Quantcast
kaiskloset

[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

3 minutes ago, yuhotarubi said:

So guys ? Was it a good episode ? My class took longer than expected and I just came back, *looks through fingers* was it as epic as episode 11 ?

it was epic episode...  more than ep 11.. finally HS come to her sense and kick out WW from her live... :P

• Like 12

1 hour ago, hallyus said:

I think I need the SBS version so bad....... the international version makes me mad...... :angry: 

why are there 2 versions it only makes a mess just keep one version or are they going to do like some movies happy ending and sad ending??

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, dhia205 said:

it was epic episode...  more than ep 11.. finally HS come to her sense and kick out WW from her live... :P

So the kidnapping is put on hold?LOL

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, larinalove said:

One thing that bothers me is that WS has still not realized it seems that the nature of the relationship between WW-HS was more romantic then something else, they will probably follow the C-version way, when he finds out he will be disappointed and not forgive HS. Well until now it should have been obvious to WS but in drama land anything is possible.

I hope this doesn't happen in the k-version because I will find that lame. She has already told him she was in love with another man...but he insisted anyways. I just remember that the 8th prince in C-version told 4th prince that he kissed Ruoxi to make him pissed....so what is Wook going to say: "I hughed Hae Soo"? Hahahaha

• Like 17

1 hour ago, qwenli said:

Prior to battle scene

Dialogue between HS and WS:

HS looking at the throne, ws walks in

ws: do you want to seat there?

hs: no.

ws: everyone fights till death to seat there, dont you want to/ you dont like it?

hs: because of that throne, the king killed Lady Oh and prince nim you, have to fight with your brothers

it is a frightening seat. When you fight them tomorrow, you wont hurt them right?

ws: you are worried about Wook? Because they are your relatives? Then why did you come look for me. You could have just watched by the side.

hs: he said these are all for me. he feels bad about not being able to prevent me from being banished.  he said he want power.

ws: I see. I also feels the same way.

hs: the king told me to go with the flow, so I choose to support the cp. If Prince wook gets hurt, then I will be sad for the rest of my life.

ws: i understand. i cant guarantee but I will try my best. I also dun want him to get hurt. I may get hurt too, arent you worried about me?

hs: you will be fine. that I am very sure about.

ws: hearing you say this, makes me feel invincible.

-------------------------------------------------------

dialogue between 10th and wife:

10th wanted to go see the King after he died but wife advised him against it. She has put out news that the 10th is very ill. She told him "Do you know what happened after a new King comes in? He will kill his brothers and nephews that are a threat". 10th was shocked but decided to listen to her.

@qwenli ,  I m a bit worried with HS. She is supposed to tell WS that WW is the one she loved, not because of relatives. If he finds out she lied to him, I think WS will be getting mad and turn to become cruel one. What do you think?

• Like 5

41 minutes ago, uuugogirl said:

Kdrama god, since you has granted my wish, please listen to my other prayer. Please give me WS-HS's bedscene, please let HS take WS's virginity. Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Do you guys think WS and HS would have this scene in SHR? I'm 50% happy (*pervy mind squealing) and 50% worried about it because this means more heartache for both of them when HS would miscarriage like in BBJX. :tears:

• Like 10

9 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

I liked it. Was a good episode for me. Is different than episode 11...more action. I like action scenes. 

YAAAAAS, I missed action scenes, WS as a warrior will make my heart flutter

7 minutes ago, dhia205 said:

CHEEEEERS ! It was about time, off to look for the raw now.

thak you guys for your efforts to recap. Highly grateful :) 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Putri Dewi said:

how about c-version? did wang so marry hae soo / yeonhwa / wang mu's daughter first ??

4th never married Rouxi, as in holding a royal wedding, but they did ...eh consummation

later Rouxi was "marry" to 14th as he hold the royal order from the last emperor... but 4th, as the current emperor didnt put Rouxi name in the royal book...

There is not yeonhwa, wang mu in C version, as 4th already have his queen, they married before Rouxi had come into picture

• Like 6

what i like the most about ep 13. was the fact that again, it was soo's own action that saved her.

what lady oh taught her, brought her back to king's grace. she get to be in the palace and care for the king.

king trusted her with georyo's fate. her quick thinking lead her to so instead of wook. she was the one who suggested woo hee to seek the hidden route to CP. she saved herself out of all that, not so, definitely not wook!

that's why i hate ep 12 so much. they turned her into a mouse, for a year!

