[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

@ruizaio hi, are you saying that the dvd thing is stalled now? I feel very sad after reading wat u wrote and am trying very hard to avoid negative comments now since I have fallen so hard for WS , I can't stop watching the  show:tears:

@cmluv somebody else replied that this drama was meant to be a 20 +1 but the last I read, sbs didnt want to confirm. so I guess we just have to wait.

• Like 20

3 minutes ago, ruizaio said:

The problem wasn't about there being too many princes, but having them all in one screen without much significant interaction. The initial criticism was that it looks more like a sitcom than a sageuk. People used to sageuks expect dignity from royal characters.

Even without watching the C-drama, I believe those frivolous scenes were supposed to stand in stark contrast to the bloody fight for the throne, introducing Wang So as someone most definitely not accustomed to randomly sitting round drinking tea when he is fighting for his life with wolves, and the prince alignments that show up later in the drama (13th,4th,CP) etc. And I had thought there was criticism against BaekHyun's acting - now there are fewer BaekHyun scenes to satisfy (and as you observed, now seem like an afterthought when it was supposed to be comedic relief from throne plotting and bloody murder). Like I said before, not a perfect drama and a lot more episodes would have allowed the side characters' stories to be better developed, but it would appear that no matter what they did - with the sprawling cast and everything, there will always be something not right for them.

• Like 24

50 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

Im sorry but how is that a happy ending?? if this drama ends like you've said and as it did like the cversion then I'll be flipping tables. I fell for the character of WS not the look-a-like WS of the present time whom I dont know and would I guess have to assume that not only his looks are like WS but his personality too. How can that be possible? I guess that's the drama aspect in believing that it will be possible because of "deja vu" but to me I would feel that Ive been fooled (again) or that Im kidding myself that such a possibility can ever happen. That aside, most importantly what about the real WS in that time period. Not to see HS ever again and like the c-version knowing that she died in such a sad state, he would/ did/ will be (see Im not sure which tense to use) living a life of regret - how is that a happy ending especially for him? My take is that 4th Prince found peace in assuming that she lived on in her time....maybe its me being wishful thinking but Im willing to do so to keep sane of what BBJX did to me. 

But I know, you cant change history. *sigh*- what have I got myself into? I shouldnt be as naive thinking/ hoping that this drama would be any different depressed1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928 and GOSH! I still enjoy this drama and still unsure how far my curiosity of the plot will lead me to or if my weak heart can take another rip. ARGHHHHH!!!! the joys of dramas. hell-yes-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862

Forgive me chingu .... Once again I say that I really don't know the real story about the history of the Goryeo Dynasty. I don't even know about the novel  Bu Bu Jing Xin by Tong Hua. I also never watch "Scarlet Heart" 1 and 2  Chinese version.

What I post is my imagination because I was obsessed with WS-HS couples. I certainly hope the happy ending for both of them, at least in the 21st century, because we can not change history. I believe the writer will bring the plot "Moon Lovers Scarlet Heart" Korean version, to be more interesting and entertaining for the audience, because the writer certainly will not make the final story of Korean version is the same with Chinese version. What is meant by PD Nim that story will have a happy ending, it's because they (PD & Writer) are confident that the audience will love what they will do in the final episode. Wait and see...

• Like 16

Okay someone help me out. Can someone explain like the symbolisms of the Wook-Soo scenes from the first confrontation of her "going to make tea for the King" but also the one after where she's all "you're not the same person". I feel like I'm missing something. Like what's the symbolic meaning of how the 8th prince lied to her. And by the lie I mean how he told her the Crown Prince was in another city than what he was actually in, as said by Wang So that the prince was in Hubaekje but Wook told Soo a different place. I haven't seen any comments about that but what's the meaning of that? Also tell me all the symbolic meanings cause I feel like I know but I really don't wanna miss anything :grin:

Edit: Also another question: Can someone help me connect how the 8th prince would be using Soo to kill the 4th prince? I didn't understand how the 8th prnce was gonna use HaeSoo to kill the 4th prince. 

Edited by imsoso
  • Like 9

15 minutes ago, hrkharis said:

Forgive me chingu .... Once again I say that I really don't know the real story about the history of the Goryeo Dynasty. I don't even know about the novel  Bu Bu Jing Xin by Tong Hua. I also never watch "Scarlet Heart" 1 and 2  Chinese version.

What I post is my imagination because I was obsessed with WS-HS couples. I certainly hope the happy ending for both of them, at least in the 21st century, because we can not change history. I believe the writer will bring the plot "Moon Lovers Scarlet Heart" Korean version, to be more interesting and entertaining for the audience, because the writer certainly will not make the final story of Korean version is the same with Chinese version. What is meant by PD Nim that story will have a happy ending, it's because they (PD & Writer) are confident that the audience will love what they will do in the final episodes. Wait and see...

It's ok chingu, nothing to apologise over. I just hope to see a happy ending in that period rather than the 21st century which would be nice as it will differ to the c-version. 

