[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

5 minutes ago, SizzlerZ said:

Does this mean Prince Wang So and Princess Yeon Hwa are going to get married!!!

Please tell me I'm wrong!!

OMG. I just noticed what they're both wearing. Look at Wangso's gold headpiece and the colors in Yeon hwa's hanbok. :bawling: 

I think you might be right. 

• Like 13

@meahri_1 @bebebisous33 thanks for replying :), I agree that the similarity of her choice of words to his mother on that loathful remarks did serve a huge blow for him..  Especially coming from her, his only source of comfort and confidence, but still he chose to fight for her, and never want to lose her. Like I said, I am actually proud of him, the way he handle such harsh confrontation did proof how deep his feeling was for her. He stay with her, tolerate her emotional state, and even go as far as beg her to understand him better. We could saw how much he try to hold in his temper in that situation. The intensity of his emotion was more driven by his desperation rather than anger even after such betrayal of trust. Which something that need to be applaud. But yeah I am glad that everyone still not giving up just yet to our heroine. Hopefully with my explanation some people would stop crucified her momentous emotional outburst and give our heroine another chance to grow past this issue and rationalise her thoughts. :D

@jerboa83 Yeay! Glad that we share the same view to our heroine!  virtual high five! ;)

• Like 11

3 minutes ago, bingewatcherinsomniac said:

@meahri_1 @bebebisous33 thanks for replying :), I agree that the similarity of her choice of words to his mother on that loathful remarks did serve a huge blow for him..  Especially coming from her, his only source of comfort and confidence, but still he chose to fight for her, and never want to lose her. Like I said, I am actually proud of him, the way he handle such harsh confrontation did proof how deep his feeling was for her. He stay with her, tolerate her emotional state, and even go as far as beg her to understand him better. We could saw how much he try to hold in his temper in that situation. The intensity of his emotion was more driven by his desperation rather than anger even after such betrayal of trust. Which something that need to be applaud. But yeah I am glad that everyone still not giving up just yet to our heroine. Hopefully with my explanation some people would stop crucified her momentous emotional outburst and give our heroine another chance to grow past this issue and rationalise her thoughts. :D

@jerboa83 Yeay! Glad that we share the same view to our heroine!  virtual high five! ;)

@bingewatcherinsomniac Forgive me. Forgot to mention in my post that I loved your explanation. I too have the same view of our heroine. :)

• Like 11

14 minutes ago, dramu51ch0c10ve said:

"Wook is a very preserved person, he likes to keep what he feels inside and dwell in his on mind. "

Just wanna add in my opinion on this part :)

Actually it is this characteristic of Wook that made me doubt if he was really that sincere gentleman that we all think he is in the initial episodes. Based on my experience of holding all my thoughts and feelings in,doing such a thing can really take a toll on you emotionally.Not only do you tend to ponder over issues for a very long time,assumptions of your own based on what you see or hear will be added onto your current issues.And most times such assumptions may not be clarified with other parties.All these added together plus an absence of a reliable confidante (Cos trusting ppl in goryeo era is hard) will drive you to do unexpected things and you may not even be able to deal with the consequences thereafter.So it's definitely not impossible for Wook to turn over to the dark side-no matter how noble his intentions may be.With that said,I am not saying Wook is evil or psychotic.It's just that ,being human,he took several wrong decisions.

Well about sincerity, it's hard to say when it comes to Wook. Hahaha.. About him keeping things only from himself, well that's understandable. You don't know who you can and can't be trust in the palace. It's a place that someone can lose his head only from wrong words. His family has been exiled before. I can't blame him for being careful. @bebebisous33 is right. He bid his time until it is the right time to move. He is very clever, a politician and a strategist. Wook's each and every step has been calculated. And about him turning dark that was enevitable. He is weak right now. He can't even protect his girlfriend the way he wants to. Wook hates that situation. The current thing with WS is only making it worse. 

About him turning dark, it was an evitable. He is the villain in this story, you know. We have seen some of Wook's dark side in previous eps. 

I'm watching this drama because of KHN so whenever he appeared I tried to watch closely. From the beginning I knew he played a two faced person although some of us would've have doubt because his gentle kind appearance. If you have time please watch ep 1 where he knock HS's door down and stretched out his arm to her and the library scene. The first scene had his wife and some of house maids involve. The second scene there was the two of them. His eyes, facial expression and voice tone is different. In the room he is very warm and kind, the kind of aura of knight in shining armour has. In the library scene his expression is more dark and cold. Like he couldn't care less but was curious. So that was exhibit one. Example two, with WS and asassins. Three, conversation with HS about killing in young age. Four, the scene where he warned WS nothing belongs to him. Five, with Jung in the woods and some little things I couldn't put because if I want to correctly listed I have to watch them again. Hahaha.. But the most clear is the conversation with YH in front of the rain. I watched the C vers so I knew he was gonna be trouble but I don't know they will make him turn up like this. 

