[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

58 minutes ago, skxz said:

Being the nosy and obsessed person that I am I re-watched the 6 minute trailer to see if I could pick up any new things with the story we have been told so far. OMG this is what I found. Soo's bracelet which Wook gave her :cry: 

And Wook doesn't look very friendly or kind in this picture. He has a rather dark demeanour and he's also dressed in black. I don't think we've seen him in black thus far. And like I've mentioned in a post before their clothing is rather reflective of their character and this is not who we know Wook to be. What could have possibly happened. I'm so worried about him :frown:

On a brighter note it is Moonday so excited for tonights episode!! :smiley:

Poor Wook - Breaking up is hard to do! :(

• Like 12

Just now, lolalarue said:

I really hope that Soo starts to recognise her feelings for So soon, and puts away her feelings for Wook. As much as I enjoy all the swoon worthy scenes of Soo/So, it's not as swoon worthy when she's not feeling it. 

Hello @lolalarue! :) I think she will and soon! I have been rewatching the C-BBJX while waiting for Moondays, and Soo's character spends a third of the drama mooning (forgive the pun!) over 8th prince. And while's there's palpable tension with the 4th prince, Soo's character sees it as a nuisance (she hit the prince for kissing her, returned or gave away his gifts). But when she fell for him, there was no coming back for her! :D 8th prince became forgotten 1st love!

• Like 17

@skxz i have same feeling that Wook himself who will break the bracelet. i'm also feel frighten when i seen one of screenshot pic in instagram from trailer preview, i have bad feeling that a man in Hae Soo's dream where Taejo died/unconscious in bath pool is also Wook (because back of his hair), if it's true i think it will make Hae Soo very hurt. Oh no...my heart is suddenly beating fast LoL, we're worry for Wook. 

Thank you God for Monday \^0^/ missing SoSoo badly ^^

• Like 14

58 minutes ago, skxz said:

Being the nosy and obsessed person that I am I re-watched the 6 minute trailer to see if I could pick up any new things with the story we have been told so far. OMG this is what I found. Soo's bracelet which Wook gave her :cry: 

And Wook doesn't look very friendly or kind in this picture. He has a rather dark demeanour and he's also dressed in black. I don't think we've seen him in black thus far. And like I've mentioned in a post before their clothing is rather reflective of their character and this is not who we know Wook to be. What could have possibly happened. I'm so worried about him :frown:

On a brighter note it is Moonday so excited for tonights episode!! :smiley:

The eighth prince's breaking the bracelets they gave for their girl.

Spoiler

Start at 1:12

• Like 17

19 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

@briseis Thanks so much, chingu, for including this specific scene in your commentary. I've actually been waiting for you to get to it because I knew you would be able too put into words everything I felt when I first watched this scene play out. I would add to your summary one thing...and it could have just been me that thought this. But when Wangso indicated he would do it...he would remove his mask, I can't help feeling like Haesoo's eyes were trying to tell him 'No. Please don't do it. It will only hurt you.' I truly felt like she was thinking this because he had already revealed to her at the bathhouse, just how much he didn't want anyone to see.... And knowing this, it was exactly as you said. She was already suffering with him because she knew what the end result would be. It's ironic that although she doesn't have any romantic thoughts about him yet, that their hearts are already in sync.

You know...there was commentary I came across in a recap article not too long after this episode aired where a couple of people were commenting, in a negative manner, at the 'wide-eyed' look in IU's eyes and that they weren't sure what the look was trying to convey. I was really put off by the insulting nature of the comments and wanted to respond, but unfortunately REAL life didn't give me the time to do so. PLUS, one should never start typing away in anger. As we've seen with Wangso's mother, Queen Yoo, words can definitely cut quite deeply. For me, the passage of time helped. For Wangso, I hope in the opening scene of episode 8, he gives Haesoo the opportunity to help ease the pain and rejection he's feeling. That, and I wish CP would kick 3rd prince's richard simmons for his insensitivity and disrespect.

By the way, I love the idea of Chris Pine as a drama god ordering rain! Hahahaha!!  :lol:

I saw that too and it took a lot of will power to not say anything back to those people... How else should she have looked? Should she have rolled her eyes saying 'Whatevs, I don' t think the scar is as big as all that?'? Should her eyes have filled up with tears? Should she have been looking from side to side? Looking down, as if she's ashamed? She can't win with these people :(

• Like 15

@Evelyn C It's tough sometimes trying to decide when you should defend, and when you should let something go. Thankfully in that recap, there wasn't a lot of negative things that were said (I really just recall a few down notes...while the majority seemed mainly positive and constructive).  @LyraYoo had mentioned pages and pages ago that we should start emphasizing all the positives rather than any negatives, so I think I'll do that here. It is very apparent in the last 2 weeks that the tide is slowly turning for our drama. Yes...we are still hearing from the haters. But the good thing is that we're also hearing some very positive things.  I think our thread is also indicative of that trend. Our community continues to grow instead of diminish.  That in itself speaks volumes about our drama...all of it good. :)

• Like 17

I couldn't agree more @meahri_1! :) Sometimes it just feels like someone is attacking your little sister :P and you can't see the person face to face to defend her- That we're so attached to the drama speaks volumes of how much we love and appreciate the cast and director and all the obvious hard work they've all put in in interpreting their characters :) I'm excited for yet another Moonday tomorrow! This drama is seriously one of the few things that makes Mondays bearable!

• Like 13

2 minutes ago, luci13 said:

I havent backtracked the last 5 pages so hopefully this text preview hasn't yet been posted :D

황자들과 가까이 지낸다는 이유로 궁녀들에게 미움을 받는 해수. 오상궁은 해수에게 황자들을 멀리하라고 경고한다. 한편, 기우제 제주로 백성들 앞에 모습을 드러낸 왕소. 백성들은 제주가 왕소라는 사실에 불만을 나타내고, 이를 지켜본 해수는 왕소를 돕기로 결심하는데...

Because Haesoo's getting along closer with the princes, maids in palace start to dislike her. Lady Oh warns Haesoo to stay away from the princes. Meanwhile, during 기우제 제주 (the rain pleading ritual(?) or sacrifice ritual(?)) Wangso's got exposed in front of people. Knowing that Wangso is the one that will do the ritual on behalf Emperor (I get this from a news article I posted) then people show their discontent. Seeing what happen to Wangso, Haesoo decides to help him.

http://news.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2016/09/19/2016091900680.html

well, the text preview is actually the things that we've already discussed here hahaha

Yay! Can't wait for today's episode! :wub:

Wang So don't let me down! 

• Like 12

8 minutes ago, rei_smasher11 said:

Yay! Can't wait for today's episode! :wub:

Wang So don't let me down! 

this preview putting smile on my face... it's a long and hard monday for me at work but knowing that i'll see WS-HS in 10 hours it does make it easier.. Hope i'll be back in time for the show.

• Like 10