Quantcast
kaiskloset

[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

1 minute ago, riuenu said:

@junejungki and with her hair bun up? women only bun up their hair ... after married? cause her costume doesnt look like court lady to me..correct me if I am wrong

Yes, this is the one. It is not court lady costume I think. Too pretty to be a court lady costume. LJK know how to tease his fans. heheheheh!!

• Like 11

I just want to comment about Soo and her action in episode 12 to hold on to that very little hope remain between her and Wook.. I think it is just what she think what she needs at the time, to be able to go through all those (Lady Oh's death, palace cruelty and complexity, torture, etc).. She thinks if she can get trough this she and wook will leave the palace and live peacefully... She just helplessly want to be that  faithful girl till the end, that hold on to the promise Wook give her..  Little did she know that she can not control her heart, like she ever said.. Her heart already changed, even before she realized..

I am glad that Wook is testing her, because this testing show to both of them, that her heart DID already change to So, person she trust now. Her feeling did develop very slowly, but So is the person she always trust anyway...

• Like 14

This could be a scene after a battle with injury and she is just treating him.. which could lead to a bed scene that people really what to see...

may be  not all out bed scene but one of those innocent ones.. where they just sleep next to each other...

• Like 8

16 minutes ago, qwenli said:

@briseis thanks for the sbs ep14 preview. the kiss did bring me some cheer. 

I did imagine that HS will have to be the one to kiss So first, after all that "permission" stuff.:)

-----------------

Kiss tally now is 4: forced kiss, surprise peck, mystery kiss in pd camera and this ep 14 kiss. Not sure if there are more :)

@qwenli happy you are back! :)

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, MoOnLoVeRz said:
Scarlet Heart: Ryeo - Episode 13

omg

he was always taking care of his poor sun

This scene made me laugh out loud... what does this scene wanna achieve? It somehow does not gel with the drama storyflow! Or did I miss out something? Strange scene... 

4 minutes ago, MoOnLoVeRz said:

He let it out once he realized that she was actually comforting him :’)

This scene is daebak!   LJK really knows how to act!

• Like 8

Was able to watch livestream with subs thanks to IUmushimushi on twitter so I roughly know what happened.

HaeSoo's mission to find the crown prince was futile (because Wook beat them to it) but at least the process has opened her eyes to Wook's true nature,prompting her to break off her relationship with Wook.(Was squealing when this happened:D) She knows now who to trust and begins to understand that WangSo isnt as evil as she thought he was.(just because her visions...) If WangSo had to kill,there must be an important reason.Plus,she saw how broken he was by the lake after he 'killed' Yo.No ruthless,heartless guy would react in such a way after he kills his own sibling.

2 fight scenes today!I'm sorry to say this but I laughed when I looked at the princes' armours...They lookso flimsy and I was thinking 'how will that protect them?'.Anyways,LJK and KHN were great in the fight scene in the palace.I dont usually like to see fighting scenes but this intense one somehow drew me in.

Wook you treacherous @$#*^*×!OMG did you see how he backstabbed Yo?I know Yo is another j*** but the act of turning against your own brother like that?Man,Wook is savage.This guy has kicked his facade far far away to reveal the selfish,greedy,scheming person that he truly is.Did it for his family?I dont even know if his family is his priority anymore.Maybe since YeonHwa deceived him,it's as if he lost all his humanity.I may sound harsh but this change in Wook shocks me.

Looks like WangEun has opened his heart to Soonduk♡.Another OTP is BaekAh and WooHee.I ♡ them :)They are honest with each other and understanding.And that Kiss!It's so sweet how he asked her if he can do what he wants since he may never see her again.I seriously wish they have like a double date with SoSoo...the feels:wub:

What's up with hairs in this episode?Did the queen forgot to dye her hair or something? An Yo came back in the preview looking like a lion.Gosh you have sword dont you?At least use that to shave your beard and cut your hair....The queen reminds me of elsa though her hair isnt blonde...lol

OTP moments in the preview!!!Something to look forward to next week!Heartbreak wont be as bad as yesterday and last tuesday.:w00t:HaeSoo initiated A KISS with WangSo!!!!And the BOAT SCENE!!!STARGAZING TOO!!!BRING ON THE OTP MOMENTS!!!WE have BEEN WAITING....I predict plenty of screaming next week due to SoSoo scenes;)

ALL ABOARD!THE SHIP IS GONNA SAIL:love:

• Like 22

2 minutes ago, finebyme said:

This could be a scene after a battle with injury and she is just treating him.. which could lead to a bed scene that people really which so see... not all out bed scene but one of those innocent ones.. where they just sleep next to each other...

