수 옆에서 그를 돕는다는 것이 제작진의 설명.

‘달의 연인’ 측은 “황궁에서 많은 일을 겪은 해수가 다미원의 수장이 돼 한층 성숙해진 모습을 보여줄 예정으로, 4황자 왕소와의 깊어지는 로맨스를 만나볼 수 있다”면서 “또한 아직 끝나지 않은 황권 다툼의 소용돌이로 인해 황궁의 중심에서 파란만장한 사건들을 마주하게 된다. 해수의 운명을 함께 지켜봐 달라”고 전했다.

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003408517&lfrom=twitter

• Like 17

7 hours ago, Hanazumi said:

Yes, I think Queen Hwangbo's family is pretty powerful. The only reason for Queen Yoo to have such influence was because when Queen Hwangbo was exiled or so, Queen Hwangbo was not a queen back then. That's what I think. But since they are both the queens now, anything can happen.

@Hanazumi  I could see both mothers fighting over this position now that the King is dead,I'm surprised YH didn't try to take up this role then pushing mother and Yoo aside.

tumblr_oeop69RNts1s8t96qo6_r1_400.png

7 hours ago, dears said:
14 hours ago, addicted2drama said:

i just have this idea ... what if .. HS get pregnant and then Chae Ryung is the reason she have miscarriage ...  CR just follow 9th prince 

Oh la la la what will WS do? WS might kill the 2 but what will HS feel if she heard about the news ... that the reason they were both killed because they killed their unborn child and almost killed HS too. I think this will make HS health deteriorate. 

But the thing is in Hae Soo's vision, it is 10th prince and his wife who are killed by Wang So. It's not 9th prince and Chae Ryung.

I know Chae Ryung was said to be hiding something and it will be a surprise, but I don't think it is like what you predict.

@dears & @addicted2drama  Now heres a killing that might be justified,and HS with her blinders on still won't see it.. I could see CR framing HS for killing her unborn child remember the only way she could marry our young prince was to agree to HS marrying him to and become his concubine.. She's another besides YH has even a bigger grudge..(This also could be YH doing trying to get HS killed and once again WW covered for her) What CR could be hiding is that she knew her father was planning a coupe to put his young SIL on the throne remember WS even killed the Gnrl.. Even though the young princes wasn't his choice for a SIL he wanted he wanted the prince that liked martial arts but she cried for the young one it really didn't matter which one to him because he already had this plan in the making since he taught WS how to fight and survive WS was his first choice being he was chosen also with the face of a king but the two children grew up like brother and sister.. So this could be another life and death situation for WS and HS being the rose colored fool she is thinks the killing isn't justifiable enough for him to kill off the three not seeing that if he don't more trouble is to come.. WS is the type one swift move takes care of it all sort of like nip it in the bud.. I like this about him.. I don't see this as happily killing but a neccessary killing..

7 hours ago, kdramatist said:

My favorite kdrama right now. Enjoying how history gets it wrong . HS comes from a time where she is taught the WS kills all his brothers to take the throne because of his own greed. Yet, we are learning he is simply protecting the CP and his father's decree.   Wook threw her under the bus to protect his Mom and sister. As unromantic as that is, I would hope not to throw my family away for a girl I just met.  At the same token its not really all that clear cut either, WS has so much luggage from being the orphaned child. That is the part of the story that is unclear to me, why does the Mom hate him so much?  She is the one who cut his face.  Is is because she knew the king favored him?  Appreciate any thoughts on that.  The incestful nature of the in marrying is gross but understandable as history progresses folks are more enlightened.  I always appreciate the saeguks as they always keep it real with the tough life of being royality....its not all glitz and glory as most would like to think.  

