[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

3 minutes ago, rumasa79 said:

Afaik, Youku and One Channel already bought Moonlovers' airing rights, so I assume they can air it according to their agreed schedule. If SBS has changed their airing schedule due to any incidental issues, supposedly international viewers should not be affected.

This is me speaking as a hopeful fans. 

PLEASE.PLEASE.

the problem here lies at the words "air at the same time with Korea" if it's not airing in korea then what?.. driving me crazy not knowing whether it will air or not till last minute.

• Like 6

@Hanazumi

Yeah, I did multi quote sometimes, but not so much in this forum. I'm kinda lazy, so I only write short posts or reply.

I now have reached 100 posts to get fan level: hooked and become a Superstar with 1000 likes. So it's going to take a long long time until the next phase of 500 posts or 10000 likes. I like to read and watch but not so much into writing. :P

• Like 10

@LyraYoo, thanks for sharing. I love ALL of So's outfits, but my favorite are his red and black (when Soo put BB cream on him for the first time), his black and gold royalty garb, and especially his black and silver outfit in the latest episode 13. MY GOODNESS THAT MAN IS A GOD. I think of all the princes, he has the most outfit changes and he looks dashing in all of them. People have claimed that SHR's main character is not So, but Wook, but if he's not the main character, he shouldn't be getting the royal treatment in the costume department. He even has better/more outfits than Wook. You'd expect gaudy/bling bling Yo to have all those outfit changes, but nope.  

• Like 16

25 minutes ago, dears said:

Hmm, interesting so Wang Kyu is the grand father of Wang Eun (10th prince).

Based on wikipedia:

• Hyejong’s (Wang Moo) reign was marked with conspiracy and power struggles among Taejo’s sons. The first of these conspiracies was led by Princes Wang Yo and Wang So, sons of Taejo and his third consort, Queen Sinmyeongsunseong of the Chungju Yu clan, which possessed considerable political influence. Upon realizing the conspiracy by the two princes, Wang Gyu warned Hyejong of the conspiracy, but plotted to put his grandson on the throne when Hyejong did nothing to stop the conspiracy of the two princes.

So maybe the reason behind the vision of Hae Soo of Wang So killing 10th prince & his wife is because the treason led by Wang Gyu to put his grand son (10th prince) forward. Hmm, that make sense. Another research and creative take on history by the writer. Though I haven't seen this Wang Gyu character in the drama. Eun just mention about his mother and grand father spoiling him, but they haven't appear. Just don't make the General become the lead for the treason because he is a teacher to Wang So and support him fully to become a king. But now that his daughter is involve in this mess, I wonder how he's going to protect his daughter and son in law, while staying faithful to Wang So.

It won't happened because, in one of the scenes in the trailer, General Park is with Wang So and Baek Ah and obviously they wore armor into the palace. This scene has not happened yet and it won't happened in 2nd Prince's term since So is a royal subject and potential son in law of 2nd King. High chance is they going to bring down Wang Yo and by then SD and Eun should already die. I think General Park knew the truth that Wang So if ever need to deliver the final blow to Eun is to release him from the pain of separation from SD. It seems like even in history, Eun was the innocent party. He has no wish to be king, just because of his grandfather, he might be carrying the name of treason. Plus SD was correct to say that when a new king gets on the throne, they will kill all eligible male relatives and siblings that can be a threat to them. What SD saying seem to be an early prophesy that even if 2nd King is not the one who will kill those around him for the throne, but Yo can be the one who ultimately did the killing in order to secure his throne. Btw just now someone mentioned about in history, Shinju Kang is the one who arranged the marriage between Hwangbo Clan and their clan and Shinju was strong in military power. Have anyone wonder, how So got an army for the revolt if he going to fight against Yo? I got a feeling, Shinju clan will play a part since General Park mentioned before that if So go back to Shinju, he can control them and I sort of got a feeling if HS really got hold as a hostage, he will get back to Shinju and controlled them and get the power he needed for the revolt. 

• Like 18

59 minutes ago, dears said:

@Hanazumi

Yeah, I did multi quote sometimes, but not so much in this forum. I'm kinda lazy, so I only write short posts or reply.

I now have reached 100 posts to get fan level: hooked and become a Superstar with 1000 likes. So it's going to take a long long time until the next phase of 500 posts or 10000 likes. I like to read and watch but not so much into writing. 