I love your optimism for the ending  but where did you get the source that  PD and writer will give a happy ending?  I heard it's the other way round. :huh: I know Im crazy to brave on this drama and now your giving me hopes :D or shall I nervously wait on?? :sweatingbullets: :crazy:

• Like 10

36 minutes ago, cmluv said:

yes in wonder about the bracelet too.. and do you think wook who'll be the one to destroy it?  what if so who will do it? maybe later he will find out about the love between HS and WW and he will know about the bracelet too.. i prefer  wook who will destroy it instead of wangso. 

34 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

This is the scene I have been waiting for. Maybe it will be in Ep 14.

She hasn't worn the bracelet since she was tortured. Perhaps she hasn't claimed her personal belongings from the jail guards, assuming she was wearing it when she served the poisoned tea.LOL

@cmluvI'm still leaning towards Wook will be the one to destroy the bracelet. Maybe that scene will be the ultimate end from Wook's point of view (since Soo already sailing in So's ship)

@chi13lou I also noticed that she hasn't worn the bracelet since the torture. But she returned So's hairpin before the goodbye scene (which I presumes will be confiscated by the investigator while searching for evidence in her room). I just hope it will not be edited out, because in the c-ver it was the ultimate end for 8th prince and Ruoxi ship and I will enjoy every drop of tears Wook will shed while destroying the bracelet

• Like 9

29 minutes ago, qwenli said:

@ruizaio hi, are you saying that the dvd thing is stalled now? I feel very sad after reading wat u wrote and am trying very hard to avoid negative comments now since I have fallen so hard for WS , I can't stop watching the  show:tears:

@cmluv somebody else replied that this drama was meant to be a 20 +1 but the last I read, sbs didnt want to confirm. so I guess we just have to wait.

They better confirm it or else I'm sure the story will feel rushed. IMO, the crews better reedit the drama so that the story will flow naturally although I know it will be hard as this is a preproduced drama. As for now, I feel the story is quite made rushed, therefore they better remake it to fit in the story. 

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, imsoso said:

Okay someone help me out. Can someone explain like the symbolisms of the Wook-Soo scenes from the first confrontation of her "going to make tea for the King" but also the one after where she's all "you're not the same person". I feel like I'm missing something. Like what's the symbolic meaning of how the 8th prince lied to her. And by the lie I mean how he told her the Crown Prince was in another city than what he was actually in, as said by Wang So that the prince was in Hubaekje but Wook told Soo a different place. I haven't seen any comments about that but what's the meaning of that? Also tell me all the symbolic meanings cause I feel like I know but I really don't wanna miss anything :grin:

from the wook-soo scene after the king told her to go find CP whoever stops her and ask her questions regarding him like did the king died yet, it will tell her that they are after the throne and would fight to sit on it. So when they ask her she will say she's getting stuff to make tea for the king meaning he is alive and requested to drink more tea. But when Wook confronted her and ask her that, she realized that he too wants the throne not only Wang Yo. He didn't ask for nothing else but if the king was dead that was the 1st question out of his mouth as the king warn her do not trust any that ask that question cause they have a motive which is to take the throne.

and when she said to wook "you're not the same person" it means that he's not the same wook as before, the wook before didn't think of the throne, he wanted to live a peaceful life and wanted to leave with Soo but when she asked him again if he would leave, he didn't say and then she realized he has ambitions and wanted the throne for himself.  He lied to Soo to test her if she is really going to find CP she would failed since hes not in that city but they didn't factor in that So would find a way to bring CP in. Wook wanted to test Soo not only if she trust him and was loyal to him but also was her feelings still true to him in which none since her feelings for him was wavering after Lady Oh death due to So being there for her half the time which Wook didn't

• Like 10

5 minutes ago, sunshinefate said:

They better confirm it or else I'm sure the story will feel rushed. IMO, the crews better reedit the drama so that the story will flow naturally although I know it will be hard as this is a preproduced drama. As for now, I feel the story is quite made rushed, therefore they better remake it to fit in the story. 

Hi, I think the special episode would only be either interviews or additional BTS rather than an additional drama episode. The drama has been sold to networks in Southeast Asia & China, China requires ratings/content review of the completed drama prior to airing. I think the story itself ends on Ep 20. 

• Like 9

38 minutes ago, taehumama said:

I have the strange feeling that the bracelet will be destroyed by Wang So! :sweatingbullets:

Yes, it is possible because even in the preview we can't see the person who destroy the bracelet and cut to Wook crying Soo's name which we already knew came from different scene. I just didn't get why So need to destroy the bracelet? Jealousy? Rage? Soo is not even wearing the bracelet anymore!!

• Like 5

Just now, wackeemarie said:

Hi, I think the special episode would only be either interviews or additional BTS rather than an additional drama episode. The drama has been sold to networks in Southeast Asia & China, China requires ratings/content review of the completed drama prior to airing. I think the story itself ends on Ep 20. 

Yeah I know it's impossible to add 1 additional episode. I'm afraid the story will feel rushed and the k-netizens will keep complaining and comparing this drama with the other sageuk that airs the same time with it :(

• Like 5