• Like 19

1 hour ago, onemella said:

Wook betrays Yo when CP comes back.
Even Yo didn't expect that.

CP say Wook send a message to him. 
OMG OMG OMG. this Wook is SUPER SCARY.

JM: The majesty has passed away, his will is for the CP to take over the throne. The queens have accepted his will
CP wanna run to see his father
Wook straight away kneels and greet CP
& everybody greets him

Evil Queen walks out with all her hair let go and it suddenly turn all white? 
I officially think Wook is the scariest and worst guy in this show.

HS: you were on the CP side? why did you lie to me? you tested me?
Wook: & you went to So
HS: Are you planning to kill So?
WW: I want to be king, doesn't matter if I have to kill someone
HS: You tried to use me, you have changed
WW: Why did you hide the truth from me? You didn't care if I die or live, 
HS: So promise me that he will not hurt you
WW: You ask So to spare my life?
HS: You once ask me to leave the palace with you, I can do that now
WW: Even so, something else will happen, there is no other way. 
HS: You said you would come to save me, you are deceiving yourself. Now, I cannot treat you as I did before, I want to keep a distance.
WW: Is it because of So?
HS: For even one second, did you believe in my heart? Did you trust me completely?
WW: I will make you return to me
HS: It won't be easy

& they go on their separate ways

next scene, it shows Prince Yo running away and WS and WW chase him. 
Wook takes his bow and arrow wanting to shoot Yo.
So stopped him.
Jung comes along wanting to talk to him
So stops him too because he is worried that Jung cannot fight him
So steps in himself and ask Yo to stop it but he doesn't thus he brandishes his sword and stabs Yo.
Yo pushes him away and wants to attack him. Out of reflex, So hurts Yo and he falls off the cliff
Evil Queen became crazy & blames So for killing Yo.

Ending scene
So:  I thought if you cannot forgive me, at least you can understand me, I killed my brother (HE IS CRYING) 
HS hugs him

Hope this help you all have a brief view of the show. Thank you for reading. 
I really really salute those live recappers. 
I was staring and typing at the same time. 
Good night all~ Preview is promising! 

I'm trying to use different thought

maybe wook isn't that bad ? maybe he tested hae soo, he wants to see which side is haesoo even though he turns evil and seeing hae soo behave like that, he became jealous and over reacted ?

poor wook, I'm kinda confused about his personality

anyway congrats wang so :wub:

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Gabi Bros said:

I hope this doesn't happen in the k-version because I will find that lame. She has already told him she was in love with another man...but he insisted anyways. I just remember that the 8th prince in C-version told 4th prince that he kissed Ruoxi to make him pissed....so what is Wook going to say: "I hughed Hae Soo"? Hahahaha

I also hope it will not happen the same as in C-version that's why these last episodes I waited to see WS have that realization moment that it was WW but you're right, HS told him she loves someone else so WS knows she had feelings for someone else, it shouldn't matter that it was Wook but you know how it works in drama land if they want it to be a conflict they will make it so. LOL at "I hugged Hae Soo" :D 

• Like 12

33 minutes ago, elisluvgeunscouple said:

Just dunno if his hair style will make trending lol n have no idea at all 

Credits to the owner as tagged on the pics

ROFL! You just killed me with those pics!

Poor Yo, he might have been dead by 'bad hair day' :w00t:

• Like 9

1 hour ago, shae said:

Watching Evil Queen debut her new hair was worth it.

1 hour ago, Gabi Bros said:

Hahahahahahaha i still can't stop laughing of the  Evil Queen's hair.

My brain was on overdrive from the full on episode with intense scenes back to back. Add to that, multitasking with live stream and reading recaps. Then the most random shot of Queen Yo comes out with her white hair all undone. I couldn't help bur burst out laughing. It was ridiculous but was a great way to momentary de-stress and loosen he knots in my tummy. I suppose it was the writer/director way to over emphasize the Queen's genuine feeling of loss and heartbreak. Somehow they were worried the viewers would never trust her reaction as real as they have pushed her to be so evil from the start.

1 hour ago, Ainee Etp said:

Ahemmm how did wy escaped from the prison?