But still, everything will falls greatly for Wook if only he was willing to wait. Because no one seems to notice his changes. 

The only thing wrong from his plan is HJ a.k.a HS appearance. She is the reason why Wook feels the need to achieve power sooner. If he bid his time like he plans before, I can not see why he wouldn't succeed. If Wook runs for president in my country, I would've vote. 

His relationship with HS too is not smooth sailing from the get go. They were both trying to hide and contain their feeling for themselves. His expression toward HS change gradually too. First from the glue making, slowly and then completely change after the night in the woods. He was grabbing So's hand so tight almost like he's going to rip WS's bone to let HS's go. That feeling come to full circle when HS's life was in danger. 

When it comes to love, it is not to Wook the dagger should be aim but to HS. Does HS really love Wook? My answer, sadly no. But in the mean time they were in love but it's not the same kind of love we are talking about.

HS might not love Wook the same like Wook love HS. HS's love is like a fan to an idol. But to Wook, that love is a serious and deep love. Why he only gave empty promises then? Because that's the only thing he can do right now. He is a powerless prince and must abide by the norm. He can't stop the beating without making his sister looks bad. He can't say anything about HS being in Damiwon although It's clear he hates it. He even lower in rank of power then WS who was abandoned. But when there was a thing that he can literally do, he was doing it. He shown up when Jung trouble involving HS right? And some badas* moves he had. Not as great as WS but swoon worthy still hehe.. 

• Like 21

Just now, dramu51ch0c10ve said:

Omg...does this mean YeonHwa and WangSo will marry?Then again,the writers can't totally change history....:tears:

Was it originally in history??

Was there anything in history about him marrying Hae Soo:blink::blink:

I'm slightly worried now because Hae Soo might not go to Wang So because she is afterall a modern girl and she might just reject him like she rejected the 10th prince. I mean I know she didn't have feelings for him but she might repeat that same speech she give the 10th to Wang So...

Please someone tell me this is a huge misunderstanding on my behalf!! 

I have never wanted to be proven wrong this bad!

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Yippeuni said:

Moon Lovers has a deeper meaning compared to Moon lights. But I still wonder why korean viewers do not appreciate this drama and prefer something meaningless. Sorry, I do not want to offend Moon light supporters. To me ML, it contains the history of korean during Goryeo Dynasty.  And, because of this drama I do a research and study about the history of Korea. It is a very good drama telling people about the history and promoting the culture and places in Korean. For the first time, I heard that siblings can get marriage, I thought the writer nim has given wrong information, but all of you chingus provide me a very insightful comments about the culture of Goryeo during ancient time. 

:)

• Like 15

9 minutes ago, Akiddo said:

To be fair, the actress playing Yeonhwa looks pretty though. Hae Soo would have looked very pretty too. :(

Can't be helped - written in history that he married her. Between CP taking over the throne and the time So took over - it was a span of 6 years. Yeon Hwa wouldn't have waited 6 years as she was of marrying age. Definitely a political marriage. I can only imagine how devastated Soo would be. Staying by So's side all the way till he became King, she must have been utterly devoted to him like Oh Sanggung to Taejo. 

Wonder if Soo had to do his make up and witness the whole wedding ceremony. Arghh...the heart ache. 

Doubt they are going to change history on the marriage. Only thing I am happy from the picture is.. WS's bang is gone! I have problem with everyone's bangs in this drama. 

• Like 6

Just now, Akiddo said:

To be fair, the actress playing Yeonhwa looks pretty though. Hae Soo would have looked very pretty too. :(

Can't be helped - written in history that he married her. Between CP taking over the throne and the time So took over - it was a span of 6 years. Yeon Hwa wouldn't have waited 6 years as she was of marrying age. Definitely a political marriage. I can only imagine how devastated Soo would be. Staying by So's side all the way till he became King, she must have been utterly devoted to him like Oh Sanggung to Taejo. 

Wonder if Soo had to do his make up and witness the whole wedding ceremony. Arghh...the heart ache. 

Oh god this is just getting worse... 

Don't let this marriage happen when Hae Soo is around. I think I'll have to get my box of tissues out if that's going to happen... :tears::tears::tears:

• Like 7