@kdramatist  We have discuss serveral reason why Yoo hates her own son.. In my opinion Ws was also the kings favorite and born under the star of a ruler. When they eldest child had died and the king had to remarry because of the clans she used Ws as a threat to stop the king.. Not only do he reminds her of how evil she is and how broken of a women she became not able to obtain his love only for her.. He also reminds her of a true ruler which she hates because she sees WY far better then WS and scared that her secret of runing him would be let out she's the villian that did that to her son.. She herself could be seen as nuts and should be lock up.. Remember Queen Yoo is a firm believer like those clan members that only a Queen son could rule and only the eldest son could inherit the throne.. Now being that Ws has the face and brains of a true ruler he comes after WY this is also another reason she scars his face to stop those seers from seeing the true ruler. Maybe it was something about WS that overpowered WY but she's really afraid of WS. Remember she wanted him dead and far away so she could erase that part of her life.. My personal opinion she was jealous of his beauty also outshinning hers and being the most admired in the country..

• Like 11

Well, so far all I can say I like the chinese version much much more.

I loved the first two episodes when the princess were bathing and that sums up my love for this drama.

I had trouble telling the princes apart since obviously they choose actors with 'ideal facial structures' and they look like the same 'Ken' to me but I  made sense who is who around episode 5.

I do love 4th prince, and the korean actor but I'm not feeling 'it'.

I wish I could say more positive stuff about drama but at first it was lagging (to me) and then in the previous episode they skipped three years later ahahahaha it was like someone just walked through the set and yelled 'three years later, folks. remember, three years have passed' since it is not noticeable. They could have changed their hairstyles and getups a bit, made them older dunno.

And of course 0. No, below zero chemistry between leads or anyone.

They show more feelings in behind scenes and interviews then in the drama XD

Why you do this to me, dramagods, why?

• Like 3

4 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

@40somethingahjumma

Since Hae Soo is someone who is concerned a lot about the future, promises sounded and sound good to her. She accepts these kind of promises because promises are always future-oriented. Therefore she never paid and pays attention to his present actions. Like Taejo told her, she should focus more on the present and on what she has than the future. This also explains why she got conned by her ex-boyfriend with the debts. It was again about the future. He might have promised again something. Her mistakes are that

- she is too optimistic and only wants to see the best in people;

- she thinks too much about the future so that she neglects the present. As results, she is blind to notice the actions of her friends around her. Since she is too future-oriented, she hates changes because she has already planned in her head what her future would look like.

Maybe that's the reason why she had these visions! She is always anticipating the future (she paints in her head how it would be), but this time, it is different. She has no control over the future. These visions are not a dream, but reality!! These visions might be there to force her to change her way of thinking, not to be afraid of the future and changes (both are related), but to enjoy the present and accept the future as it will come. As conclusion, she should face the present and reality and less dream about the future! 

Equally important is her future with So. Whatever kind of ending they are "destined" to have, she needs to be confident that his love for her will never change. No matter what terrible things he has to do to consolidate his rule, she can be sure at the very least that he loves her and that he isn't doing terrible things because of some psychopathic urge but for expedient political reasons. She may have to make big sacrifices for his sake and even compromise her own beliefs which may tear her apart inside but because of the journey she's taken with So, she can stand on the promise that she is his person always... no matter how many wives or concubines he has. Or if he has to strike out at his brothers for plotting against him. 

This is why the writer needs to make a strong distinction between So and Uk. Not because it's obvious who should Su be with although there's something in that. But because Su needs that assurance in the hard times ahead that Gwangjong isn't the villain of the piece but just the guy who has to and is willing to get his hands dirty to rule properly.

The cliff top fight with Yo is a case in point. So was the one who put his hand to the plough. He respected his older brother enough to give him a fair fight in a battle royale situation. He also tried to protect his younger brother from having that responsibility to do that in part. It isn't just about So being the better man (whatever that means) but that he is potentially the better leader because despite whatever internal struggles he has about what he has to do, he will do what it takes to get the job done. Some people might consider that villainous too. Depending which side of the political spectrum you adhere to, that might be considered leadership by others.

