[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

11 hours ago, valsava said:

@bebebisous33  You are certainly right on this she has mistaken infaution for love, Alol she see in Wook is every girls dream but when the dream become reality it's a nightmare.

@violet90  I can accept her not accepting Ws proposal but saving her relationship with WW come now for starters what relationship, This what I don't get they was never in a relationship that I saw I just seen two people giving each other goo goo eyes and smiling..I couldn't understand him asking her to marry him or is that back then you don't court a woman just marry her I really didn't see a courtship with them so what is it she trying to save all the broken promises he gave her, I don't get it.SMH. Even if she do wants to hang on to his every word and her chance to marry.. Once her chat with YH comes into play she will realize her dream to make soap with him is over..

Well guy's I tell you this if Hs don't take her blinders off her eyes in the next 2 episodes I'll be jumping ship to YH and Ws   

What relationship?....Me man, Me want girl, Me take girl unless has more powerful family  than mine , if so, Me trade for girl 2lbs oysters, 2 cows or 1 packet saffron. I think the goo-goo eyes and 'time alone' signified enough courtship for Wook. Hell, she's been in a 'relationship' with all these dudes by their standards, excluding Pouty and Toady Prince.

I predict the blinders off in the first 20 mins of today's episode. I just wonder how netizens will handle the storyline of intentional incest even if it's historically correct. 

• Like 9

5 minutes ago, glacial said:

Its possible that WS might get stabbed in the battle with WW, maybe his eye caught hae soo watching the fight or something and it distracted him. Maybe when he gets hurt in battle she will realize how she feels. Or maybe when she watched  them fight she realize she's more worried about WS than WW. 

That sounds very satisfying. It's expected that HS will soon realised her feelings for WS but we still don't know if she'll accept them. I feel this is likely but I really don't want them dragging this out by HS trying to change her feelings or something. Even after realising her love for WS it may be that she refrains herself to act on it (a few episodes) for numerous reasons (Wang Wook, Concubine Oh, Gwangjong, royal politics, history... *list continues*) and then finally it gets to the point where she can't stop herself and has no choice but to give in. We're running out of episodes so I hope I'm wrong...

• Like 11

16 minutes ago, wordsmyth0253 said:

Pre-release Clip! http://program.sbs.co.kr/builder/endPage.do?pgm_id=22000009610&pgm_mnu_id=44104&pgm_build_id=17623&contNo=22000199448

(on-the-fly-trans)

WS: Su-ya. Let's...marry.

HS: Pardon?

WS: If we marry, you can leave this gyo-bang (place for imperial performers where she's now employed as a musuri) and leave the palace. [Let's] do that. 

HS: I can't do that. 

WS: (returning hairpin to her) Let's go together. You're my person, aren't you?

HS: No. I can't marry you [in order] to leave the palace. (turns and sees WW and runs off)

WS: Su-ya!

WW: A prince and a musuri marry..? Don't (use/persuade?) Su under such (false pretenses?)

WS: If I say marriage, it's a marriage.

WW: That child becoming unhappy/unfortunate...is all because of you. Getting caught up in the fight between Empress Yoo and you, she unfairly fell to this place (referring to her drop in rank). You were the start. And even so/that being the case, now you're proposing marriage? I can't forgive you.

WS: You're one to talk. I gave you everything you needed to reveal (prove) HS's innocence, but in the end you weren't able to do it, were you? Your incompetence makes my blood boil. 

WW: You!!!!

@wordsmyth0253... Thanks translation on the fly :heart:....Calling all Chingu. I am a bit confused, WHY DOES WW KEEP BLAMING WS??? I THOUGHT THE REASON HS WAS TARGETED WAS BECAUSE OF WW. BECAUSE WW WANTED TO MARRY HS. WW's sister was the one who provided the poison and made sure HS was the one who poored the tea so can be be hung for attempted murder /poisoning the CP. Is WW really blaming him because he believes what he is saying or it is just guilt. My blood is boiling by what's i just read. :angry:scary-cheetah-emoticon.gifscary-cheetah-emoticon.gif

• Like 18

4 minutes ago, dramu51ch0c10ve said:

I know HaeSoo needs time for her to be mentally and emotionally stabilised.But I hope she realizes that she actually loves WangSo soon.I hope it doesn't come to the point where YeonHwa is about to marry WangSo before she realizes that she loves him...it might just complicate things further.

Agree. And also because it's already episode 12!!! I want a lot of HS WS happy scenes. More importantly, it will be a big slap on WW, which I badly want to see. Oopsie, this is my WS HS shipper heart talking!!

