[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

4 minutes ago, ruzikie said:

How can a girl possible choose ? If i was asked by people, Wang So or Wang Wook ? Aside for my shipper heart and lee joon ki, i prefer Wang So than Wang Wook. No offence guys but i think it's kinda boring to have a relationship with Wang Wook despite he's a very nice guy since beginning. An obedient son to his mother and treat people so nicely even i would know this attitude in real life would take another misunderstanding. It's only my opinion.

For Wang So, it's like i join his dark side and swimming over the black laguna he has on his eyes. those black eyes bring me to another dimension and he accidentally would bring me to another world that i never had in my life. i mean talk about the other world that you never touched before. It's interesting because he would bring you swimming and explore him like an open book. 

I couldn't do that.....oh both are candy in my eyes.... can't wait for tomorrow....war is on..So and Soo also on...Soo and Wook also on.....everything set to mode ON.....

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, ruzikie said:

i can't say this like yeah. his evolution for Hae Soo is unpredictable. It's late and slow burn that we almost think it's already episode 7 and we still haven't got any from them but it's already burnt on screen to see our Wang So has deeply fallen in love with her. Like Lee Joon Ki said he is an obsessive man ( but man idk, the typical bad boy in lead male section every drama has, they own this personality. Jealousy and obsessive man towards the girl he would declare as his) 

i am waiting for his obsessiveness finally release and bring him to another thought how to have and live with Hae Soo.

its not as of now yet...but eventually somewhere after 15 episode when he is finally IN LOVE with HS....

lol...i never knew being obsessive can be considered as a quality of  male lead.. we are dying to see him obsessive and all cause of how we are getting so less of HS-WS romance....

*monday come palli plali please*

• Like 13

7 minutes ago, Yippeuni said:

I couldn't do that.....oh both are candy in my eyes.... can't wait for tomorrow....war is on..So and Soo also on...Soo and Wook also on.....everything set to mode ON.....

Both of them have their own charms and i already admitted that i prefer Wang So over Wang Wook aside of my feeling about SoSoo Couple and Lee Joon Ki :D 

3 minutes ago, KdramaSwimmer said:

its not as of now yet...but eventually somewhere after 15 episode when he is finally IN LOVE with HS....

lol...i never knew being obsessive can be considered as a quality of  male lead.. we are dying to see him obsessive and all cause of how we are getting so less of HS-WS romance....

*monday come palli plali please*

it's a common thing in drama land where the male lead will have an obsessive side that makes people wondering if he really meant it for the girls' sake. Wang So and Hae Soo are still far away for that obsessiveness. I think it would happen around 14-18 where the love finally bloom and we are dying with happiness before we start to open our umbrella and block the possibility of tragedy love story between Wang So and Hae Soo

@LyraYoo thank you so much sister for the youtube version of IU's song in episode 7. salamat :D 

• Like 15

33 minutes ago, ruzikie said:

@solelylurking @dhia205 hello from here. Quite impressed to see another Indonesian gathering in this forum 

that scene is on my waiting list. they would kiss behind that mask. mask that represents about Wang So and Hae Soo.

Tragedy often happens in saeguk well at least for me seeing Emperor Taiwan died on his wife's laps and others. 

but don't you realise our wang so evolution is so civilised :D 

from i want to kill you into i want to have you ---- Wang So to Hae Soo

Spoiler

kayanya di sini banyak orang indo kok.. kaya @Yippeuni am i right teman?? :P

just please.... if they wanna kiss get rid those mask.. it's disturbing LOl.. WS evolution quite fast tho.. from i wanna kill you, to i want yo, and soon you have to be mine... i'm not complaining tho, in fact i wait for it to come ASAP..

27 minutes ago, KdramaSwimmer said:

From i want to kill you to i want to live with you for a long time - what say ?

Reveal hidden contents

@dhia205 wow another bollywood fan good to know that...:) ... i am feeling happy that our movies do have fans around the world..just like we all kdrama crazies are gathered here..

KHNH is my fav too.. and yes all Kjo movies are great except couple of...

Spoiler

not only movie dear... this day your drama is crazily famous in my country (my mom are one of the fans) more than K-drama. we who love k-drama just download it or live stream as usual :P

i will say... i want you be mine forever :P..

@Yippeuni i forget how to count.. after 1 is 10 right? so where is out 10th?? :w00t:

• Like 12

1 minute ago, Yippeuni said:

One step closer to a KISS..