Its the number of likes not posts that count ,otherwise everyone will start posting alot without much content  :)

• Like 7

Sigh... :bawling:  My Saturday is now utterly spoiled. Feel like sh**! I can't concentrate on anything.

How on earth are the ratings supposed to continue to recover with SBS effing up the scheduling like this?!!! Seems like everything is working against MLSHR in Korea. Curse you, SBS!

Does anyone know anything about the game that is on, on Monday? Any idea how long it might last? It's starting 620pm so... Can it be more than 3 freaking hours?!!! (I mean... how good are the teams? I am hoping the game is crappy so that it would be short. :angry:) Never liked baseball in the first place... Now, I hate the existence of it all.

Sorry for the rant, and for being all doom and gloom. Sigh... I needa salvage my Saturday somehow.

Edited by zi4r
Added some words
  • Like 13

8 minutes ago, zi4r said:

Sigh... :bawling:  My Saturday is now utterly spoiled. Feel like sh**! I can't concentrate on anything.

How on earth are the ratings supposed to continue to recover with SBS effing up the scheduling like this?!!! Seems like everything is working against MLSHR in Korea. Curse you, SBS!

Anyone knows anything about the game that is on, on Monday? Any idea how long it might last? It's starting 620pm so... Can it be more than 3 freaking hours?!!! Never liked baseball in the first place... Now, I hate the existence of it all.

Sorry for the rant, and for being all doom and gloom. Sigh... I needa salvage my Saturday somehow.

I feel the same way. I feel SBS has a poor management with pre-production drama. Is it their first time doing a pre-production? Because when KBS did DOTS, it was so smooth sailing even the editing is so much better or near perfection. But when come to SBS and ML, it was like half disaster but at least they wake up their ideas and re-edit the video before airing to make it much better and gave us more reasons to watch both intl and SBS version. But still, my heart ache once a while. Btw right now, I am watching Arang and Magistrate and certain scenes appeared to be similar to ML. Like the scene where So saved Soo from falling off the edge of the pathway down the river while he was riding the horse. This similar action appeared in Arang Ep 2. And there goes my poor heart. Seem like Joongi loves to ride his Ferrari to stole the girl. LOL

• Like 18

After the third rewatch of episode 13, I think my favorite scene is when Jung delivers the news of Yo's death to his mother. JiSoo always does a good job with the emotional stuff, and I'm hoping this character takes a more serious turn.

2GW3oz.png

Two random predictions, what if: 

1) Queen Hwangbo is the one who masterminds the YeonHwa-So marriage? She seems really pragmatic, and I could see her deciding that an alliance with So is a better bet than backing Wook.

2) At the very end, Hae Soo is on her deathbed and makes Wook promise that he'll support So. And that's how we get to the actual history of Wook's children marrying So's kids, and some sort of tragic redemption for Wook that he actually follows through on a promise to Hae Soo.

• Like 11

@ruizaio Thank you so much for the detailed and insightful explanations of the Taejo's historical queens. As for the queens, are they promoted based on favour from the king, or due to their clan's powerful influence?

I never made the connection, but now that you mention it, was the crazed Lady Kang one of Taejo's concubines after all? I was always under the mistaken impression that Taejo wanted to appease the powerful Shinju Kang clan by adopting his own son to them when their son died. However, that is not the case is it? Basically, Taejo sending So to the Shinju Kangs, was to take the place of So's own half brother who died? And when Queen Yoo spoke of So being adopted by the Kangs, it is adoption through the maternal line, not the paternal, which is why she no longer saw him as her own son?

When So became king and clamped down on the power of the clans, did he do so even with the 3 clans that supported his ascent to the throne? Was that the reason the Shinju Kangs put Baek Ah's child on the throne - in retaliation?

@LyraYoo Thank you for the latest subbed BTS! Director Kim almost threw in the towel with the 3 giggling stooges :D One more video to brighten up my weekend - thank you!

• Like 12

33 minutes ago, zi4r said:

Does anyone know anything about the game that is on, on Monday? Any idea how long it might last? It's starting 620pm so... Can it be more than 3 freaking hours?!!! Never liked baseball in the first place... Now, I hate the existence of it all.

