[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

chaeryung??? 

now its seem the writer slowly place the final piece of the drama... HS health and Chaeryung beside her.. don't get me wrong Chaeryung role is not to harm HS but more on spying WS through HS but in a way IF HS being attack or miscarriage WS will find every single person that responsible to that and Chaeryung is link to 9th so she will be punish alongside 9th... this one either HS or BA cannot stop him cause WS will likely blind with rage at this point...

WS in nature is not a cruel person.. i mean i totally can see that Chaeryung being banish rather than kill cause she one of HS friend but if Chaeryung get a death sentenced must be connected to HS in a way.. the only thing big enough is HS miscarriage and her health just worsen.. 

oh i hate this plot so much........

• Like 22

I have been wondering for quite a while about how the ranking of the royal consorts work in Goryeo.

The Joseon dynasty seems a lot more similar to their Chinese counterpart, with one Queen consort to whom the rest of the consorts are subject to. However, for Goryeo, we see several queens at the same time. The C-subs which are usually extremely clear in the translations of rank, align with the English subs in addressing both Queen Yoo and Queen Hwangbo as 王后 (queen), effectively putting them on a similar ranking. @ruizaio or anyone else familiar with Korean history, can you please help to explain the level of the consorts within the Goryeo family? Queen Yoo appears to outrank Queen Hwangbo in terms of authority, yet ostentatiously they hold the same position. Are they the same rank? Or does the seniority come with who was raised to be queen first? From what I have seen, not all consorts who gave birth to princes were automatically promoted to queens, so how do they gain that title?

• Like 17

1 minute ago, dears said:

What I like about this thread is its very active nature. Even when it's not Monday - Tuesday, you guys swarm the thread with many things, so it is quite crowded. Keep it up guys. I always have fun seeing all your posts.

Hahahaha is because is our daily routine! :lol:

• Like 15

I was rewatching episode 13 again and I noticed something: 
When Soo leaves the king's quarters she encounters Wook and, after the conversation she was almost leaving, then she hesitates and is about to say something to him, but he interrupters her by asking a crucial question that the king had warned her for: "Is the king dead?"

My point here is that I think she was about to say that the king was dead. She was going to ask him for help, she was going to trust him with this information. She hesitated first, but she still started the sentence and that why's she was so shocked, she never thought it would be him the one who would ask that question, she was about to trust him again and once again he let her down. These two episodes were all about destroying Wook's good image in Soo's heart.

• Like 23

1 hour ago, qwenli said:

But nobody found out about yeonhwa right?

And even if he wants to keep a distance with hs, i just feel that he doesnt love hs enuf to go hug soo in the rain or at least join 13th n 14th in kneeling for her.

And then in that whole year that hs was doing laundry, he didnt even try to send some tonics to her to keep her healthy....:sweatingbullets: n only went to see her after Jung lead him there.

Anyway, its just the way the writer want to set him out to be, dun get too worked up, they need wook to become a villain for ww n hs breakup to happened:)

You're right, no one has found out about YH yet. I really hope the truth comes out someday and it isn't just forgotten about by everyone. I hope WS goes maniac and kills YH. :angry:

• Like 14

3 hours ago, briseis said:

New stills featuring HS as sanggoong and there is Chaeryung so it seems they will go with her "spy" storyline

@briseis what is the 'spy' storyline? I read in the C-version Chaeryung caused HS and WS to break up but I don't know how she went about that and how she was a spy. 

• Like 7

37 minutes ago, dears said:

What I like about this thread is its very active nature. Even when it's not Monday - Tuesday, you guys swarm the thread with many things, so it is quite crowded. Keep it up guys. I always have fun seeing all your posts.

Soompi is like coffee and protein bar to me. The first thing i check in the morning and  nth times during the day and before i sleep. I have divulged already the usual stuff that i eat and others might vomit because of what i said but it would hypocrisy if i'll not admit it. 