Could be by house arrest with the Ninth prince doing his old trick of distracting the guards with chocolate bars (remember the sneaking HS out of thr palace episode) but this time actually not taking it back. :P

• Like 13

HOW WE SURVIVE TILL NEXT WEEK HOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW ???? 

this episode was BOMB again (i like episode 12 to many people don't but i like it) 90% of episode 13 was awesome  i like that everyone show they true feelings 

1. HS - i still don't like the part after the crown prince became King she talk with WW and still Have faith that he is good person i know she see good in people but EHOOOooooooooooo are you blind for THE BAD side of the people ..hopefully  she HAS her hope for WW gone away after last talk ..

with WS ..... I like the first scene when she remember the propose :) i like that she know she always  can trust him :) and the hug she don't ask anything she just wanted to hug him to take his pain omo girl we all now next week you no longer resist your ( and ours) desire  

2. WS what to say for him my heart broke every episode for him why he always the hurt one :( He was the STAR again when he fight when he was with dead king and when he cry .... i feel his emotion all the time ..HE is so GOOD :) FIGHTING WS 

3. 13th prince he is like little WS :) he love dance "killing" Girl and he do anything to keep her safe ... He love the king to he was so sad :( we see many face from him this episode we see kiss .. cry ..angry...sad we love this prince don't we :)

4 WW i don't know what to say i don't like this man at all not a single spot on him but one thing i can't deny he is brilliant ... the best evil brain for know in this series YH YO EVIL Queen and 9th prince are just small piece of cake ... WW was like chameleon he fool all and just wait to see who will win to go to the victory side ...hahaha perfect plan 

and EVIL QUEEN i rely can't understand why but i can't pity her because lady OH was right she is alone no one love her for know just 14th prince but he will soon leave her .... the moment king say the lady OH real name i laugh for 2-3 min but after that king die and she cry cry for her lover the one she give her heart but he smashed it ... and then she hear that Mu became king her world just broke down .... and then BAM new bomb her loved YO is "dead" but maybe because i already know that YO is alive but i am like feel the pain the one you give lady OH the one you give to WS to HS to 14th prince and  YO and king... maybe i am a little bad but i like her new hair :) 

and i have to say many more thing but for now this sorry for my bad English

• Like 17

1 hour ago, 0ly40 said:

OST part 11:

그 눈물은 가슴속에
숨기고 추억들은 지워버려요

끝내 못다할 인연 여기서
멈춰둬요 그리워
눈물로 산다 해도 우리

흩어지는 바람같아서
찾으려 해도
찾을 수 없는 길 같아서

멀어지는 인연은
잡을 수가 없어서
그대를 보내는 마음

해가 지면 사라질
그대라서 마음껏 눈에 담으려 해

어둠이 내려오면 잊어야 하는 사람
이대로 떠나 보내야 하는거죠

흩어지는 바람같아서
찾으려 해도 찾을 수
없는 길 같아서

멀어지는 인연은
잡을 수가 없어서
그대를 보내는 마음

그대 날 돌아서서 떠나는
발걸음에 참아왔던
눈물이 흘러내려

떨어지는 꽃잎같아서
가여운 사람
이대로 끝내야만해서

언젠가 우리 다시 만나는
날이 오면 그땐 헤어지지 마요

나의 사랑

My rough translation of the new OST:

(I really hope the Korean lyrics for it is right, because the audio on my computer isn't working right now, so I can't hear it for myself).

Hide those tears in your heart

And erase those memories

End this relationship we won't be able to live out here

Even if we live out our lives in sorrowful tears

Like the scattered wind

Like a path that can't be found 

No matter how hard you search

We can't get back our love

My heart sending you away

You will disappear

When the sun's rays dissolve

So I'm looking my fill of you

The one I will have to forget when darkness falls

I will have to leave you this way

Like the scattered wind

Like a path that can't be found 

No matter how hard you search

I can't get back our love

My heart sending you away

At your departing footsteps

The tears I was trying so hard to hold back fall 

Like the falling flower petals

A pitiable person

Because we have to end this way

If one day we meet again

Then, let us not part

My love.

Edit: @0ly40 Thank you, thank you, thank you x10 for the OST video and Korean lyrics. How did you know what the lyrics were?

• Like 21

Not sure if this has been posted already (sorry too many pages!) but the new OST from Jung Seung Hwan is here!! Weeeee he's like the next OST king in making, I feel. AWESOME voice!

• Like 5