Waiting for happy ending...if HS happy i much happier

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, elisluvgeunscouple said:

Just dunno if his hair style will make trending lol n have no idea at all 

Credits to the owner as tagged on the pics

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH..Chingu! these pictures is hillarioussssss 

BQ9xo1r2qFDaa2pupAI5zSf0IFAgnfGDZjsdM7C7

• Like 12

12 minutes ago, riuenu said:

@junejungki and with her hair bun up? women only bun up their hair ... after married? cause her costume doesnt look like court lady to me..correct me if I am wrong

@bim2 maybe he is forcing her to say that she will accept him finally?? Uri Haesoo...sometime...need to say the opposite way..just to get her answer...Soo yahhhh

You're right. Wang So really like to tease Hae Soo by saying contrary. 

But history give me false hope, by made Wang So married his niece and made Hae Soo realize they can't be together. Not in this Goryeo era. 

"I wish we met in diffrence era"

• Like 12

By the way, this episode shows how sad was back then relationship between father and children... Only So and Jung I guess that show real sadness over their dad's death... How pricey cost of being king is T____T

• Like 15

22 minutes ago, Ainee Etp said:

Oh.. the Jung confessing to HS's scene is not in SBS version.

Didn't see this in international version either... May be missed in streaming lag... Any clips online of this?

• Like 5

1 hour ago, jetsu said:

Not just a peck but pressing lips .... Wookie you got nowhere near that.  I have already replayed the preview so many times. Soo is finally smiling with So.    

we see before, hae soo stupid confession to wook, but at least she never kiss wook

look at how she kiss wang so, she must love him more than she loves wook before :wub:

1 hour ago, dhia205 said:

insta_3.gif

patpat-dance-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?1 patpat-dance-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?1 KISS KISS KISS patpat-dance-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?1patpat-dance-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?1

behind scene :wub::wub:

• Like 23

39 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

EDIT: But I will keep my expectations still low because I haven't seen the bracelet being returned. :sweatingbullets: Even with the SoSoo preview, I will prepare my heart just in case. 

Right...was so excited about preview I forgot about the bracelet...:unsure:

• Like 12

My fav OTP - Baek Ah - Woo Hee ahhhhhh!!!

OMO OMO OMO! The kiss leading to the making of babies? Haha XDD

I feel they have the best romantic development among all the couples in SHR!! From the look of dislike at first sight to interest in getting to know each other to playing music and dancing together to discovering each other true identity, then the confrontation leading to understanding between these two people and then travelling together to a common destination... how much smoother can it get for them!?!

They're my fav OTP :heart::heart::heart:

• Like 15

So guys ? Was it a good episode ? My class took longer than expected and I just came back, *looks through fingers* was it as epic as episode 11 ?

• Like 8

37 minutes ago, bim2 said:

You're right. Wang So really like to tease Hae Soo by saying contrary. 

But history give me false hope, by made Wang So married his niece and made Hae Soo realize they can't be together. Not in this Goryeo era. 

"I wish we met in diffrence era"

@bim2 I think Soo will still be by his side even he married his niece and YH in future...

When Soo love...she love with her heart and soul..when she commit...she will stay by the person side no matter what..and maybe...till death will they be part(when Soo went back to 21st century)

thanks @ddeokbokkii!! <3

Spoiler

Rouxi stay by 4th even she is jealous of his queen as well...only cause the palace getting too hard for her to stay and knowing her life is coming to the end soon...that why she left

• Like 12

1 minute ago, yuhotarubi said:

So guys ? Was it a good episode ? My class took longer than expected and I just came back, *looks through fingers* was it as epic as episode 11 ?

I liked it. Was a good episode for me. Is different than episode 11...more action. I like action scenes. 

• Like 9

I love the fact that the mood in the thread today is the opposite of yesterday, for myself included, we're making fun of WY's hair and attire, we're happy to know we'll finally see our ship sail, the waters will probably be calmer in the beginning and then the storm will strike BUT at least we are finally going to enjoy them as the main OTP.

One thing that bothers me is that WS has still not realized it seems that the nature of the relationship between WW-HS was more romantic then something else, they will probably follow the C-version way, when he finds out he will be disappointed and not forgive HS. Well until now it should have been obvious to WS but in drama land anything is possible.

• Like 20