[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

@luci13 This drama honestly makes me feel like a crazy woman. Almost every expectation that I have about this drama is always proven wrong lol, and still cuts of scenes always play out differently to how I imagined them haahahha

I'm feeling slightly panicked, since it's already time for Episode 8, and I'm like how do we have time for romance AND all the bloodshed, death, tragedy????? Lol I'm going to probably cry at certain points because it's too much for me to handle haha

And yes! I can't wait for Episode 8 and 9, and the rest <3

• Like 16

Now you have been busy .... my sweet little writing bees :wub:

I finally watched the "last" 2, too ... my instant thought after HSs wrist cutting ... "She can't marry ANY of the princes now, as each of them is in line for the throne"
But then this thought came "might as well marry the prince with the scare himself, the king has NO thought whatsoever on giving the throne to HIM"

Seeing the picture above is interessting ... HS knows make-up so she certainly knows how to conceal scares (tattoos and stuff), will be interessting to see the reactions of everyone, when WS is running about with no mask and no scare B)

• Like 12

1 hour ago, jerboa83 said:

I'm glad that you liked them. I'm in love with that Russian youtuber's works, and I'm really looking forward to seeing the next one, since I already know which song she/he's going to use... ;-)

I have watched many of the MLSHR fmvs and Kleo Li' use of the music really gives a different feel to the scenes.  I think this feeling is lacking in the OSTs for this drama which is a shame. The songs may be good on its own but not for the drama. I have watched all the episodes 5 times now and it still bothers me when I hear the modern music and especially the rap, it distracts from the scenes and I think this is where the drama fails to deliver, not the acting, not the story, and the editing errors may have been forgiven or overlooked if the music gave the right feels but instead it drew us to the flaws. Some music were great like the opening scene with WS and you could feel the excitement to come but then you get music that doesn't fit and makes the flow of the story choppy and not cohesive. Anyway, hope everyone is enjoying all those fmvs out there, keeps me happy until Monday, and I look forward to new ones. Thanks everyone for posting all these pics and videos and insightful analysis.  

• Like 19

35 minutes ago, itzibitzispider said:

Seeing the picture above is interessting ... HS knows make-up so she certainly knows how to conceal scares (tattoos and stuff), will be interessting to see the reactions of everyone, when WS is running about with no mask and no scare B)

Am I the only one not excited about Haesoo's makeup skill to conceal the scar so that Wang So can remove his mask? I don't know why but Wang So with the mask is so freaking sexy :P

• Like 19

I just love ow the princess fawn over HS

some in a "sister"-way
some in a "crush"-way

But just 2 have a real chance and out of them 50% are bound my the "you have to marry for status and to push the family up the ladder"

Which was it, who said in the last epi. ? Something like:
Within the family, the princes not only are ranked by the age, but also "by the different family background and the power they possess"
Even if the one prince is older, he might be from a less powerful family and that can easily overthrow his chances for the throne 

So WS is lacking in more than one department within the eyes of the family.
He is 3. born (he got scarred by his mom not long after his older brother died)
He is scarred (not just anywhere but his face)
His family background is strong, but as mother and older brother reject him he has no power to gain from that site
He was given away without a second thought (unfeeling mother) and lived among warriors for way to long, never feeling he belonged
He was rejected in the beginning from all of his brothers in one or the other way

Which, by the way, I so love ... one by one most the brothers turn and include him, some are still wary around him, but still they laugh together and drink tea ... in the end just that one richard simmons-head is still against him, but he is against all of his brothers and I would not be surprised, if he was the one at fault for the death of their other brother so many years ago ...

11 minutes ago, sukbin said:

Am I the only one not excited about Haesoo's makeup skill to conceal the scar so that Wang So can remove his mask? I don't know why but Wang So with the mask is so freaking sexy :P

I did not say I like it that he removed the mask ... I meant it in the "how shocked they all must get and that this will gain him a different place within"
HS will not be able to apply the makeup each day, that would be to suspicious and get her into trouble ... wouldn't it?

• Like 15

Interesting answer~ in Cosmopolitan Finger talk, when asked which prince would she fall in love with if she were Hae Soo, she picked Nam Joohyuk's character (13th Prince / Baek Ah). I guess her "favorite" doesn't mean the same as "who would make her fall in love", ahehehee... :lol:

• Like 24