[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

apart from proposing marriage to HaeSu again and again, (night scene in the garden & daytime during HS's laundry duty), WangSo has asked her to run away from the castle and the king twice already. First when HaeSu tried to run away from the marriage to "a much older man with many children" and second on that beach where WangSo took her after their kiss.  WangSo forbade HaeSu to step down from his horse, he was ready to go against the King's order when all the other brothers including Mook were afraid to act once they knew who was the much older man is.

In my opinion proposal to run away with him is bit like proposal of marriage.  He just want to keep her save and free. He's not afraid to go against anyone, not even the King, if it's about HaeSu.

• Like 17

I don't know if this has already been mentioned but in the still pics for todays ep is princess Yoen Hwa wearing normal clothes? They don't look like the heavy royal clothes that she's always been wearing.

If so does that mean Princess Yeon Hwa is going out of the palace in secret? Similar to what Baek Ah and Jung do from time to time?

• Like 10

To @ratgirlina

i just meant we here speak about ratings to much, considering MLSHR huge success abroad korea, mean ALL OVER THE WORLD practically, so why worry about Korea?  Let Koreans watch "another cross-gender drama" or other whatever, I will be here, lol

do you really think LJG didn't make any cf for China TV, I can bet they are all over screen there and he makes money from them

in particular, I just come here to rest, and business talks make me tired

such actor as LJG will never stay without work, and bad directing can do him much worse, than bad rating (though they are NOT bad, just average for his dramas)

so why worry? Why talk bout ratings? 

If today evening they all in ep 12 will just go across the screen this way -  that way, let them, I will watch!!!! Show me them all my eye candy

• Like 8

12 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

No, her travel to the past should be considered as a voyage of initiation (initiatory journey!!) meaning that through her experiences, she will change and grow. Moreover, she keeps saying that she wants to forget and her words reflect that she is still refusing to learn from her bad experiences. By forgetting she wants to deny the existence of the bad experiences. She hates change and she is scared of change. Therefore she asked herself by Wang Wook's proposal: 

- Won't he change?

- Will he treat me well?

However, Hae Soo is changing and she will change even more because on the other hand Wang So will never change and keep confronting her with reality and his love for her. The future Hae Jin will be a new woman, a woman who can separate appearance and reality / seeming and real. Wook might appear as a good person but he is not. Yet Hae Soo has already started changing because she was able to see the good in Wang So, whereas noone was able to do it. 

Hope we see the change before ep 20.LOL

• Like 8

On 10/1/2016 at 5:45 AM, larinalove said:

Guys someone help me, I cannot stop re-watching the scene where WS goes to visit HS in prison, that scene is so meaningful and sweet and heartbreaking at the same time, the chemistry is so intense, the music too, I hope they'll release that song soon because I love it.

It's almost Saturday in my country which means we're getting closer to Monday, can't actually believe I'm anticipating Monday, haha, but I NEED my fix of MLSHR asap!!!

Love reading your insights and posts, they help me get through the days faster, so glad to be part of this amazing thread!

Have a great weekend everyone, hugs!

@larinalove I also lost count of how many times I re-watch the prison scene...at first..its is for the scene itself, den it is for the Lee Hi OST...and it is finally releasing KST00:00 161004..My love...that OST is amazing..

On 10/1/2016 at 6:18 AM, moonlover399993 said:

I'm in the same boat as you. I keep playing that scene over and over again, I lost count know, lol. I keep trying find hints of the song but it looks like it hasn't been released yet. What area do you live if you're nearing Saturday? My weekend is taking forever. I normally love my off days, but because of WS I really want the time to skip, haha. I think I'm losing it, lol. At least this forum and everything that is posted keeps me sane:P

@moonlover399993 same same..now weekend like...take forever..and usually I hate Monday, but now..I love monday.....

• Like 8

11 minutes ago, chelseab said:

I think after the second proposal she will meet wook and ask him if he misses her. In the preview near the like at night when he said he misses her and she cried. Wook wear his prince uniform just like in this new preview where he blamewangso. I will hate uk less if he stopwangso from pursuing haesoo by admitting that he is her lover and he should be the one to marry her and get her out of slavery. But the way he blame So when he clearly know that So is the one who fight the most for haesoo safety while putting his life on the line just make me mad. Also wook doesn't provide solution on how to help haesoo from bully. When jungask him 'are you going to leave haesoo like this.' He just said he can't go against the king and risk his life. His character is so frustrating. What he really want actually. Does he even care about haesoo well being. He have no intention to help her out but won't let anyone else to help her too. 

Yup! Agree. He blames people just because he couldn't do it right. WW expression looks like he already regrets what he did and boy! You deserve it. The World doesn't revolve just around you. You need to make an effort to gain something. Rather than sulking and play victim. I'm so glad WS is so brave and smart to answer back WW. He needs his lesson time already.

WS- Selfless but determine. 

• Like 12

3 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

@wordsmyth0253... Thanks translation on the fly :heart:....Calling all Chingu. I am a bit confused, WHY DOES WW KEEP BLAMING WS??? I THOUGHT THE REASON HS WAS TARGETED WAS BECAUSE OF WW. BECAUSE WW WANTED TO MARRY HS. WW's sister was the one who provided the poison and made sure HS was the one who poored the tea so can be be hung for attempted murder /poisoning the CP. Is WW really blaming him because he believes what he is saying or it is just guilt. My blood is boiling by what's i just read. :angry:scary-cheetah-emoticon.gifscary-cheetah-emoticon.gif

Wook is need an excuse....and that excuse is by hating So, because because of his dumb act So get the girl he want to spend his life with...a girl that nearly his and make him leave the throne...but turn out the throne is more important than the girl...and he is jealous of So that so effortless to get the girl and also get the king attention to become closer to the throne...while he...in metaphor let say Wook need to climb the himalaya to raise to the top while So only need to go to tibet to raise to his top....he envy So...and now he is hating him...its sad for me to have Wook relationship with So become worst like now, Wook is the only person who greet him when So arrive in Songak,

And would't it will be so nice to have Mo as the King, So as the commander, and Wook as the prime minister....I bet Goryeo that time will be the best Goryeo ever....and So can marry Hae Soo without YH eyeing on him..coz YH will only interested on queen seat and So not the king LOL...

