[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

16 minutes ago, ChyuuNyuu said:

Why is everyone so swooned by the 4th prince?? To me it sounds like he will stalk HAE SOO until she fall in love with him, without respecting or caring about what she went through. She just got heart wrecked by WOOK! Give her a break: "Wang So keeps telling her that she can try to run away but he will follow her" HOW CREEPY IS THAT? It would be nicer if he would be like: "Hey, I know you've had a hard time but I'm there for you if you need a friend to rely on." But his vibe is more like: "Hey, I love you and I will stalk you until you love me back (Plus kill every other man you love that is not me)." And what do you mean with: "He will keep confronting her with reality, until she can face it". What reality? That he loves her and she can do nothing else than accept it? This is not right.  

hahahah, Im one of those people so frustrated until WS and hae soo get together but I totally see your point. I already know if this was real life and there was a real life guy like that, mind you, you don't get to see the behind the scenes and how pitiful he is and also I was sincerely in love with someone else and there was a guy doing that to me and  kind of being overpowering or not letting me take my sweet time to make the switch I would be sooo scared and concerned for my life and safety hahaha. I guess its just a drama and we don't feel what hae soo is feeling and we also see what hae soo doesn't see so its like you can ship WS and HS that hard but trust me I TOTALLY GET YOUR POST and I'm laughing coz its funny and so true. :P:D 

• Like 10

@MadraRua I'm here!!!! Thank you for the roll call..thank you in advance to all contributors tonight *bow*.

I don't know if this is OOT...but fellow eclipses...does WS character reminds you of someone??hmm??anyone??? *wink wink*

Gu.Jun.Pyo a.ka. Domyoji Tsukasa..a.ka. Tao Ming Tse...a.ka. Murong??? (The Chinese version..I forgot his name)...........Like yeah..when he said "I will follow you even if I should go to hell".... Just my opinion though..

• Like 11

Annyeong yeorobun!! Wow. Sorry for being late. It's almost time for episode 12!!! We want our cast and crew to be recognized for all their efforts, so let's continue showing our support via Twitter and Facebook. 

Please don't forget: Our tagline in Hangul is very important , so if you retweet a post about SHR, always remember to include 

달의 연인-보보경심 려 or you can do #달의연인 #보보경심려

so that it will be included in any Naver search or trending activity. For us to be highlighted as I-fans, feel free to use English or your native language .

If you quote the tweet, don't forget the HT/Tagline ^_^

You can retweet my Tweet below. Or you can copy and paste the following into your Tweet:

Don't miss episode 12! 달의 연인-보보경심 려 짱 \^0^/ <3 Re-tweet to show your support #ScarletHeartRyeo #MoonLovers #eclipseSHR

For Facebook, note the following:

For those of you who have FB accounts, please go to BOTH the SBS and Naver links below and post the following:

달의 연인-보보경심 려  짱 \^0^/  <3 Please like or repost to show your support #ScarletHeartRyeo #MoonLovers #eclipseSHR

Feel free to customize by adding to the message above...might be a good time to add your country. 

https://www.facebook.com/sbsnow?div=pc_facebook 

https://www.facebook.com/NaverMobile/?fref=ts

• Like 16

@MadraRua  of course I am ready-  @junejungki   Here ( Berlin) it is 14.12. I am sitting at my homedesk, working under the pressure of a deadline, but i cannot/don´t want to  concetrate: I am so in  mood for MoonLovers, that i put the sign "do not disturb" on the door knob, i set the livestream channel, coffee, tea-  and I am waiting with all of you. 

• Like 9

Why i love 4th Prince? Honestly i don't know.... You don't need any reason to love/like the character:blush:

I'm not sure why some people eager to find answer in everything... you might end up torment you heart.....

just let it go, follow the flow & enjoy the moment:wub:

• Like 14

3 minutes ago, fengari said:

@MadraRua  of course I am ready-  @junejungki   Here ( Berlin) it is 14.12. I am sitting at my homedesk, working under the pressure of a deadline, but i cannot/don´t want to  concetrate: I am so in  mood for MoonLovers, that i put the sign "do not disturb" on the door knob, i set the livestream channel, coffee, tea-  and I am waiting with all of you. 

May I know if your country show this drama on TV?? or you watch from internet?

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, innrukia said:

Why i love 4th Prince? Honestly i don't know.... You don't need any reason to love/like the character:blush:

I'm not sure why some people eager to find answer in everything... you might end up torment you heart.....

just let it go, follow the flow & enjoy the moment:wub:

Yeah!!  same here. I cant pin point exactly why I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Wang So very much. I just love him.

1 minute ago, millie10468 said:

@MadraRuaThanks for mentioning me in the roll call :) I am so ready, I can't even believe how ready I am. I'm sorry to my professors but my Mondays and Tuesdays are occupied for the next month or so. I hope they understand. #sorrynotsorry:glasses:

I change my dinner appointment to Wednesday. That dinner can wait. My Moonlover is more important. kekekekeke!!