• Like 13

I do know the reason why Wang Wook point finger and blame Wang So even when he knows the truth, it's because jealousy. He wants to change Wang So's mind and get him away from Soo, thus Wook blame So for him to feel that he doesn't deserve Soo, but Wang So knows better and just put Wook's down with his remark. Go! Go! Fight it out! It will be a spectacle to see.

In the series, Wook is in similar age with So and has similar skills in martial arts, so let's see who will win. Wang Mook is told to have the best skills in martial arts among all the princes. Which made me think why would he need to switch with So during the ritual before. Followed by Yo, Jung, and the other three princes.

• Like 21

32 minutes ago, SizzlerZ said:

In the C-version does anyone other than the 13th prince find out she's from the future? Does the 4th prince find out?

spoiler alert, don't click if you don't want to know this part....

Spoiler

Yes, in one of those last few episodes, i forgot which episode. When Ruoxi/Hae Soo took a walk in the garden with the 4th prince(king at the time), she told him her real name in her future life and that she came from the distance future,. But the king disregarded it, because he think she was sicked and her mind wasn't thinking right at the time.

• Like 19

52 minutes ago, zi4r said:

(

d... The K-Drama world is rapidly changing especially in the last 2-3 years, since the popularity of DF grew. There are so many visible indications of that now... e.g. Universal Studios' investment in Moon Lovers, South Korean remakes of various TV series such as Suits, Netflix & Amazon actively showing interest in K-Dramas & K-film productions. Expansion into international market is undeniable.

Speaking of Netflix, they've dumped nearly 90 % of their Korean catalog last month. No more Boys over Flowers or Secret Garden.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, MAROSA_JIN said:

I can saw he's pain and disappointment in his eyes ,when HS  gave back the gift that he gave to her:(

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/1150546

Oh no.. why does she do that? I think I'm gonna get my heart broken again tonight. 

Edited by LyraYoo
please do not quote images
  • Like 6

55 minutes ago, zi4r said:

All in all, no matter how you look at it, this drama is already a financial success, just based on simulcast rights sales. So if domestic ratings are good, yes, they would have earned more. But if you are just worried that they are not making enough money, I just hope to allay your worries

Plus the Korean domestic market is such a *small* market.  I would think in the "show me the money" scheme of things, how a production performs in the  broader international market would matter more in terms of overall profitability.

• Like 11

29 minutes ago, glacial said:

Its possible that WS might get stabbed in the battle with WW, maybe his eye caught hae soo watching the fight or something and it distracted him. Maybe when he gets hurt in battle she will realize how she feels. Or maybe when she watched  them fight she realize she's more worried about WS than WW. 

If that is he case @glacial , BRING IT ON !! I can't wait for her to finally seee who she really loves. The waiting has beeen sooooo frustrated but damn!!! Worth it scary-cheetah-emoticon.gifscary-cheetah-emoticon.gif

Hae Soo also needs to get over WW and I think after reading brief translations, it seems she hasn't let go of him yet. Smh smh Oh well Chingu we should just enjoy the ride because I am positive the writer knows what they are doing Chingu. wink-cheetah-emoticon.gifwink-cheetah-emoticon.gif

This the what All our reactions  will be 

loading-cheetah-emoticon.gifshocked-cheetah-emoticon.gifsad-cheetah-emoticon.gifhappy-cheetah-emoticon.gifhappy-dance-cheetah-emoticon.gifin-love-cheetah-emoticon.gif

Well chingu's, It is time for me to go to bed... Goodnight everyone will see you bright and early for our favorite drama :heart::heart:

• Like 12

Oh my. Looks like this episode will be another tear jerker though hopefully not on last episodes level??

I won't be able to live recap tonight but I hope everyone has a fantastic time watching! Good luck to to SoSoo ship!

• Like 13

====

Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo episode 12 live online: Princess Woo-hee to bring back Hae Soo?

King Taejo confronts Prince Wang So in Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo episode 12.

Scarlet Heart Ryeo

Moon Lovers: Scarlet  Heart Ryeo fans could finally get to watch the much awaited sibling fight between Prince Wang So and Prince Wang Wook in episode 12.

But for the viewers surprise, the Princes do not become each other's enemy forHae Soo, it is for the throne. The sequel is scheduled to air on SBS tonight, October 3, at 10pm KST.

