Quantcast
kaiskloset

[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

4 hours ago, moonlover399993 said:

Help guys. How do you insert  stuff from emoticoner. For example a rabbit, do highlight the pic and copy and paste it? Or do you copy the url? Anyone??

if you right click on the image it will let you copy the image address, you then paste it in the soompi comments window and it automatically adds the needed html tags.

• Like 10

17 minutes ago, redfrommars said:
Spoiler

CtWEjAqVUAABtlS.jpg

Wang So be like- I DON'T ALLOW ANYONE TOUCHING WHAT'S MINE! kekeke :P

Lol this picture looks so funnylol2-onion-head-emoticon.gif

It's looks like So threatens Wook to stop touching Soo by grabbing his neck lol2-onion-head-emoticon.gif

• Like 17

Everyone seems so stressed about tonight episode...hehehehe me too...I'm not sure I can take the pain on tonight episode, I've prepared for the worst last night but seem tonight is the most worst than last night....but I will think about this positively...first HS not die..second So also not die...(well if they're die now won't we be in AWOL for having our leads die and reincarnate in present Seoul in this episode??? LOL) and usually in a week episodes they will give us 1 sweet cliffhanger and one worst/sad cliffhanger. Last night they left me with So holding the poison and start to bleed ...so tonight (MAYBE) I will have HS accept So hand and be with him????? 

Isn't IU said episode 12 is more interesting than 11???? 

• Like 20

I havent really watched episode 10 with subs yet because i know it will be heart wrenching... Im waiting for episode 11 and then watch it all the way... But oh! The recap and the pics :bawling:

On the other hand.. I also share the same sentiments as the others... Im hating the king because he probably is aware of the real culprit is but he decides to punish Soo... Queen Yo has had many wrong deeds before but ugh! She is still in the palace.. Hmph she and her strong backing...:expressionless:

Thats just how politics works in that era... I feel really bad for soo for being entangled in between that power struggle... 

But im still rooting for our scar ciuple.. Team4th all the way

• Like 14

IU pointed out that episode 11 (now 12) is interesting/fun ... must be her favourite ep or to her is memorable... if it's about Soo finally accepting So's love .... hehehe .... IU is a SoSoo shipper.  Oh no we have to wait for another week to find out.    

• Like 19

5 hours ago, moonlover399993 said:

Help guys. How do you insert  stuff from emoticoner. For example a rabbit, do highlight the pic and copy and paste it? Or do you copy the url? Anyone??

you can use this site...you only need to copy paste it ....I got it from our friend @tianaa 

http://getemoticons.blogspot.co.id/

• Like 13

Okay, now I understand why IU meant for episode 11 being fun, due to editing it will be episode 12 that will supposedly be fun, I wondered actually about why she said "fun", because from what we have seen it's going to be a very heartbreaking episode with no fun elements in it, although of course the language barrier prevents us to understand the entirety of the context of the said words so I just let it go hoping to see the fun she was promising us.

Oh, how can I wait for a whole week again, it's too hard!! 

• Like 15

7 minutes ago, Yippeuni said:

bed scene????? (GULP)

yoyo05yoyo05

pervert....

ah whyyy????? all people in goryeo also need to sleep in a bed right?????

I mean after the rain So will piggy back or just hold her in his both arms and put her to bed ...after undress her wet clothes and change it into the dry one..

pervert....

ah whyy??? why you are saying I'm pervert again?????...It's not good for Hae Soo to sleep with her clothes wet...she can catch a cold... yoyo28

YES... and the available gentlemen are 

I love how you promote good health for HS. :blush:If HS is sick, WS will be sad, right?:cry:

• Like 17

OKay...
And... about the numbering and age... so 10th Prince is older that 13th and 14th prince? or is their numbering nothing to do with age

Thank you for responding!

10 minutes ago, Yippeuni said:

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, finebyme said:

OKay...
And... about the numbering and age... so 10th Prince is older that 13th and 14th prince? or is their numbering nothing to do with age

Thank you for responding!

About the numbering I'm not so sure...well Mo (1st) is the oldest..clearly ..then Yo (3rd)....So (4th) and Wook (8th) are in the same age, they born at the same year....after that Won (9th)....then Eun (10th)....then Baek Ah.(13th)..and the maknae Jung (14th).

I think not only age that become the standard since So and Wook are on the same age...maybe King Taejo list of wives also matter???? because once again So and Wook become the standard for me how is So placed 4th while Wook 8th.

• Like 7

10 minutes ago, larinalove said:

Okay, now I understand why IU meant for episode 11 being fun, due to editing it will be episode 12 that will supposedly be fun, I wondered actually about why she said "fun", because from what we have seen it's going to be a very heartbreaking episode with no fun elements in it, although of course the language barrier prevents us to understand the entirety of the context of the said words so I just let it go hoping to see the fun she was promising us.

Oh, how can I wait for a whole week again, it's too hard!! 

The korean word for fun is interchangeable with "interesting". So the meaning has to be inferred from the context. It is highly likely she meant "interesting".

• Like 20

17 minutes ago, Yippeuni said:

bed scene????? (GULP)

yoyo05yoyo05

pervert....

ah whyyy????? all people in goryeo also need to sleep in a bed right?????

I mean after the rain So will piggy back or just hold her in his both arms and put her to bed ...after undress her wet clothes and change it into the dry one..

pervert....

ah whyy??? why you are saying I'm pervert again?????...It's not good for Hae Soo to sleep with her clothes wet...she can catch a cold... yoyo28

wow... I just backread few pages and read this... this is really how i was thinking after I saw the end of preview ep 11. after hs collapsed and ws carry her... then where will he take her?.....  I really hate if they skip it :D

• Like 15

Hello all :) 

HAHAH finally went around to creating an account here because this drama is too exciting to not comment on! 

i do have a question though...which platform do you all watch scarlet heart ryeo on? :/ 
because i noted that versions released by youku, s-one & drama fever have missing scenes only shown on the live Korean broadcasts :( 

so I was wondering if anyone knows which platform subs the actual Korean broadcasted version ❤️

Thank you!! ❤️❤️

• Like 10