IKR?? dumb move SBS, how can you betray us like this?! The ship is finally sailing! We only have 6 episodes to effing sail this ship and we know that the storm is also on the way! I'm losing faith on you SBS! And are they going to do this for 3 consecutive weeks?? :angry::angry:

unfair haesoo photo vlcsnap-2016-10-08-14h40m52s154_zpsah0huebg.png

haesoo hard photo vlcsnap-2016-10-08-14h41m15s121_zpshknxkbaa.png

They better do something to compensate us!

2 special episodes at the end might do :phew: and the Uncut DVD if you may...

• Like 13

2 hours ago, Shiro_Ragonjan said:

Can anyone translate what did Wang Yo and Soon Deok comment to LJK? :sweatingbullets:

Sorry, I saw another translation of wat jonghyun said, he wrote till when ljg is going to look this elvish (praising his youthful looks)l:)

• Like 11

Annyeong guys! :)

Just got the chance to watch ep 12 & 13 of MLSHR. I cried in ep 13 when Wang So was sending away his father :'( I also cried when Baek Ah said if he were a real musician and the girl is a gisaeng and would their love story be a happy one :_(  but I'm glad that finally Hae Soo has her eyes opened and ended her relationship with Wang Wook, and she came to Wang So, comforted and hugged him! Yeay I mean come on, it's time for SoSoo couple relationship to get real <3

The weird thing is, though the writers twisted 8th prince's personality from being a very gentle and caring man to this ambitious evil man right now, but I can't completely hate him, because I keep reminded by his good personality from the past, huaaa it's heartbreaking </3 I bet Hae Soo has the same thought as mine lol.

We knew that from the 1st episode, 8th prince was being too good to be true, also his way of loving Soo was too much theoritical, false hopes and no action. All this time, Hae Soo was blindly holding on to Wang Wook's promises! That's why I'm rooting for 4th price, he always look after her and always keeping all his words. What Wook can't do, Wang So does it all for Hae Soo. Thus I believe that Wang So will win Hae Soo's heart over Wook, because it's actions over words, right! images?q=tbn:ANd9GcScXqF8oz5wmFxSWzaRk3D

Anyway, what's with the 14th prince all of a sudden? When he said that to Soo that he won't refer to her as his older sister anymore, is he now officially joining in the already-very much-compliated love triangle here or what? images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSvfMtLf4D4gK7IJefuP5m I read somewhere that based on the chinese version, Hae Soo will not married 4th prince or 8th prince but the 14th prince? Omooo :blink:

I lovee that they finally released the OST part part 10 Lee Hi - My Love, it's like the official soundtrack of SoSoo couple relationship <3333

Can't hardly wait to see next episodes! Hopefully SBS will air episode 14 & 15 normally. Jaebal! 

Remember love you.. I love you

I believe it was love, I called it destiny.. :heart:

• Like 19

@Evangeline Yang Nice that you mention the similarities. There is also the pattern of the hairpin ( a hairpin for his mother that ends on Arang' s hairs), the pattern of the complicated mother/son relation, and the "magistrate" s character has quite a lot in common with WangSo 's character. 

Edited by fengari
Wrong quote
  • Like 11

2 hours ago, qwenli said:

I am quite sure the international version will still go on.

Is the HISTORIC day going to happen that overseas get to watch the drama first before local Korea?. Interesting....very interesting...

i think international version will not go on if korean delayed this show because their contract is this drama must/will airing same time with Korean. they must follow Korean show time.

• Like 8

14 minutes ago, nikiazia said:

i think international version will not go on if korean delayed this show because their contract is this drama must/will airing same time with Korean. they must follow Korean show time.

Shall we bet?......I eagerly awaits the outcome..

*Laughingevillaughs* *hahaha* *hahaha*

New bts new bts is here!

• Like 14

1 hour ago, Umi_ni_Sora said:

@LyraYoo, thanks for sharing. I love ALL of So's outfits, but my favorite are his red and black (when Soo put BB cream on him for the first time), his black and gold royalty garb, and especially his black and silver outfit in the latest episode 13. MY GOODNESS THAT MAN IS A GOD. I think of all the princes, he has the most outfit changes and he looks dashing in all of them. People have claimed that SHR's main character is not So, but Wook, but if he's not the main character, he shouldn't be getting the royal treatment in the costume department. He even has better/more outfits than Wook. You'd expect gaudy/bling bling Yo to have all those outfit changes, but nope.  

I love all the oufits in SHR..they are just beautiful..

• Like 9