• Like 17

28 minutes ago, ChyuuNyuu said:

Why is everyone so swooned by the 4th prince?? To me it sounds like he will stalk HAE SOO until she fall in love with him, without respecting or caring about what she went through. She just got heart wrecked by WOOK! Give her a break: "Wang So keeps telling her that she can try to run away but he will follow her" HOW CREEPY IS THAT? It would be nicer if he would be like: "Hey, I know you've had a hard time but I'm there for you if you need a friend to rely on." But his vibe is more like: "Hey, I love you and I will stalk you until you love me back (Plus kill every other man you love that is not me)." And what do you mean with: "He will keep confronting her with reality, until she can face it". What reality? That he loves her and she can do nothing else than accept it? This is not right.  
And I agree that WOOK did some shitty and weak decisions but he had no choice by choosing his family over SOO (Would HAE SOO be with somebody who killed his family for her? NO.) SO on the other hand had not as much too loose.... I don't want to downgrade this bravery trying to save HAE SOO but still, his dominance towards her and his cruelty towards others is not normal....

Sorry @bebebisou33 =D please don't take it personally.

I don't take it personally. Reality means:

- Life is full of pain and bad experiences. Hae Soo always lives it like a dream that turns into a nightmare due to her bad experiences. Remember in the episode 4, her cousin told her that her life in the 21st century was just a nigthmare. We know that it was not true. Now, at the end of the episode 11, she wishes that this was all a dream and she wants to wake up in order to forget. She doesn't want to feel responsible for lady Oh's death. She would like to live like in the paradise where everyone is happy and people love each other. 

- No matter in which century she lives, she will always face problems because  people are not nice in general. She has a too positive opinion about human's nature. (rosa coloured glasses)

- She has also a very false idea what love is. She has this idea that love is a safe place. But actually loving someone means that your partner will hurt you, although he loves you.

There is no safety and guarantee in love and life. 

• Like 24

1 minute ago, junejungki said:

Yeah!!  same here. I cant pin point exactly why I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Wang So very much. I just love him.

cause he's hot.. after watching the preview, i can't help but think WW got BURNT! haha

But one thing does not make sense to me, why did WS give WW evidence to prove HS's innocence? if WW did not deliver, why did WS not act on it himself? I understand that his mother threatened that if he were to report to the CP, she would say that she did it so WS could be king, and sow further discord between him and CP.  So he did not give his mother in to prevent further discord? i have trouble understanding this, if he is not afraid to die to save HS, why is he afraid that more discord will be sown btw him and CP? or did i miss something from the subtitles?

• Like 9

This is probably going to be an unpopular opinion... but anyway...

This drama. I love it... and it has hit the pinnacle (so far) in terms of emotional intensity and narrative flow. However, I cannot help but see the flaws as well, and it is now that I involuntarily start comparing it to BBJX. Wook's betrayal in the rain scene delivers an irrevocable death blow to any illusions viewers might have had in terms of who is better for Soo... yet I feel that we were very much manipulated into jumping ship, so to speak. What I loved about the original is that you will continue to see strong ships for both 4th, 8th and even 14th... exactly because there is no one person who was made to be so obviously unworthy, so that the other may shine even more. Each person loved her, and continued to love her in their own way... and ultimately it was Ruoxi's decisions that decided her path... not the other way round. Here, Soo has little to no control over her life or relationships, sought for or not... and she had to be rejected by Wook in what can only be the most callous way imaginable, so as to make way for her love for So down the road. I am truly moved by So's sacrifices time and again for Soo with no regard to his own safety, but I cannot help but feel strong-armed into doing so through clear machinations, which is beginning to annoy me, because I would have just as easily loved them together without the added necessity of painting his rival in a less than flattering light. Meanwhile, what I am really missing is the brotherhood between 4th and 13th that remained undiluted until their deaths. We see Baek Ah as an ally of both So and Soo (he's the first SoSoo shipper, I'm sure of it!)... but there is nothing that reinforces the strength of his relationship with So nor justify his camaraderie with Soo, the latter of which is merely relegated to a few seconds of flashbacks. When all is said and done, the source material is more than just a love story - it is also a moving depiction of brotherhood, the pursuit of power and domination, the subtle yet lethal political chess play, choices made for good or bad, and consequences borne. So far, I am just seeing the love story being slowly fleshed out, and little else. With only 9 episodes to go and so much ground to cover in terms of the rapidly changing political landscape, Gwangjong's ascent to the throne and what comes after, I cannot help but be anxious that the pacing will be rushed rather than measured. Please don't let it be so.

With the footing we are at now, I truly hope that the next half of the drama alleviates the contrivances and gives us a strong finish. I do not expect nor hope for a happy ending... it may be masochistic on my part, but I think it would not quite be BBJX if it were. All I ask for, is an ending that is bittersweet and heart-searingly memorable, just as BBJX did for me.

On the other hand... can I just gush how much I love the BTSes of MLSHR? Just as the drama itself breaks our hearts, the BTSes are a perfect fodder to all that pain, and never fails to put a goofy smile on my face. The camaraderie is so heartwarming, and it is truly wonderful to see just how much fun they had during the filming, how well they got along, which in turn makes me sad that their hard work is not appreciated as much domestically. Here's hoping their ratings show marked improvement in the 2nd half of the drama... just as it is so well loved internationally.

Last but certainly not least, here's hoping the two versions will continue to be in sync from here on. Please.

• Like 16