[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

On 10/6/2016 at 9:29 AM, amisyka77 said:

This guy is multitalented. I love watching him in Family Outing very long time ago. He demonstrated a little bit of his cooking skill and the other members were really impressed. In one of the scene, they had to go into the bush looking for bamboo shoots and they managed to produce a short dancing action film ad hoc where LJG played an assassin. It was so hillarious i was 'lol'ing like crazy while watching it.

You can watch it here 

Hide contents

I clicked on your video not heeding your warning that this was going to be funny. I thought "No way can it be that funny" Oh...my...god.. I was dying because it was so funny. Them on the floaties trying to push each other off was the best part. The best part was I know for a fact that Jun Ki was going easy on them. They kept talking about his martial arts skills and he was always the first to go.

Ahh..he was just as handsome and charming back then. I know he had to lose weight for this drama to show a more chiseled face but poor guy, must have been hard.

• Like 11

@zi4r..OMG OMG OMG mouse girl 15mouse girl 15mouse girl 15mouse girl 15mouse girl 15

LJK - Ben side by side aand in BLACK.....*literally smoldering*

LJKs forehead rows.. *me hyperventilating and dead* love-red-crablove-red-crablove-red-crablove-red-crab

Thank you so much for this treat to make my Friday Smolderiday....hahahaha

Edit..lol while looking at that pic i forgot to mention the cable action by LJK.. he is so flawless - effortless - smooth while doing it as is its a cakewalk... is there anything this guy cant do...he can surely be called as Mr 360 of Kdrama land....

Note: I am an ardent cricket fan and AB de villiers is called Mr 360 in cricket...cause there is nothing he cant do....so just thought that same nickname suits LJK..

• Like 11

4 hours ago, chi13lou said:

Your fanfics are one of the things I missed the most. You are the best, Akinahana! Looking forward to the next one.

You know, I actually really missed it too. I've been focusing so much on drama reviews for the last couple of years, it felt really good to go back to my roots of story writing gain. It's what I'm better at anyway, I think. lol. Thank you! ^^

4 hours ago, kriswu said:

AHHHHHHHHHH THE FEEEEEELS ❤️❤️❤️

THIS IS PERFECTION!! I was smiling like a pabo the whole time while reading it. Hahaha. Thank you so much for sharing!! x

Hahaha. Thank you! I was squealing into my pillow the entire time I was writing it too. ^^

3 hours ago, meahri_1 said:

Oh wow. I could read that again and again...and yet again. LOL. In fact, I think I'll do just that in between all my work today. :blush:

LOL. I read it again and again and again too... while I was writing. Because I was so tired and was sure I was making mistakes left and right. Haha. I'm glad you liked it that much! Like @chi13lou said though, now we're waiting for yours! :P

• Like 15

1 hour ago, kdramatist said:

I have to say korean dramas are thee best at using their hands in storytelling

And that works out so well for me, personally, because I have the biggest weakness for manly hands! LOL

e3eed041-d30f-4957-ab1a-350a327f07a2.jpg

^^^ I REALLY love this, by the way. So funny. "Breaker of promises," "Meh," and "Drinking buddy." LOL

Also really love the BTS video of LJG, KHN, and NJH. I couldn't stop laughing because I was watching them unable to stop laughing. Hahaha. So cute!

• Like 22