[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

@shiraru maybe at finger talk she just too shy to point at the person right beside her. hahaha.. after she said that's hard she slightly look at joongi and then thinking the answer hahaha. even after the stare her gesture copying joongi. Sorry for being delusional hahahahhaha

• Like 14

Just a question since my modus operandi this year seems to be avoiding reading about a drama before it starts. So I don't have any expectations. 

I've just marathoned ep 1-7 a few days ago. Watchable but the modern music beats and the jarring close ups are a real distraction. However I went to page 1 to read the character descriptions right?

Am I watching the same drama as you all? The CD are pretty dark and depressing. Ok reading Wook's description was pretty darn depressing considering how sweet and caring he is now. Reading So's is even worse. And I did read something on this forum- not under spoilers- how he became the 4th king.

Then I have watched BBJX. I've never cried as much over a drama as that one. 

But but but I keep reading about happy romances here. And how HS has the happy option of choosing 2 loves. Didn't the 2 males traumatized her to death (figuratively and literally ) in BBJX and the novel? Is the Kdrama one supposed to be lighter? Or end up with a happ ending?

Because otherwise I was going to skip it until ep 14 or 15 comes along. It's just that the posts here make it sound as if it's a typical Kdrama 1st and 2nd lead sort of romance. Where else the impression I ended up from watching  BBJX was that  the girl just ended up with a helpless love in the end. In fact the whole ending just made my heart hurt.

That was the reason why I was avoiding reading spoilers pre airing date. It has taken me years to recover- not quite-  where both males in a drama loved the woman but not enough. * shudder *

• Like 10

@MoOnLoVeRz While Wook means morning sun, So means shining sun. Hae Soo is the moon that's why she is talking to the moon in the episode 7: she is actually talking to herself. 

To me, her love for Wook will end more or less abruptly, just like in the past with her ex-boyfriend. She will notice that he doesn't keep his promise. She has be lenient towards him because she still saw him as a part of her family. However, she will learn that

- either he didn't talk to the king about her after the rain

- or he is marrying someone else 

In the 21st century, she never saw her boyfriend cheating on her. She was trusting him because I can imagine that he was always nice to her and they wouldn't fight. Yet, when she caught him, she was mad and her love for him died. She even resented him. In my opinion, she will feel the same with Wang Wook. Yet, there is a difference between her ex and Wook. The latter had been part of her family which is the reason why she won't be able to forget him entirely. She still will care for him to a certain extent.

• Like 24

3 hours ago, xiao_baiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii said:

@luci13 This drama honestly makes me feel like a crazy woman. Almost every expectation that I have about this drama is always proven wrong lol, and still cuts of scenes always play out differently to how I imagined them haahahha

I'm feeling slightly panicked, since it's already time for Episode 8, and I'm like how do we have time for romance AND all the bloodshed, death, tragedy????? Lol I'm going to probably cry at certain points because it's too much for me to handle haha

And yes! I can't wait for Episode 8 and 9, and the rest <3

sadly .. Kviewer dislike & rejected to watch MLSHR

• Like 7

1 hour ago, solelylurking said:

South east Asia. I'm in Jakarta right now. You?

Hello Indonesia. I am from Indoensia too.

That FMV is so great. Gosh, that dark eyes mesmerized me like a deep black hole. Gosh, Wang So ya T________T 

i saw the big scenes would happen in episode 8-9

I hope none of them get killed or stabbed but i feel like the scene where So's face full of blood and Hae Soo get trapped is getting near :( 

• Like 17

11 minutes ago, Niki Azia said:

sadly .. Kviewer dislike & rejected to watch MLSHR

I think we are done with the K-viewers not liking MLSHR, aren't we? There are so many of us who love and appreciate this drama. I think Jun Ki can feel that too, judging that his IG's followers have increased from 400+K to 750K (as at this morning) within only 3 weeks since the broadcast of MLSHR. This drama is red hot everywhere, so couldn't care less that the Koreans are not loving it. Does domestic ratings really is an indicator of the success of a drama when in fact, the drama has reached and touched wider audiences? I say, l don't mind Koreans having PBG, I say just give LJK to us all. 

• Like 23

7 minutes ago, ruzikie said:

Hello Indonesia. I am from Indoensia too.

That FMV is so great. Gosh, that dark eyes mesmerized me like a deep black hole. Gosh, Wang So ya T________T 

i saw the big scenes would happen in episode 8-9

I hope none of them get killed or stabbed but i feel like the scene where So's face full of blood and Hae Soo get trapped is getting near :( 

Hello back to you.. Tinggal dimana? 

Well living war era is never pretty anyway. But trapped between two men with power is worse, isn't it? If I'm HS I would've pick 14th prince but as Selena says a heart wants what it wants. 

@KdramaSwimmer Oh I love Bollywood movies. One of my fave movie of all time is Kabhi Kushi Kabhi Gham. Never fail to make me cry. Hahaha.. See you tomorrow darl. I'm excited to see Wook and the swirl hug a.k.a moon dancing. Kiss and hug from here. 

• Like 12

Otoke... decided not to watch the drama.... but ended up marathon the whole SUNDAY to watched all the 7th episodes.  My only take it have a lot of A-LIST actors and actresses... and too many story plots.., that kind lost focus... hence probably the reason of low rating...but am not gonna go there... . It requires someone who appreciate the history in totality will appreciate the drama....in totality... for me, I ended up crazy searching all the available write up about the history.... and the drama... is not gonna be easy to over turn the drama..it requires literally a different angle... I wanted to root for this drama... hope they would received the fair love from everyone....; am still looking at the wow factor..... 

• Like 12

38 minutes ago, solelylurking said:

Oh I love Bollywood movies. One of my fave movie of all time is Kabhi Kushi Kabhi Gham. Never fail to make me cry. Hahaha.. See you tomorrow darl. I'm excited to see Wook and the swirl hug a.k.a moon dancing. Kiss and hug from here. 

K3G fan...thats good to know and i loved that movie as well,have watched  n number of times...

will see what Wook has in his mind to stop WS...

good night sweety....*hugs*

@MadraRua unni it must be the result of you reporting it to Wiki...you rock take a bow

and yes.. i dont think anyone noticed it.... this is the first time in SHR threads history that its almost sunday and we havent started counting hours...lol we were so busy in staring and adoring those pics and imagining what ALL can happen.... so SHR clock is not torturing us to wait...

btw its 22 hours 57 minutes remaining for our MoonDay...

• Like 14

Hahahahaha @xiao_baiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii *high5* Oh well, it's unavoidable since we volunteer ourselves to be this dedicated and slightly obsessive possessive with this drama (hold on, are we becoming more like WS now? XD) 

Agree with you @hiluna that the music arrangement kind of diverting the pleasant watch into annoying experience for those who've got really on nerves with awful song choice. SBS re-edited version is way much BETTER, I'm quite disappointed with how SBS and production team handle this whole thing. But on the positive note, we're able to see more edited/omitted scenes that aired in Youku, S One/Dramafever, and SBS version though kind of makes us working hard twice and thrice to keep up with the episodes hahaha 

Now that you make a countdown @skxz it feels like it's getting nearer, MONDAY! :D

It's okay being delusional @whyo as that's what keep us sane for Monday to come! XD

Welcome to the thread @akai16! We'll be having a far more exciting and crazy discussion here as we're moving to another phase in the storyline by tomorrow! :) Hope we still can catch up with everyone's post as this thread tend to move faster than you even realize hahahaha 

• Like 18