Hide contents

First

Second

Image result for scarlet heart ryeo wang so

Third

Fourth

Fifth

Fifth

Sixth

Image result for scarlet heart ryeo episode 7

Seventh

Eight

NOW KISS HER ALREADY!!! I can't wait until 10th  1 003

i would say it will happen around 11 like IU said in her fan meeting :D 

episode 11 would be so richard simmons good :D 

• Like 23

3 minutes ago, dhia205 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

kayanya di sini banyak orang indo kok.. kaya @Yippeuni am i right teman?? :P

just please.... if they wanna kiss get rid those mask.. it's disturbing LOl.. WS evolution quite fast tho.. from i wanna kill you, to i want yo, and soon you have to be mine... i'm not complaining tho, in fact i wait for it to come ASAP..

Reveal hidden contents

not only movie dear... this day your drama is crazily famous in my country (my mom are one of the fans) more than K-drama. we who love k-drama just download it or live stream as usual :P

i will say... i want you be mine forever :P..

aside from the shipper heart, i have so many thought about the King. Every time i see him, he resembles a lot with Wang So despite he never treated his son so good. Wang So and The King have a same aura.

@Yippeuni @dhia205 

series ? astanga dunia ini sempit bener sih. soalnya saya gabung selama tiga tabun di soompi jarang ketemu sama anak indo

• Like 9

I wonder how much Queen Yoo is going to regret it when So becomes king. I'm sure she'll feel vindicated when Yo is King for that brief period in a "I knew I was right" kind of way. But for whatever reason, when Yo abdicates (or is removed?), I wonder what her relationship with So is going to be like.

Also, for YeonHwa, according to history, she opposed a lot of Gwangjong's policies and sided more often than not with her maternal clan. Makes me wonder if, in this drama, she'll do so because she won't be getting So's love or something along those lines

• Like 20

4 minutes ago, Yippeuni said:

I love this scene 

I can see that HS is very comfort talking with So and vice versa So is can be the open So in front of her. He even doesn't enjoy to have conversation with his siblings as he enjoy having chat with HS.

She can tell everything, cursed everyone, nagging at him, shout at him, yelled at him and even say her own feeling to him. And So can play a joke with her, teasing her, mad at her, angry at her even say stupid to her LOL...

I love this scene.

And yet this again my another favourite scene

my bae is in loveeeee

he smile like an idiot, then he just realize how pretty she is in his eyes..... yes love is on tomorrow!!!

Even Wang So didn't complain every time she told him about how hard living as a court lady :D 

He didn't even talk back to her like she always does to him. Talking back without hesitation. He even patted her head and told her to not make any decision for running away because he knows her. It's kinda seeing them bickering but with Georyeo Style xD 

• Like 19

I don't know if some one said that before .. but

what if when SOO die , and went back to the futuer she wakes from her coma .. then a time skip for a year .. she walks in a rush carelessly .. in the road and there is a crazy car going so fast near her then .. a unknown man saved her .. after taking her breath .. she hears his voice saying .. u are still so carless about yr life throwing yr self in the edge of death .. she lefts her head up towards him .. seeing SO smirking to her whispring .. I miss u ... then he kisses her so deeply

* keeps on day dreaming * 

• Like 20

1 minute ago, Caelia Celia said:

I don't know if some one said that before .. but

what if when SOO die , and went back to the futuer she wakes from her coma .. then a time skip for a year .. she walks in a rush carelessly .. in the road and there is a crazy car going so fast near her then .. a unknown man saved her .. after taking her breath .. she hears his voice saying .. u are still so carless about yr life throwing yr self in the edge of death .. she lefts her head up towards him .. seeing SO smirking to her whispring .. I miss u ... then he kisses her so deeply

* keeps on day dreaming * 

Hahaha, are we planning to be the screenplay writer? I hope the writer will create a fair ending for her. Even she died because of the agony and cruelty life she has and even till die she still think about Wang So, lets make a deal, she will meet him in the future. Like his reincarnation. 

• Like 16

I think I need to rewatch some scenes over and over ....

... I know I know ... HS really likes WW, but he is not destined for her, he was not in the original and he will not be in this one ... they will not change the plot so much ... still it's nice to see how jealousy pricks WS when he sees HS interact with ANY of the other princes

• Like 14

2 hours ago, LyraYoo said:

Random : 

I was trying to remember when did I first see the actor who plays King Taejo. 

He was also the king who plays in The Great Queen Seon Deok (Silla Period, prior to Goryeo) . Interesting is, in QSD, he once met Bidam with a mask and a (fake) disfigurment on his face. I wonder what he was thinking when he have to deal with the similar character twice but in different period :D

Hide contents

Spoiler

iljimae2-127.jpgu1345p28t3d2028126f326dt20080515163810.j

Guess what he also played Iljimae 's father which is a very famous drama of our beloved Lee Joon Gi :) hehe I just love how awesome Joon Gi''s acting skill is. His character's personalities are so diverse :) 

Edited by LyraYoo
please do not quote images
  • Like 17