• Like 11

7 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

Hope we see the change before ep 20.LOL

Well, we all know that she will give back the bracelet so that we can say that she sees Wang Wook for whom he is. She changes her mind about him. So we will see her changing today. Wang So keeps telling her that she can try to run away but he will follow her. So his words don't only mean that he will keep wooing her and pursuing her. His words can also be seen that he will keep confronting her with reality, until she can face it.

• Like 22

Moonday :) 3h and 30 MIn i want to beat WW slap slap  you !!!!!!!!!!! 

WS for you hug hug you are strong whe. She say no to you you will be like ok i try tomorow again :)

HS you you see WW and just run why why why you do that àaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ........

• Like 16

1 minute ago, bebebisous33 said:

Well, we all know that she will give back the bracelet so that we can say that she sees Wang Wook for whom he is. She changes her mind about him. So we will see her changing today. Wang So keeps telling her that she can try to run away but he will follow her. So his words don't only mean that he will keep wooing her and pursuing her. His words can also be seen that he will keep confronting her with reality, until she can face it.

Keeping my fingers and toes crossed!

• Like 10

2 hours ago, onemella said:

Just asking if anyone knows the S One Tv can do repeat telecast for tonight's episode?

Celebrating my husband's birthday tonight! 

Doubt I can make it back in time to watch live and have to wait till tmr for subs. But I can't wait!  :tears::tears::tears:

1. On a Monday Birthday... poor lad

2. On a Moonday Birthday ... how dare he

Let him celebrate alone *cheekygrin* or while watching with you

Gosh I'm brilliant

• Like 13

watching all these cast press cons and everwhere there are two sets of casts - main guys n others.

Main includes - LJK,IU,KHN,3rd prince guy n director etc

other includes all others..

The point to note: Why is YH in others.. so hoping against hope that YH will actually diminish as series progresses.. if 3rd can be given prominence means he will become prominent in remaining episodes .. 

so slight hope that we may actually not get to see YHWS love story

• Like 10

24 minutes ago, syeramy said:

Yup! Agree. He blames people just because he couldn't do it right. WW expression looks like he already regrets what he did and boy! You deserve it. The World doesn't revolve just around you. You need to make an effort to gain something. Rather than sulking and play victim. I'm so glad WS is so brave and smart to answer back WW. He needs his lesson time already.

WS- Selfless but determine. 

Agree, wangso is so selfless. He willingly give wook information about his mom and work together with him to get haesoo out of prison. He have no want to play the hero, but wook, he isn't worth my words. Whatever happen to him I don't care anymore (---__________---)

• Like 12

Omooo...I'm sooo busy right now (add the reports dateline)..but the last thing I saw in this thread was @LyraYoo s post on the preview (from twitter?) and I couldn't keep my mind off from that scene..though I promised myself not to look (cause I already read many of frustrated comments on that particular scene, so I don't want to ruin my mood either)..but I just can't ignore that..I just wanna speak my mind...so please don't kill me chingudeul.....:tears:

So..when I saw that scene..the first thing I saw is HS eyes..when WS proposed to her..why did I only see sadness?? many of our friends here saw her refusion expression and feel disappoint to her..and add of her expression when Wook saw them...but really, why I only see sadness? (did I said this sentences twice?yes..I did, forgive me for this). She looks like she will cry anytime soon if she didn't leave WS..and actually I only see her shock when she saw WW (am I in denial state like HS???? :sweatingbullets:) I don't know...anyone can help me to explain this in words?? I can only point out to this...can't really find the exact words...can't I just say it in simple words?? if I was Hae Soo..I will say this :

(From ep 8 make-up scene when WS pulled her close) "what's wrong with my heart?why is it beating so hard?" (WS left her..HS finally can breath again..holding her hand instead her heart because he's not in her heart yet) "No..I shouldn't betrayed Prince Wook..I like him" (denial no.1)

(Gwang Jong scenes at early ep9) "why would he be GJ?why it should this prince Wang So?"(her heart hurts because she thought this guy will kill many ppl). Let's skip and fast forward, shall we? Remember in the cave? her monologue.."if it this guy, he won't change...(if it WS..he definitely will change..I don't want that)...he won't hurt me (if it WS..he definitely will hurt me)..I'll be happy with him (if it WS..I won't be happy)" (denial no.2)..To the dialogue scene between HS-Lady Oh..when she said that WW won't change --- denial no.3

Okay..I won't write an essay cause you all already know the rest..many already point out the next scenes and episodes. My point is..I already mentioned it in my earlier posts...she's sad because she knows WS's heart..she's sad because she had to protect a lot of ppl (well, at least that's what she thinks) including herself, WS, WW..and IDK who else. Maybe Ji Mong or the King threatening her if she dares to close to the princes. Well, we need to see tonight eps if we want to be sure..

Thank you for those who read this..:)

3 MORE HOURS!!!!!

• Like 16