[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

Wow that Queen is even worse than Darth Vader himself. He at least swooped in at the last minute to save his son, and mind you this guy is a ruthless and utterly powerful Sith Lord. Wow indeed. *slow claps ironically*

Had to add this:  What a tragic punishment for King Taejo, he had to kill the woman he loved with his own hands. Poor Lady Oh.. She lived and died for him and he's going to have to live with it.

• Like 13

Ahhh good catch on YH not actually drinking the poison. Oh my gosh, that girl...she's terrible but...holy richard simmons, Evil Queen better watch out because YH is younger and meaner and SMARTER already and you can bet that Evil Queen is on her hit list. I am constantly in awe of how ruthless she is...seriously, if she was a Prince all the others had better go home, because she would own that throne immediately. 

I'm trying to distract myself from all the sad part by focusing on YH. BUT WAS THAT AN EPISODE OR WHAT???! MLSHR FIGHTING!!!!!

• Like 22

I hope they won't immediately turn Wook to be EVIL in full force as he's got unfortunate reasons to turn his back from Soo. And really. that scene when he's throwing his pin to the court lady. It reminds me of the exact action he did when he tried to save Soo at the forest in episode 2. He's quite impulsive when it comes to his family. 

• Like 13

12 minutes ago, hitomebore08 said:

Omo *nods2x* Indeed! 

This is a sad ep but I can't stop LOL-ing at this!! Oh gosh.. he's a knight in shining armor for HS though! :grin:  

Finally our OTP ship to sail on it's way! YAY!  tumblr_maa0bbzz8A1qjkdh8.gif

@briseis sorry to borrow this picture from you please let me use it for a while... 

IN this scene you can obviously see her disappointment in Wang Wook and starting to see Wang So in a different light. i can't understand why people still think HS still has some feelings for WW? 

The death of Lady Oh to me signaled the end of HS' infatuation with WW and the beginning of her love for WS.

I am glad WW turned his back on her because this shows he does not deserve her love at all and she should let it go. 

i can't believe wang so later will marry yeonhwa

she is super beautiful, she is smart, she is attractive and ambitious

but she is also evil, I'm having a headache imagining she later become queen

I can see her being thrown to the depths of hell and reform from the ashes. To stay true to history, she has to change. 

• Like 20

8 minutes ago, LoveSG said:

I beg to differ. I think is really good for him to appear before her and turn his back on her. This shows that she can out down her infatuation for this prince and come to really love the right prince who stood by her side. 

Wook is an unfortunate character. It is a tough choice between family and love. We cannot fault him for choosing the former. He is burdened by the chains of family responsibility, IMHO. 

I get your point but when I think about it from Soo's point of view I think it's the worst way to betray her. After being through so much and at her weakest point when she really truly needed someone he turns up looking like a savior and then turning his back on her. That was just cruel. 

However I do understand what you're trying to say with Wook being the unfortunate character. He really is in a terrible position being caught between family and love. I am still angry at him for doing this I know it was necessary since it would help create the major turning point between HS and WS's relationship...

• Like 20

4 minutes ago, novemberschopin said:

Someone, correct my if i'm wrong, but we didn't get that scene today where wook was holding Haesoo's robes, then throws them to the side and screams "SOO-AHHHH"? 
So does that mean that will be his mixed reaction of guilt and sadness of driving Haesoo out to become a laundry maid?

i just noticed this. no one mentioned about it yet. what happened to this scene? I thougt this would be the scene when he thinks that HS will be Hung up.

• Like 10

27 minutes ago, LyraYoo said:

It's the word Soompi use to filter curses/bad words :D

To lift up our mood 

I think this scene was when HS imagine that WS came to her and kiss without her permission her. Just in her imagination. I think. If that is true..then,  HS officially fall in love....:wub::wub:

• Like 13

Just now, LoveSG said:

I can see her being thrown to the depths of hell and reform from the ashes. To stay true to history, she has to change. 

Not necessarily. Marriage serves to unify the Kingdom and strengthen the king. YH is clever enough to turn the tides on her favor. I am guessing, the marriage will happen post Hae Su.

• Like 8

I really wonder if the king knew all this time what the evil queen was doing then why didn't he put a stop to it? What kind of king he is when he can't even control his own wife from harming others?!? :angry: He knew she was behind the attacks on his concubines and his children and yet he cannot find any evidence to sentence her to death? like really what the crap king is he?!?! Why can't he touch her or dispose of her?? Is she blackmailing him or he's afraid of something that she has? 

As for Wook we can finally see that he draw the line between family and his love. If he love her as much as he claim to do, he would have tried to plead for her or tried saving her but nope didn't do any of that and he didn't bother come to talk to her face to face when she was pleading in the rain cause the king said whoever joins HS will be punished and I guess he's one afraid or two afraid for his family cause knowing what his beloved sister did to create chaos. To him if he doesn't become king there is no way for his family to defeat the evil queen. To me, he believes that HS will "understand him" and that she will forgive him but hey, thanks to him for turning his back to HS she sees what kind of person he is and that she sees 4th who always stood by her thru her dark period. WS live up to his promise but WW his promises are all empty. 

I cannot wait for her to give him the bracelet back and cut ties with him

• Like 23