Su needs that clarity for the future not necessarily for the here and now. Especially precisely because her mentor Lady O died for the king that she loved. 

I don't know where the writer is steering the So-Su ship so this is largely speculation on my part but Su will choose So when she stops compartmentalizing their relationship not because he's the more reliable choice. She already knows he is reliable as some of our friends here have shown. All she needs is to do is move on from Uk and realize what she has with this "friend" is far deeper than anything she's ever had with any man. Suffering has been the true revealer of that potential.

2 hours ago, blue003 said:

the most dangerous part of being in love is making excuses for your lover. You tend to cut some slack thinking---oh maybe he had a bad day, he wouldn't hurt me intentionally, the situation was out of his hands, he would never take advantage of me...

i think the main reason why people tend to do this is maybe they are afraid that they won't find someone else, low self esteem or just because of being scared of changes. 

In HS s case, the main reason why she stayed with WW was because he was safe. She thought that he would not change. What she didn't realize and as indicated in the earlier posts was that she was only seeing a fraction of the man. She took him at his face value. Even when lady Oh lost her life, HS was not willing to acknowledge the fact that WW was not someone she could trust. She did realize it internally though. That's why she keeps on going to WS and even WS asked her why did she go to him. Even though she generalized her feelings, one can say, in her heart she did trust WS and knew that he wouldn't let her down.

i think that's exactly what would drive WS and HS apart. Yes health wise she doesn't look good but things are going to get complicated between them. The throne, YH, WW, the future and then finally the actions of both parties will split them apart. Maybe at this time WJ might take HS away from this so that she can finally die in peace. Though I really hope for a happy ending...

You make some excellent points here that need to be highlighted. All in all we are in agreement that there are good reasons why Su does what she does even if we ourselves would not make these sorts of choices.

@akinahana89 -- Thank you for your response. I'm not sure changing the number of posts per page will help much... it's means scrolling through more pages for me. :D But I'm glad that the matter has been up for consideration. The rule of 3 images per post is not a bad one but if 10 people decide to post 3 images in each post... you see what I mean. ;)

@ck1Oz -- When I'm at home or at work I don't have issues but I was on a weekend retreat with no Wi-Fi connection, living off 4G was hard. ;) Speaking of Jealousy Incarnate, I need to catch up. 4 episodes behind now.

Okay everyone... nice chatting to you all but I need to do my weekend chores, the most thankless one is defrosting the bar freezer although there is definitely something therapeutic about whacking ice and watching it fall off.

• Like 19

Late last night I was craving for SoSoo .... ended up watching all these youtube videos for hours (including ep 14 preview x times).  But the one enlighten my heart was IU's cut from the special broadcast where she introduced her character Soo .... she said her meeting with So is like 2 person knowing and understanding each others, which slowly developed into a relationship between a man and a woman (meaning a romantic/love type) and a flaming/burning/passionate love  :wub:

• Like 20

12 minutes ago, ventilator said:

Well, so far all I can say I like the chinese version much much more.

I loved the first two episodes when the princess were bathing and that sums up my love for this drama.

I had trouble telling the princes apart since obviously they choose actors with 'ideal facial structures' and they look like the same 'Ken' to me but I  made sense who is who around episode 5.

I do love 4th prince, and the korean actor but I'm not feeling 'it'.

I wish I could say more positive stuff about drama but at first it was lagging (to me) and then in the previous episode they skipped three years later ahahahaha it was like someone just walked through the set and yelled 'three years later, folks. remember, three years have passed' since it is not noticeable. They could have changed their hairstyles and getups a bit, made them older dunno.

And of course 0. No, below zero chemistry between leads or anyone.

They show more feelings in behind scenes and interviews then in the drama XD

Why you do this to me, dramagods, why?

I think they skipped only one year and not three as you said (... that was what I understood, now I don't know lol)

About the chemistry between the main cast, I guess this is more of an opinion than an actual problem with the drama. I, for the record, think their chemistry in another level :lol:

• Like 19