[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

18 hours ago, ruzikie said:

So he's gonna kill his brother for the throne ??? 

I hope not; but I suspect that if the writer takes some creative license and goes the way of the C-BBJX, he might have to kill some of his brothers to get to the throne... (Granted, 4th prince in the C-BBJX when he became the Yongzheng emperor didn't outright kill his brothers, but he made life a living nightmare for them (8th prince forced to divorce wife,wife commits suicide, placed under house arrest, 9th and 14th prince also placed under house arrest ; 8th and 9th prince eventually commit suicide as well) Here's hoping things don't go that way! :)

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, Evelyn C said:

Hong Jong Hyun must be doing a great job as a villain - I just wish his character would spontaneously combust each time he opens his mouth! :angry:

Hong Jong Hyun is an excellent caliber actor. Though I do wish he has more scenes even though his a bad, but goodness knows his evilness is so sexy. XD After all great films always has a brilliant villain.

Title: One Shot 4-Unrequited
Drama: Moon Lover Scarlet Heart Ryeo
Rating: PG-13
Type: Introspective, Angst
Character: 13th Prince Baek-ah
Content: Song taken from translation on YouTube.
CsJ8buVUIAEpDiU.jpg

Title: One Shot 5- Be Careful
Drama: Moon Lover Scarlet Heart Ryeo
Rating: PG-13
Character: Hae Soo
Gif Credit:Starberrykoko
Summary: Be careful of the fourth prince.
tumblr_oct4dvFDm41qa0qdoo3_250.gif
  • Like 19

2 minutes ago, ruzikie said:

Gosh, new still from our Wang Yo. Aigoo,i hate his character with those eye liner. Wanna hit his face instead. 

It's Moonday guys aouuuuuuuuuu *howling* 

Me too! I don't understand why he hates his younger brother - Mummy dearest might justify her actions by saying that Wang So reminds her of her 'failures' (why project that to your child, I don't know), but does anyone know why there's so much animosity to his brother?

• Like 11

39 minutes ago, Evelyn C said:

I hope not; but I suspect that if the writer takes some creative license and goes the way of the C-BBJX, he might have to kill some of his brothers to get to the throne... (Granted, 4th prince in the C-BBJX when he became the Yongzheng emperor didn't outright kill his brothers, but he made life a living nightmare for them (8th prince forced to divorce wife,wife commits suicide, placed under house arrest, 9th and 14th prince also placed under house arrest ; 8th and 9th prince eventually commit suicide as well) Here's hoping things don't go that way! :)

Errrrrr, I hope the writer will not follow the suicide things because suicide is a  biggest issue in South Korea and also Japan. 

Better treating them living in a nightmare then rather seeing them get killed. 

2 minutes ago, Evelyn C said:

Me too! I don't understand why he hates his younger brother - Mummy dearest might justify her actions by saying that Wang So reminds her of her 'failures' (why project that to your child, I don't know), but does anyone know why there's so much animosity to his brother?

His mother even treated and told Jung like Wang Yo. Jung as per se, don't like Wang So but not deeply hate him like Wang Yo does. The queen already planned the whole thing for Wang Yo so he could be in line of the throne. Wang So is her own flesh and I think she didn't remember when she delivered wang so, how painful it was that time. She only thinks that Wang So is her nightmare. 

The evil queen should know what will she get once her abandoned son becomes a king, she would like to see hell then

• Like 10

12 minutes ago, Evelyn C said:

Probably he's been brainwashed by his own mother to be conditioned to hate him with a burning passion. Plus, he seems to care about nothing other than the throne so he hates just about everything lol. Plus, I'm sure he doesn't like that Wook's younger sister takes a liking to So and not him as evidenced by the last episode. Also, I feel like Yo is at least smart enough to know what threat So holds to him getting to his throne. So may be defined as cruel to others, but we see his nice sides and that he does has some great qualities to him - it's just hard for him to draw the line between good and bad when he has that uncaring witch of a mother. Plus, I think Yo takes great joy in being able to throw someone down and So is the perfect target because of his scar and the fact that their mother doesn't favor him.

• Like 18

3 minutes ago, ruzikie said:

Errrrrr, I hope the writer will not follow the suicide things because suicide is a  biggest issue in South Korea and also Japan. 

Better treating them living in a nightmare then rather seeing them get killed. 

His mother even treated and told Jung like Wang Yo. Jung as per se, don't like Wang So but not deeply hate him like Wang Yo does. The queen already planned the whole thing for Wang Yo so he could be in line of the throne. Wang So is her own flesh and I think she didn't remember when she delivered wang so, how painful it was that time. She only thinks that Wang So is her nightmare. 

The evil queen should know what will she get once her abandoned son becomes a king, she would like to see hell then

He did tell her that 'she will only be able to look at him from afar', so she'll never get to have her day in the sun as dowager queen - :D   B)

I'm cautiously optimistic it won't go that way with the killing, because I've only read so far of one of the princes who was executed for treason against his brother-king...

• Like 9

1 minute ago, Evelyn C said:

He did tell her that 'she will only be able to look at him from afar', so she'll never get to have her day in the sun as dowager queen - :D   B)

I'm cautiously optimistic it won't go that way with the killing, because I've only read so far of one of the princes who was executed for treason against his brother-king...

Yes. I second you too. 

And i read somewhere that one of the princes will die and it's 10th prince ? Prove me if i am wrong 

• Like 7

10 minutes ago, ruzikie said:

Yes. I second you too. 

And i read somewhere that one of the princes will die and it's 10th prince ? Prove me if i am wrong 

I think the 9th prince along with his sons will be executed -as well - I saw it many pages ago :(

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Evelyn C said:

Hong Jong Hyun must be doing a great job as a villain - I just wish his character would spontaneously combust each time he opens his mouth! :angry:

You are right Chingu his acting is really good as the villain. We can say an actor is really doing a good job in a villain's role when we start to hate the character even though its not real. And this is the case with Hong Jong Hyun. I hate his character on screen but that's just proof how awesome the acting is :blush:

• Like 12