The promo then takes viewers through a riverside scene, wherein the female lead is being tortured by other workers. The clip also shows Jo Min-ki's character confronting the fourth prince of Goryeo Dynasty. When the King asks his son, "Do you still have feelings for that girl?" he replies, "She is not someone who I can throw away."A trailer of the period drama shows King Taejo's next move against Lee Ji-eun a.k.a IU's character. In the video, he announces, "Get rid of Hae Soo. Send her to a place where she can't ever be in contact with the princes."

The sneak video ends with a shot of So and Wang fighting for the throne after Princess Woo-hee kills the King during a sword dance.

Meanwhile, the teaser images of the new episode indicate that Princess Hwangbo Yeon-hwa will team up with her brother and the eighth prince of Goryeo Dynasty to move against the onscreen couple. The photos also hint at the beginning of a new friendship between the female lead and Seohyun's character.

To find out what lies ahead for the lead characters, the followers of the SBS mini-series will have to watch the upcoming episode tonight, October 3.

http://www.ibtimes.co.in/moon-lovers-scarlet-heart-ryeo-episode-12-live-online-princess-woo-hee-bring-back-hae-soo-696310

=================

• Like 20

41 minutes ago, wordsmyth0253 said:

Pre-release Clip! http://program.sbs.co.kr/builder/endPage.do?pgm_id=22000009610&pgm_mnu_id=44104&pgm_build_id=17623&contNo=22000199448

(on-the-fly-trans)

WS: Su-ya. Let's...marry.

HS: Pardon?

WS: If we marry, you can leave this gyo-bang (place for imperial performers where she's now employed as a musuri) and leave the palace. [Let's] do that. 

HS: I can't do that. 

WS: (returning hairpin to her) Let's go together. You're my person, aren't you?

HS: No. I can't marry you [in order] to leave the palace. (turns and sees WW and runs off)

WS: Su-ya!

WW: A prince and a musuri marry..? Don't (use/persuade?) Su under such (false pretenses?)

WS: If I say marriage, it's a marriage.

WW: That child becoming unhappy/unfortunate...is all because of you. Getting caught up in the fight between Empress Yoo and you, she unfairly fell to this place (referring to her drop in rank). You were the start. And even so/that being the case, now you're proposing marriage? I can't forgive you.

WS: You're one to talk (I can't forgive you). I gave you everything you needed to reveal (prove) HS's innocence, but in the end you weren't able to do it, were you? Your incompetence makes my blood boil. 

WW: You!!!!

Aww You can see in So's expression that he was hurt by Soo's rejection. I understand that Soo's feelings at the moment - Lady Oh just died and she was heartbroken by Wook; however, So doesnt know about the latter. Soo can you not like reject So yet! 

I love So and Wook's confrontation! I understand that Wook chose his family over Soo but to blame So because of Soo's misfortune that was an a****** of him to say that. So pointed out that he should have done something but he didnt and he was pissed because its the truth. You go So!!! 

• Like 23

http://mstarsnews.musictimes.com/articles/114643/20161001/moon-lovers-scarlet-heart-ryeo-spoilers-wang-hae-soo-getting-married.htm

I just found the link above it says :

Though Wang So offers marriage to Hae Soo, the lady seems to be still in love with Wang Wook, as reported by itechpost. This instance appears to be something that fans might be alarmed over in the love story of Hae Soo and Wang So. But the good news is that fans must not be worried as in Korean history, Hae Soo still becomes Wang So's queen, and she is the only mother to his children.

whaaat?? and here I've been reading about how history recorded that Yeon Hwa became his queen, they had more than one children etc etc.

Can someone please explain? 

• Like 10

1 hour ago, Bambiina said:

I relate his inaction to his obligation he has to his family/clan ... he is very calculative with his actions ... I mean he consider a lot of thing before taking action .. it is all because of his responsibility .. :D that is why I can never be disappointed with him

I always thought his as a responsible person .. may be he is not the right man for HS 

But I can never hate him

I hate his sister though

I hate both :( hahaha....