• Like 23

ALL, 

Hope you can clear something for me. CR spy on WS because 9th Prince asks her to. But on whose order?

i'm still blur about the timeline. The spying and the death of CR will happen during So's reign as King right? Yo will be long gone. Not sure about Wook (what will happen with Wook in C version)? So 9th prince is a snake but a snake who always attach himself to a bigger snake, so who's the bigger snake?

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, penelop3 said:

ALL, 

Hope you can clear something for me. CR spy on WS because 9th Prince asks her to. But on whose order?

i'm still blur about the timeline. The spying and the death of CR will happen during So's reign as King right? Yo will be long gone. Not sure about Wook (what will happen with Wook in C version)? So 9th prince is a snake but a snake who always attach himself to a bigger snake, so who's the bigger snake?

in the Cvers... the only one that obvious for throne battle is 8th and 4th....

8th have 9th and 14th support..

4th have 13th support....

but in here i don't see where the connection between WW and 9th prince yet.. i don't know if when WY gone and in CP reign 9th form alliance with WW to save himself... i pretty sure WW is the bigger snake here.. WW is a very calculating person.. he not the type that will make it move first so even when WS reign i pretty sure he will plan a treason.. WS can't harm WW cause he's brother to YH so he have a free pass... 

• Like 12

Greetings, Chingu...

Just watched Ep. 13 again simply because there's nothing else on television on the internet worth watching...  Some thoughts and pardon me if I repeat something that has already been said...  I'm way, way behind...:anguished:

Just a couple of random thoughts...  the preview for Ep. 14 seems to show WS marrying the CP's daughter, at least that's what the translation seems to say.  That would hold true to the history, if I'm not mistaken.  A child bride and in this scenario she will be his first wife, not his second.  Along these lines, it would put WS in line to inherit the throne after the CP.  Then I'm also thinking that the reason Taejo permitted WS to be sent away to the Krazy Kangs was because he knew he had only two sons who were born under a "kingly constellation" and he "chose" the CP so he had to remove WS and have him raised not-as-a-royal so as to insure So was no threat to the CP since he was actually the only threat to the CP.  On some level it seems the CP and So understood this which is why So defends the CP and why the CP puts him in line to inherit the keys to the Kingdom...

I'm thinking about So saying BaekAh was the only brother HS couldn't be in infatuation with since he liked Baekdo and didn't want to have to kill him.  It is fitting, then, that its BaekAh who So goes to for help in bringing back the CP...  And I hope he never has to kill him...  

I'm sad to see the change in WW, how he went from disinterested jerk to a nice guy in love to a calculating, scheming son of a female dog... but then YH is just like him so maybe its in the genes which means Queen Hwang was always more of a threat than Queen Yoo...

Well, that's it until Monday... Ciao, ciao...

• Like 16

@aine7 I soo love your friends!!! maybe you could tell your friends that we'd really love it if they do that for us too...lololol. They're just so sweet :)

While me...I'm doing promotional for MLSHR in my IG account (posting pics over and over again until one of my friend sent me a ROFL expressions...hahahaha) and keep talking and posting about it..until one of my friend (noted: a young adult 20y.o guy) asked me..is it so good? is there action there? of course..I said. (but I didn't add the explanation that the action only a little.....hahaha, at least he's interested).

I know MLSHR already have a lot of fans...but a few more ppl who got interested will make it better, right? I love all of your insights, explanations of characters, and pics, also the BTSs...made me smile all day just to look at it. Love you all Eclipses!!

Oh...and I just read @liddi posts...(so I just edited my post so I won't double post) thank you sweetheart...I'm glad to know that our friends insights here about their love stories actually so right on point..My God, chingudeul!!! You are all so smart!!! (i'm not that smart...so I'm very impressed...hehe).

\^0^/

• Like 11

49 minutes ago, LyraYoo said:

@zi4r Yeah that cablework stunts ! :wub:

Hide contents

He was making a throwback post about the vid taken from his arang days. He was cautious at that time because he is not sure if he can still pull off an action stunt because of his age. Hee.

Whoa!! I can see he execute some of his taekwando techniques. 

• Like 12