Just in case you have an interest to read another our fellow eclipses's POV about this scene, you can read all of them in the first page of this thread by tag "Episode 11 Insights" that already summed by mod @bebebisous33 :wub: Because I know this thread pace is jjang \^0^/  

Here it is 

Hide contents

Last night episode KILLED it!!!! I can barely breathe!!!!! -  @zi4r

Home Truths  | Our caped crusader to the rescue |  We keep giving Wook an out, saying 'but his family' when they are in no danger at present.  -  @MadraRua

the execution of the epic rain scene was done nicely in this Korean adaptation - @wackeemarie

its TongHua most epic and heartbreaking romance of all.. - @violet90

Before we talk about the three VVIP, i want to talk about Madam Oh first - @solelylurking

Wang So proving time and again that he is THE ONE - @feignedreality

The Wolf Prince became a Raven Prince - protecting her under his Wings.. - @Mau_Cherry

When haesoo finally realize that wangso will always be there with her no matter what - @MAROSA_JIN

she is hurt not just because of what the action symbolises, but also his betrayal.  - @frostfire

This scene is so memorable and symbolizes so many things.  - @rumasa79

I gotta say the cinematography this episode was ON POINT - @faeriealice

You walked away and left me & my heart in the rain.. - @USAFarmgirl

In front of each other HS and So always play strong - @Yippeuni

Videos - Heart wrenching scenes! - @MoOnLoVeRz

We finally witnessed TENDERNESS from Wang So, the wolf - @sharreb

And Lady Oh... Tribute to you... Amazing person.  - @edensor

LOVE a man that LOVES you more than you love him he will die for you if he has to. - @Kelly86

How much pain can a broken heart and broken body hold? - @mitheone

it was also a masterpiece in political machinations and delicious evil - @theonlyone88

Episode 11 was spot on. - @Nymeria289

major milestone in plot development. - @qwenli

I have to applaud the writer for this episode, - @privio

Even so, his face full of pain and his mouth full of blood, haunted me for hours. - @Diana Blanche

• Like 12

42 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

Chingu yah, my main issue with WW is his dishonesty. Who can blame anyone from choosing their  family. We all know how important our family is and the pressure of protecting and helping them. He appear more frighten of his own father and covet the throne too. But I don't think or don't know if I would protect a family member for attempted murder. Now he knows his owns sister is willing to kill their brother. Having such a family member, can she be trusted or "CAN SHE EVER STAB WW IN THE BACK LIKE SHE DID TO HEE OTHER BROTHER TO STOP HIM FROM MARRYING HAE SOO). Another reasons why I am disgusted by because i don't know how she really feels for her brother. WW makes promises he can never fullfill because of fear. He could still have comforted her in the rain but chose not to. Even if he did he would not have truly been punished because BaeK ah, WJung and the CP were there too. It would be best to try before telling your loved one of what you are attempting to do.  Meanwhile WS saved her life so many times  and she has no idea of those other times. He found a way to prevent her from marrying the King, He drank poison for her, he saved her from those gang, he protected her when he thought she was going to be hanged.  Yes WS does go all the way but it's only because all he has is Hae Soo and BaeK Ah. 

Yea .. WW is a man with many flaws .. like I said he is not the right man for HS .. he has a lot of obligation/responsibilities. Every action he take make have implication on his clan and family ..

He went to HS (rain scene) .. but decide not to 'protect' her .. I think He decided to let go? Decided to follow his mom plea as not to get involved? That scene (rain scene) it represent much more than WW not protecting HS. It represent his decision to let go? My thought may change :D as the story progress and as up to ep 11, I don't hate Wook instead I understand what he is going through and how difficult his decision was.

And I am not comparing WW and WS (I have not touched yet about WS love and sacrifices .. and that the reason I says WW is not the right man for HS) .. but I never hate him .. He tried to save her a few time too - when they tried to save HS from marrying the King (he was involved too) and when he tried to step up (HS whipped by his sis) but again too late. He also spied on the maid to catch who is the real culprit. Too bad it's his sister and the wood when the gang tried to cut off 14th hand .. HS was there . remember Wook was there to fight with the gang too? 

I think when he promised all those things to HS he actually think he can fulfilled his promises 

BTW  .. with all this talk of defending Wook . it does not mean he has no flaws ,, it's just I can't hate him ..

Let see in 12 .. whether he is going back to HS and try to win her back after abandoning her? (from preview he warned WS, is it because of jealousy or is it because he genuinely believe WS is will do more harm than good to HS situation.

Is it jealousy talk or he genuinely afraid of HS well being?

• Like 11

29 minutes ago, junee22 said:

@wordsmyth0253 thank you for the translation...here..may I point to HS answer?

"No..I don't want to marry you to leave the palace"... In my opinion this is equally with = "No...I want to marry you because of love..I don't wanna make use of you.." Maybe when I'm realizing my love for you (okay..this part is my wish..kkkk)

exactly my thoughts! HS is not a person who will marry WS just to use him. He already has a special place in her heart and she knows how deep is his love for her.

• Like 11